So hypothetically what would I need to have a proper bash at this trading lark?

Fed's Fisher says Fed will not monetize overspending by congress - which means what? higher rates?

Never did I just want to learn as much as I can about different markets. First time I'd ever seen a market in contango and found it interesting. I'm like a bumblebee nibbling at nectar from all matter of flowers. Think I'll settle here though as it's what most people trade.

Never did I just want to learn as much as I can about different markets. First time I'd ever seen a market in contango and found it interesting. I'm like a bumblebee nibbling at nectar from all matter of flowers. Think I'll settle here though as it's what most people trade.

racist

(oh, and incidentally recently june swissy has not been trading appropriately for this strategy, or indeed any short term strategy really... mostly trading one price... wouldn't worry too much, look at sep swiss instead!)

f*cking sick as a dog. been vomiting since saturday and had to come to work today. sh1tty bargain brokers still only offering eurodollar and $4.40 RTs

The search continues.

can anyone recommend a broker that offers eurex rates other than bund bobl schatz?

I'm really drawing a blank here.

euribor innit?

Liffe broker for euroswiss would be good too but I just can't find sh1t. really. Google is rubbish.

euribor, short sterling, swissy, ftse all on liffe
eurodollar, ES, currency futures on CME
bund, bobl, schatz, stoxx, dax on eurex
2 /5 / 10 yr notes , bond, ultra bond all on CBOT

sorry scose but how long have you been thinking about trading? this is basic stuff really you have to question your motivation for the whole thing

http://www.tradewithvelocity.com/

can trade all those with velocity I think

euribor innit?

Liffe broker for euroswiss would be good too but I just can't find sh1t. really. Google is rubbish.

I think you're going to have a problem finding anyone below a $10k account limit (eg Interactive Brokers) for these products because I don't think anyone expects the lower end of the retail market to be playing these things. Either that or you're going to find commissions / spreads too aggressive. Have you looked at Prospreads? £1k account opening and I know they do some of the LIFFE products (certainly Euribor and Swiss).

you really don't through thread do you dash ;) velocity has been crossed off of the list.

you sure euribor isn't eurex?