spanish89's Daily Trading Journal!! Whooooo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said, i wasnt going to trade the market today as i didnt have any way of knowing what was going to happen, and so i took a day off as had been awake for 35hours so slept from 3am to 7pm today. :D

But the low of the day where it was buyable was anytime from the open to 11.30.

You then could have cashed in anytime from between 1.30 t 2.45 for about 100pipps rofit.

haha that is a classic.... i think i should learn that one... hahaha.. imagine if goldman had stoplosses on their short oil positions 20 dollars above the current price haha.... id like to see their shareprice...

:LOL:

Would have been scary for them,
but if they had listened ad followed my last 20calls they would have made billions!! :LOL::cheesy::devilish::cheesy::LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
:LOL:

Would have been scary for them,
but if they had listened ad followed my last 20calls they would have made billions!!
:LOL::cheesy::devilish::cheesy::LOL:

you never know Spanish.. some GS Traders might be logged in here and following your calls! :cool:

i saw paul rotter in the spanish's forum the other day fishing for tips

Ok my pre-market forecast for tomorrow is ftse going up, and oil pulling back upwards after the $10 fall that i had previously forecast to absolute perfection! :LOL::cheesy::LOL:

:devilish:

I personally will be buying the ftse early on in the morning, and already bought the oil just before the close at 136.26, and its up about 20ticks already in overnight trades.

Although i dont like to buy oil anymore, i only sell it now.

My reason for this is that i shouted at everyone to buy the ****ing oil 10years ago, when i was 8years old!
But who listen to me?? No-one.
Parents and everyone just thought i was too young to know what i was talking about.

I kept saying it for all those years but no-one listen to me, so i just bought it myself with the little money i had.

I joined this site about 5months ago now and when i saw everyone in the chatroom claiming they were so rich and have 10k t 100k accounts and are all millionaires i said to them ''Ok if you realy are that rich and clever think about oil for a minute and then buy it at just £1 per tick, at just over $100s per barrel with a $10 stoploss.

£1000 risk on a millionaires account should be nothing if they were really a millionaire... :LOL:

But they all declined to listen.

And so they missed out on 40% profit on their money in 5months! :LOL::devilish::LOL:

I sell oil only now because i trade using pyschology an logic 1st, and then s&R levels + fundamentals 2nd.

And the scenario that i forecast over the last 2weeks came true again on monday n yesterday, when all these buyers who had been buying all these oil contracts did finally have to look down at those bits of paper contracts they were holding and did think-
''Wait a minute ive paid for this oil at $146, but no-one can now even ****ing afford to buy it off me for this much!!'' :eek::mad::devilish::eek:

And so then no-one wanted to be the last fool to be stuck with a giant pile of expensive oil that they couldn't shift, and so everyone started trying to shift it all then. :LOL:

Cos at the end of the day the oil can fall as low as it wants, since the oil producers need to sell their oil or they will starve and die since will have no income.

The buyers however dont care how little they pay for it.
And so the sellers will always be prepared to undercut eachother more though, and so the average sale price will fall

But the price wont always be able to just rise like that, as if non-one can afford to buy the oil, no-one wants to be the middle an who gets stuck with the job of trying to shift all the oil.

However i still also stand by my prediction that the best place to invest your pension would be oil!! :LOL::cheesy::devilish::cheesy::LOL:

Since we have enough oil to last about 90 to 100years more..,
But when that oil runs out people start losing everything that they call as basic standard in life, and peopel will start dying, lots of people.

And so in about 50 t 60 years time oil will be nearly as precious to people as water is,
and will be way way way more sought after illegally then all the weed cocian heroin and every other drug all added together in value!!

People will roam around the streets late at night in all the richest cities with knives and guns and weapons killing other people off and fighting over any oil they find in the cars of the few people who still have them.

Trust me, ordinary everyday people will stab and kill oter people in the streets just to steal their oil!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

So oil is a buy in the ultra longterm.

