Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he loses money...he uses stops....silly person, let them losses run til they go back to prrofit!

Check the ET thread.

Can't be bothered, though I admit to reading it occasionally for a laugh. The last time I looked S89 was saying he was going to borrow £19k from a bank and not pay it back. Typical.
The funny bit was someone calling him, "sub-prime" :LOL:

Well - I keep up with that thread as I find it very entertaining.

He posted up a chart on there and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it...

spanish.jpg

Any comment would be superfluous.

Well - I keep up with that thread as I find it very entertaining.

He posted up a chart on there and I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it...

spanish.jpg

Any comment would be superfluous.

WOW! his Gann fan has Tourette syndrome!:-0

spanish always seems to have interesting "backdrops" to his screenshots, whether its his half-naked ex, naked self, or his intimate chats with his chums... :cheesy:

From that link:
"I view my stoploss as my 'trading muscle', and instead focus on my entries, since if you have aenough patience and get the good entries your stoploss is irrelevant."

Thus speaks S89, whom some believe is a master trader......................so, is anyone really going to raise money to back him? Assuming he doesn't succeed in conning a bank to lend him £19,000 as he says......not to mention his words that he has no intention of re-paying it....?

Richard

Then on friday night i metup my old mate from school and went to his uni campus and i had brought along £40+ worth of alcohol from the shop and i got everyone completely drunk (they are all doing advanced physics degrees so are normally studying equations) but i turned the place into a proper party where no eductation was allowed!!

And there was only 1 girl there and she had a bf, but i had spent teh whole night getting closer to her and slapping her bum and giving her my leather to jacket to keep her warm and then froze myself in just a tshirt but had to pretend that i couldnt feel cold trhough all my muscles!

but by about 3am i had gotten myself too drunk by creating a drink where you pour beer, bacardi breezer, rose wine and white rum all into your mouth at the same time (cant swallow till all 4 are in) and then swallowing it all in 1 and then doing it 6x in a row.

So i was then too drunk to make a move and invite myself to her bedroom and so i just feel asleep n wokeup the next day and foundout some nerdy little loser guy had waited till she got drunk with all teh alcohol i had paid for and then kissed her instead!! :mad:

So ive been feeling so soo gutted all weekend about missing hitting my target there that night,
and then i had to go through all of yesterday just watching **** tv and feeling poor, and then again another day of lazing around not earning today...

And then tomorrow i cant trade so another day gone with no earning,
but have to go and pay next months rent tomorrow.
(so losing 50% of my bank account capital)

:LOL: - you can't accuse him of not being entertaining!

Youi gotta admit he is Top Notch entertainment.

I read on the other thread on ET the other day that he got up and had no milk
so had a couple of shots of White Rum to set himeself up for the day.........

Classic :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.