Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he hit his £89,000 target for the year?? Im gonna say...............yes.

I admit it - I'm still following. After some "bad luck" he's posted this.

:'(

I have just thrown up 2x and now feel so so dizzy and sick!!

i took teh loss down at 36.58, off about £2,500!!!!

as the market just wansnt moving up at all, and so i didnt wnat to take the risk.

I looked now and its suddenly spiked back up to the mid 38s!!!

I cant take all this stress and **** and constant bad luck anymore!!!!!!

im getting out an unsecure loan of £19,000, gna put it all n my trading account, and then just gna not ever ever take any losses!!!

That seems like a lot for an unsecured loan when you dont have a job? (I worked as a credit analyst for a bit - can you tell? )

Im not gna be paying back the loan.

But on my form im can say the amounts that i do earn as my average monthly income.

(just wont include these last 2weeks ****)

Im too fedup with always having to wakeup scared everyday about what if i cant afford to live tomorrow, and so then cashing in all my trades to early.

But i will put £6k more in the bank to give me full years rent in there.

And have 10k in capital so will have 14k.

and this is why banks are in this mes. unsecured loans to w@nkers. i hope th bailiffs come round and have a close look at his knee caps.

High Steet banks do not send knee-cappers, but it is a crime to take out a loan with the express intention of not paying it. What a dickkhead.

I keep coming across 'Spanish89' in posts, but I haven't a clue who or what he/she/it is!

Perhaps someone could post an FAQ and put it in the 'sticky' section for all the forums!

Jeff

Spanish89 the legend lives on! If you were actually forced to pay out any money you make during the exercise you would feel the pressure just the same. It's just that in this exercise, 'losing' takes on a different meaning.

Im sure he'll be fine, but 'blackjack' and 'porph' before him have stolen his thunder a little. Are you still killing it porph? You went quiet after some amaing success.

Sonds like Mr Spanish is about to have the very sticky patch everyone's been predicting for a loooong time!

It's like Eastenders for traders

You can just imagine
" going long loads a oil at $35,no stoploss, cus it gotta go up from ere coz tescos put up the price of me petrol for me moped"

Cue those beats you get at the end of a cliffhanger.....

Im sure he'll be fine, but 'blackjack' and 'porph' before him have stolen his thunder a little. Are you still killing it porph? You went quiet after some amaing success.

Hello. Been distracted by some serious goings on so have been on hiatus as such. Made a couple of trades today though I had to withdraw a lot of my capital so i've scaled right down. I'm only 23 though so I have time on my side and should hopefully see some returns from my money anyway.

im getting out an unsecure loan of £19,000, gna put it all n my trading account, and then just gna not ever ever take any losses!!!

Oh dear! :(

FXSCALPER2

Bad debts do sometimes get passed down the line.

He may end up with those awfully nice chaps with base ball bats knocking at his door.

dd

Can't he just declare bankruptcy if he loses the money? Although that'd mean he's really out of the game.

Oh dear! :(

FXSCALPER2

Bad debts do sometimes get passed down the line.

He may end up with those awfully nice chaps with base ball bats knocking at his door.

dd

Banks do not pass on bad debts to dodgy collection agencies.
And by the sounds of Spanish, I think he is savvy enough to know that you can let the case go to court and offer to pay some ridiculous amount like 1 pound a month. If you can prove to the Magistrate that you are on benefits or a very low income Judgment will be passed ordering the bank to accept the low payment.This is a well known practice.

This is all irrelevant. No bank is gonna lend him any money. They'll want to see three years of accounts not 3 months.

I think he'd be a good punt actually. Have to be certain he can't just nick your money though...

Status
Not open for further replies.