Sniper Forex System

With the Non-Farm Payroll results today I have decided to close all open trades ahead of it, I can do without the volatility :)

Anyone else adopting a similar tactic?

Sniper User manual

Anyone got a copy they can fire me? I lost my manual and after months of trading without using sniper i think i should revisit Sniper. The link that Gary sent with my original coded software doesnt work anymore Thanks

Im looking to trade outside the british open and NY close.So from 9PM to around 7AM UK time.

Im new to the sniper,and gary does not have any information on this,and my global market knowledge is limited, unfortunately.

What currency pairs do you recommend.

Id truly appreciate any help from my trading brothers...

@ goose4

I would trade GBPUSD. This pair have great vola and you can make great profits very quickly. Further the cable like to trend what supports trend following strategy as well.

This is the Asian market time so try AUD and NZD combinations with USD,JPY, CAD etc but Gary does not recommend the Asian mkt time to trade currencies. I have lost money trading this time and now avoid the temptation of trading during Asian mkt time. Try your luck.

Im looking to trade outside the british open and NY close.So from 9PM to around 7AM UK time.

Im new to the sniper,and gary does not have any information on this,and my global market knowledge is limited, unfortunately.

This is the Asian market time so try AUD and NZD combinations with USD,JPY, CAD etc but Gary does not recommend the Asian mkt time to trade currencies. I have lost money trading this time and now avoid the temptation of trading during Asian mkt time. Try your luck.

Thanks guys:)

But reading this thread,it seem that to maximise your average pip profit per day its recommended to play multiple pairs. This is what im contemplating,I dont want pairs that move similar to the G/USD,as gary says. Similar concept to playing the ftste and the Dow.

What other pairs would fit in with GB/USD?

From what I know and have seen it would seem that the Asian trading session seems to be lighter on average than the UK and NY sessions. Therefore it would make sense to see out of this lighter session which pairs trend the most. This could be done by eyeballing the charts and then demo trading some crosses over a period of time to see if it's going to be profitable trading them with Sniper.

I have started using Sniper on a daily level due to time constraints at work.

Does anyone know of a similar type of trending system like sniper that you can use on shares or indices at all ?

Preferably on a daily time frame.

Thanks

FuturescomSignals.com

Does anyone know of a similar type of trending system like sniper that you can use on shares or indices at all ?

Thanks

Thanks

sniper itself :idea:

Hey guys,

This threads seems to be quiet these days! How is everyone getting on with their trading?

I had been using 4H on GU but have now switched back to 1H and using 4H to confirm the trend. 4H was good but I found that I lost quite a few pips by the time the opposite signal was given. Hopefully this will allow me to get more pippage per trade and also reduce the whip-saw caused by Sniper signals against the main trend. Anyone else using something similar?

what is the best time to trade forex as i seem to be losing money even with sniper 1H or whatever timeframe I used. I am in Toronto.

what is the best time to trade forex as i seem to be losing money even with sniper 1H or whatever timeframe I used. I am in Toronto.

Hello, I had the same problem in the beginning. I opened a trade and it was one of the false signals. Than we had a ranging market and again some small loss. After I stoped and you know what? The big move came and I was just watching. I recommend to start with a small lotsize to jump in. If you have aloosing trade it will be a small one. If your account is growing you can also change your lotsize. Another idea: If you get a signal on 1 hour timeframe you check the 15 min. If the 15 min trend is in the same direction you open your trade, As soosn as the 15 min trend is changing you close your trade. If the signal on the 1 hour chart was now a false one, than you closed your order much earlier. If the trend continues on the 1 hour chart and the 15 min gives you a new signal in the direction of the 1 hour trend you open a new order. Another option is to change the settings of the sniper lines. Try setting 40 and add MACD 5/35/1. This helps to avoid a lot of false signals. But first have a look at it before you open a new trade. Check the last 4 weeks and get a feeling if you like it or not.

SXMTrader which currency do you suggest and during which trading time zone UK or US as I am in Toronto

SXMTrader which currency do you suggest and during which trading time zone UK or US as I am in Toronto

I am trading GBP/USD and GBP/JPY. But stay first with GBP/USD. I am using 1 hour chart and check on the 15 min. From the opening of the London Market 3am est until 3pm est time is the market moving the most, if it is not in a ranging area. But you get signals on the 1 hour chart for 24 hours. If the settings are at 40 you get less signals, less false signals and you can also trade outside London and US session. You just have to stay in the trend until MACD is crossing zero, or the 3 trend lines changing color, or the 15 min shows you a signal against the trend. Try to check settings 40 for the last 4 weeks and just follow the 1 hour chart open a trade when the signal comes and only in the direction of the MACD. Don't look at the 15 min chart for now. Close your trade when the 3 lines change color or MACD is crossing zero again, or sniper stop is touched. Just look at it. You can see losing trades, but much bigger winning trades. You need to look at this to get a better feeling. And believe me, it will take a while to get this feeling about the market. I lost money too, a lot! But now I am back and it is working!!! Sniper Forex is the best strategy I ever used, thanks to Gary!

Last edited:
Sniper

I thought that it would be good to have a thread dedicated to discuss the trading system.

I am currently trialling it on a demo account using the original author's settings on the one hour GBP/USD chart. The author is claiming an average monthly return of around 400 - 500 pips on his website.

Feel free to add any comments or ask questions.

Good luck,
Steve.

Hi Steve

The sniper is simple and tried it. there is a EA an automated sniper too but it was a bonus when i got it. It trades the eurusd 30min chart. are you using that too?

regiross

Hello i hope you can help me. I have a problem i think with my money managment. I risk every trade 2% and have a fixed Stop loss of 30 pips( because i can´t sit all the time in front of my PC and move the stop loss like the sniper stop) and at 30 pips my trailing EA closes 50%. If the stop loss will hit then i lose 3 winning trades can anyone help me please?

john225

sorry for my bad englisch

Having fixed SL with this strategy will not work out. Use sniper stop or last lowest low / highest high if sniper stop is not "valid" at the time of entering trade.

Trade as per original rules. Follow the rules.

Your MM is good!

J.

Hello i hope you can help me. I have a problem i think with my money managment. I risk every trade 2% and have a fixed Stop loss of 30 pips( because i can´t sit all the time in front of my PC and move the stop loss like the sniper stop) and at 30 pips my trailing EA closes 50%. If the stop loss will hit then i lose 3 winning trades can anyone help me please?

john225

sorry for my bad englisch