So much cr@p...

264804-ambrose-ackroyd-albums-ambrose-ackroyd-s-pictures-picture1650-crap.jpg

And we all know that TRADER is an anagram of RETARD don't we ?

That hadn't occurred to me, but you know what? It makes a lot of sense.

Don't misunderstand me, that's a bad word, I don't use it, I don't like it. But "trader" isn't a anagram of "gullible", so what're you gonna do? You gotta work with what the you got, am I right?

This thread should have stayed binned. I appreciate the effort taken to bring it back, but without the flood of profanity it's just not the same.

It's my own fault - monstrous waves of bad language are not permitted (rightly so) - and yet I started a thread that depended largely upon such waves. I should not have done so, and much grief might thereby have been avoided.

This is Trade 2 Win, not Swear 4 Lulz. Please return this thread to the bin whence it came and where by rights it should remain.

I feel your pain - I too have the same ache. But the wishing upon others of serious sexual diseases is not productive. Mankind must move beyond this, despite the loss of fun that such a thing must entail.

Yet they're crawling all over the place, you can spot em a mile off. But new people? They're like lambs, lining up to get slaughtered by these sons of b1tches.

World has run like this for thousands of years and thousands years from now it'll probably be the same, might even be worse. Me, you and everyone else here will be dead and buried; it's just not worth worrying about. Be grateful you're not a lamb (y)

When a man with money meets a man with experience the man with the experience leaves with the money and the man with the money leaves with the experience.

dd

The vast majority of the population, in the UK at least, are very absorbed with saving money. This is seen as careful, prudent, sensible, level-headed, community-spirited even. They tend to see making money (i.e. making more money) as frivolous, self-centred, mean, over-ambitious, greedy, irrational, fantasy, Thatcherist and anti-ecological.

These burdens will make them forever cr@p at making more money.

Of course, the fraction of money they can save is a fraction of the money they earn, which is probably not much, and they usually just spend it on some short-term pleasure anyway.

According to Mark Douglas, these layers of personal issue with wealth and how it should be earned, may even cause them to seek ways of making extra money that fail. They deliberately sabotage their own schemes.Fantastic? - Maybe, but we have all seen it happen.

I could go on and on about the British being narrow-minded and hating someone who tries to rise above their station and wishing to wallow in a mean life as long as it's no worse than their neighbours' and so on, but then I might be forced to emigrate - but I love it here too much.

Protestant work ethic. It's buried deep, deep within people and has been for a long, long time.

The development in your abiltiy to discern "right" from "wrong", is the journey most of us endure,...
so try not to paint the experience in such a negative light !
Or do you think the world owes you something for nothing ?

Just saying,.... (walking away whistleing a happy tune),....

The vast majority of the population, in the UK at least, are very absorbed with saving money. This is seen as careful, prudent, sensible, level-headed, community-spirited even. They tend to see making money (i.e. making more money) as frivolous, self-centred, mean, over-ambitious, greedy, irrational, fantasy, Thatcherist and anti-ecological.

These burdens will make them forever cr@p at making more money.

Of course, the fraction of money they can save is a fraction of the money they earn, which is probably not much, and they usually just spend it on some short-term pleasure anyway.

According to Mark Douglas, these layers of personal issue with wealth and how it should be earned, may even cause them to seek ways of making extra money that fail. They deliberately sabotage their own schemes.Fantastic? - Maybe, but we have all seen it happen.

I could go on and on about the British being narrow-minded and hating someone who tries to rise above their station and wishing to wallow in a mean life as long as it's no worse than their neighbours' and so on, but then I might be forced to emigrate - but I love it here too much.

Please could you expand on how British attitudes to making money has anything to do with the amount of crap on this site?