You just got to keep a check on all the other energy sources tehy are tryng to create that can be used instead of oil, and cash in as soon as 1 starts getting too near being ready. :LOL:

lol, clueless......rick santelli is just about the only half decent "expert" on cnbc.....seems to have cramer sussed (forward 90 seconds)

YouTube - Rick Santelli VS Cramer Unedited Clips

santelli is awesome... on cnbc.com there is a guy who sometimes speaks named alex cashin who is a UBS floor operations director, man that guy is good. doesnt say much, but says it right to the point.. santelli doesnt give much advice though, whereas cramer is all about "advice"..

LOL

Still critiscing mee i see?? gdgd :LOL::LOL:

I unfortuneatley still want strong enough at listening to my own forecasts yesterday,
and so cashed in at the 140s.

You can all say whatever you want....

But who was the 1 who sayed 136/7 oil early last week??!!!

All the top analysts??

No no they were all saying 150 oil by the end of the week!

Me, spanish89 was the 1 and only 1 person who actually was saying last week, 136/7 oil early this week!!

If you all had, and the people who did follow my advice and call it was 1000 ticks!!!

So 1stly you all start giving out forecasts and calls as sucessful as mine, on a daily basis, and then i may start to listen to your critisms/advice, instead of my own. :cool::LOL::LOL:

Btw my ftse call was correct again too, bought in the morning at low point, an dit was 100points rise nearly by the close.
So another £100 min at £1 point.

are you implying you moved the price?

i saw paul rotter in the spanish's forum the other day fishing for tips

no way... although i hear that tudor jones is a frequent on this post. i have a reliable friend of a friend of a dog's nephews cousin who told me that he signed up to T2W just for this post after reading a blog about spanish :)

Ok my pre-market forecast for tomorrow is ftse going up, and oil pulling back upwards after the $10 fall that i had previously forecast to absolute perfection! :LOL::cheesy::LOL:

:devilish:

I personally will be buying the ftse early on in the morning, and already bought the oil just before the close at 136.26, and its up about 20ticks already in overnight trades.

Although i dont like to buy oil anymore, i only sell it now.

My reason for this is that i shouted at everyone to buy the ****ing oil 10years ago, when i was 8years old!
But who listen to me?? No-one.
Parents and everyone just thought i was too young to know what i was talking about.

I kept saying it for all those years but no-one listen to me, so i just bought it myself with the little money i had.

I joined this site about 5months ago now and when i saw everyone in the chatroom claiming they were so rich and have 10k t 100k accounts and are all millionaires i said to them ''Ok if you realy are that rich and clever think about oil for a minute and then buy it at just £1 per tick, at just over $100s per barrel with a $10 stoploss.

£1000 risk on a millionaires account should be nothing if they were really a millionaire... :LOL:

But they all declined to listen.

And so they missed out on 40% profit on their money in 5months! :LOL::devilish::LOL:

I sell oil only now because i trade using pyschology an logic 1st, and then s&R levels + fundamentals 2nd.

And the scenario that i forecast over the last 2weeks came true again on monday n yesterday, when all these buyers who had been buying all these oil contracts did finally have to look down at those bits of paper contracts they were holding and did think-
''Wait a minute ive paid for this oil at $146, but no-one can now even ****ing afford to buy it off me for this much!!'' :eek::mad::devilish::eek:

And so then no-one wanted to be the last fool to be stuck with a giant pile of expensive oil that they couldn't shift, and so everyone started trying to shift it all then. :LOL:

Cos at the end of the day the oil can fall as low as it wants, since the oil producers need to sell their oil or they will starve and die since will have no income.

The buyers however dont care how little they pay for it.
And so the sellers will always be prepared to undercut eachother more though, and so the average sale price will fall

But the price wont always be able to just rise like that, as if non-one can afford to buy the oil, no-one wants to be the middle an who gets stuck with the job of trying to shift all the oil.

However i still also stand by my prediction that the best place to invest your pension would be oil!! :LOL::cheesy::devilish::cheesy::LOL:

Since we have enough oil to last about 90 to 100years more..,
But when that oil runs out people start losing everything that they call as basic standard in life, and peopel will start dying, lots of people.

