Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

Have you tried Fins? I'm with them and they give me no problems. So far. I have found them to be straight with me. They have a "give away", too, although I have not used it, so read the small print.

This morning I have made money on CAC and Dax. They do have occasional site problems, not many, so don't trade without a stop.

I have an account to play with already, just not a spank account. If my new found approach works, I won't care or need a spank account desperate enough to go through the hassle for one. But FP just seems a bit funny to me for some reason.

He's just in the 1% of people on this forum who knows how to trade profitably - hence I predicted that he would cream it and everyone else playing would blow up, lol.

I thought it was odd that more regulars didn't have a go at the spanking but I suspect they didn't because at some point, somebody would make a comment like this.

Come on man, you'll just kill the lulz and reduce participation by making people feel like this is a demonstration of prowess.

Again, sustainability is not an issue if its for fun. A blow out within the month, or a nice little bonus at the expense of the bucketshop.

Ok, I wasn't sure if he was serious or just playing. Still, interesting results.

Why don't we start a new thread for picking apart CV's trading. This thread is about spanking bucket shops and in that regard he's got schlong. WTF else matters?

In case you haven't noticed, some of us are finished with the spanking. So just passing time until the next round. It's nevertheless beneficial to look into his approach.

In case you haven't noticed, some of us are finished with the spanking. So just passing time until the next round. It's nevertheless beneficial to look into his approach.

The only insight you have into his approach is a statement. It's all conjecture and nonsense. Bring back teh lulz, and get yourself a new account to spank.

I thought it was odd that more regulars didn't have a go at the spanking but I suspect they didn't because at some point, somebody would make a comment like this.

Come on man, you'll just kill the lulz and reduce participation by making people feel like this is a demonstration of prowess.

I didn't mean to kill the lulz. I'm all about the lulz! I was just replying to a comment

Anyway, yes - the thread has derailed a little.
It's nothing new to most of us that CV knows how to trade, so I guess we can get back on topic soon (assuming some accounts are still alive?) after the shock that indeed some people (CV) are able to make money at will, lol.

good spanking, all

The only insight you have into his approach is a statement. It's all conjecture and nonsense. Bring back teh lulz, and get yourself a new account to spank.

618px-4tehlulz.jpg

Well I did work out he wasn't using any contrarian approach as his name implied. What got me confused further was that he used very conservative profit taking rules. He could have made a lot more but chose not to. These things are quite insightful to me even if not to the old hands.

As you say, this is a fun thread but it has a serious side to it. Why am I not doing this with another SB company? Because I'm 80, happy with what I am doing and can't be bothered with the hassle that a younger guy will take to open an account.

To be honest, there probably are better deals for me aound the SB community, but mine would have to be very bad for me to go to the trouble of changing, plus the fact that the other SB companies have got their annoyances, as well.

I suspect that a lot are like me, too, as they get older. I live abroad, also. ie, security checks, photocopies of everything, etc.

As you say, this is a fun thread but it has a serious side to it. Why am I not doing this with another SB company? Because I'm 80, happy with what I am doing and can't be bothered with the hassle that a younger guy will take to open an account.

To be honest, there probably are better deals for me aound the SB community, but mine would have to be very bad for me to go to the trouble of changing, plus the fact that the other SB companies have got their annoyances, as well.

I suspect that a lot are like me, too, as they get older. I live abroad, also. ie, security checks, photocopies of everything, etc.

I'd not considered this Split. A good point, well made.

What I was trying to assert with piggy is that providing you do not validate yourself on the internet, then there is no harm in participating for lulz whether you be profitable or not. If people are prepared not to judge and just take what's going on on face value, then we can have some quality lulz and maybe even make a couple of $$

I have an account to play with already, just not a spank account. If my new found approach works, I won't care or need a spank account desperate enough to go through the hassle for one. But FP just seems a bit funny to me for some reason.

In what way is FP funny? They're more like a futures broker than a normal SB, or did you mean something else?

In what way is FP funny? They're more like a futures broker than a normal SB, or did you mean something else?

Well they don't seem like other SB shops. A bit slow and unsure on their part. Also they have the same guy answering the phone day and night. Perhaps a shop running from a garage or bedroom ?

Well they don't seem like other SB shops. A bit slow and unsure on their part. Also they have the same guy answering the phone day and night. Perhaps a shop running from a garage or bedroom ?

:LOL:

Dunno but I'm offside 3 ticks on my last ditch S&P short before I blow mine. Didn't use an offer either... idiot.

Lemme know if you find an offer