And so in about 50 t 60 years time oil will be nearly as precious to people as water is,
and will be way way way more sought after illegally then all the weed cocian heroin and every other drug all added together in value!!

People will roam around the streets late at night in all the richest cities with knives and guns and weapons killing other people off and fighting over any oil they find in the cars of the few people who still have them.

Trust me, ordinary everyday people will stab and kill oter people in the streets just to steal their oil!! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

So oil is a buy in the ultra longterm.

You just got to keep a check on all the other energy sources tehy are tryng to create that can be used instead of oil, and cash in as soon as 1 starts getting too near being ready. :LOL:

with stoplosses at 30 a barrell. do you know that if oil will pull back and start rising with inflation, you really are not gaining anyhing? me and my old trading patner suggested that there would be a massive rise in oil in 2005 because he read some great expert reports on the purity of oil reducing. of course no one expected speculators to jump on the train, but that was a prediction perfectly timed... as soon as there is a glimpse of hope, its all over for oil

im going to have to start actually doing my overnight ftse trades trhough IG now and tradindex dont allow any out of hours trades.

I said ftse would go up though, and its 60up on overnight since then.. :LOL::D:whistling

Ig just make it so difficult to add a bank account i have to phone them up, cant do it all online! :mad:
And they are all so rude and arrognat unlike tradindex.. :LOL:

My oil trade is now up 46for me in overnight trades so far though.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
with stoplosses at 30 a barrell. do you know that if oil will pull back and start rising with inflation, you really are not gaining anyhing? me and my old trading patner suggested that there would be a massive rise in oil in 2005 because he read some great expert reports on the purity of oil reducing. of course no one expected speculators to jump on the train, but that was a prediction perfectly timed... as soon as there is a glimpse of hope, its all over for oil

What you trade mate??

Amd you fancy letting us know what open trades you have / trades your intending to make when market opens?? :)

My oil trade is now up 46for me in overnight trades so far though.. :D

Make that 66 now, and when we break $137 its some clear air to rise through to about 39 tomorrow i think. :cheesy:

I just wish i had done £2 tick.. :LOL:

£132 for a few seconds work of clicking a button isnt bad money.. :cheesy::LOL::cheesy:

What you trade mate??

Amd you fancy letting us know what open trades you have / trades your intending to make when market opens?? :)

sure spanish, ive been long spi200 cash (underlying s&P200 in australia) for about 2.5 weeks now and adding to it. short-term im bearish on the equities. its been following a good range lately. my current entries are one at 4925 and 4935 that i have offset with some shorts. im net short 2 contracts at the moment. im trading bands at the moment, and im waiting for a signal of an upwards trend, as i feel equities are soon to bottom.

my market is nearly closed, im in australia remember? :) during your move i plan to be net long again, however if the market does not fall enough i will be forced to stay with my shorts for a little longer. my target is liquidating these at around 4950ish maybe 4975. maybe more, ill wait a little longer, however i dont want to wait for the 4925 lows that it has been hitting.

Make that 66 now, and when we break $137 its some clear air to rise through to about 39 tomorrow i think. :cheesy:

I just wish i had done £2 tick.. :LOL:

£132 for a few seconds work of clicking a button isnt bad money.. :cheesy::LOL::cheesy:

i lost 10k in a week thinking that earlier on in trading commodities. i was easily making 800-1200 a day. i built an account of 500 to over 12000 in only several weeks, then boom. one trade killed that account. ironically it all started when i bought oil for 122 something. i later exited that long and went short at 123 something. in 30 minutes i made a thousand and lost 2.

£500quid to £12,000 in a few weeks???!! :-0:-0

:whistle:(y):whistling

Thats about what i would have made now tbh if i had followed all my calls and forecasts exactly. :cheesy:

£500quid to £12,000 in a few weeks???!! :-0:-0

:whistle:(y):whistling

Thats about what i would have made now tbh if i had followed all my calls and forecasts exactly. :cheesy:

yea only in aus dollars. thats the problem, 90% of my calls were right, but the one call i made that was wrong killed me..

Status
Not open for further replies.