Sniper Forex System

Sorry if this is slightly of topic. But can anybody please explain to me the purpose of the histograms i.e. sniper trend A,B. I cannot get my head round this, e.g. on Gbp,Gpy on the 1Hr on 21 Aug you had a nice uptrend than at 19:00 sniper trend A turned red, ok here there was a bearish candle, but then the next two bars i.e. 20:00 and 21:00 were still red when you can see a clear uptrend in the Bullish candles. Anybody know why?
Another point when you highlight over these bars a value is given what is this for?
For Trend B it shows Red as an Uptrend and Blue as a downtrend and a value next to it again anybody know why this is?

I would be very grateful if someone can clear this up.

Thanks in advance

Can we expect long on GBP/JPY 1H later today? Since 13:00 gmt yesterday 1H guppy is still red. Can we expect blue any time today? Any suggestions?

Well done thats great.

I have been keeping an eye on the 15m chart for entries. It produces more entries and gets you in a little earlier. Seems better for these quieter markets we have had over the past few weeks. What are your thoughts on using the 15m chart?

Dave

Bonks,
I have tried the 15M chart for entries, and finally decided on the 30M. I seemed to bounce around too much on that short of TF. It is also harder to stay out of the chop on it. I will stick to the 30M.
Kent

Can we expect long on GBP/JPY 1H later today? Since 13:00 gmt yesterday 1H guppy is still red. Can we expect blue any time today? Any suggestions?

I'm not trading GBP/JPY at the moment, but becoming more interested after reading some of the comments here.

But those of you who are trading it on the H1 - aren't you still in a short at the moment?
Wasn't there are short entry at about 16:00 yesterday at approx 155.68 ?
Now 154.20 , so you should be in a good profit with stop now at about 154.92 ?

That is your call, however, you will be going against the overall trend. If it was me, I would probably wait.
Kent

All charts were pointing upwards 1M to 1H. So not sure why do you think I'm going against the trend. I got in and so far up 40 points but still demo account. Still learning and more learning for few more weeks I guess.

I'm not trading GBP/JPY at the moment, but becoming more interested after reading some of the comments here.

But those of you who are trading it on the H1 - aren't you still in a short at the moment?

I think kent did well on this short entry. Fingers crossed we could all do the same make some good dosh :D

Hello GumRai,
Yes, with GBP/JPY I was in at 155.76 – 2 trades, 1 still open, 1 TP at 80 (80 is a guess at the moment until I can get a better idea). Since 18 Aug (not including this one), that's 5 trades, up 193.7 pts plus a few TP trades. This is going well so far, but who knows? The next 5 trades may end down 193! But it's the long term that I'm interested in.

I'm still in yesterday's cable short – 2 trades, 1 still open, 1 TP at 75.

Bye,

I think kent did well on this short entry. Fingers crossed we could all do the same make some good dosh :D

I am looking at the 4H chart, and at the present time I think we are in wave 2, which should be a short correction, and then resume the downward trend. I personally only go with the overall trend, and I feel like this is not a really good trade, but that'S MHO. I am by no means telling you how to trade. You have to use your instinct. I would rather miss a trade then lose a trade. Lord knows i've lost enough as it is.
Kent

FormulaOneFan,
I misspoke on the EURUSD. You may be ok on this trade. Over the last 3 days, the trend has been up, and the last 24hours has been a correction of that trend up. At this time the trend may infact continue up, but I personally would err on the side of caution, until that can be determined. The Dollar has been getting stronger against all majors, of late. I really think that is going to continue and accelerate. Just be careful, and dont be bashfull about taking a few pips profit at any time.

Last edited:
Signal to go long on G/U, I am already long, and shall add on a pulback
I am strarting to build position,
First long entry has been much earlier, second 6370, and added below 6400.
I have treated sniper as a confirmation of my earler entries based on Delta timing.

Last edited:
Trading just sniper I would wait for a poss spuback, likely to occur before or around the US opening
Shorts are not my consideration for time being.
Longs have a biGGGGG yes!!!!
Things to consider, that this is just a begining of a swing to the upside on H4 and H1. With equties in the bacground one has to be very careful and keep protecting the profit.

Last edited:
It cant be Obama's announcement to re-appoint Bernanke as Fed chief, pretty much a non event news item. Expected anyway and arguably what's so great about re-appointing the man credited with steering the economy out of recession. Who was the Fed chief that was at the helm when the economy crashed?

Trading just sniper I would wait for a poss spuback, likely to occur before or around the US opening
Shorts are not my consideration for time being.
Longs have a biGGGGG yes!!!!
Things to consider, that this is just a begining of a swing to the upside on H4 and H1. With equties in the bacground one has to be very careful and keep protecting the profit.

I sure hope everyone that took that long trade took profits at the top.
kent

US numbers looked good and Bernake made a statement. Was good for dollar. Possible short term change.

I sure hope everyone that took that long trade took profits at the top.
kent
I didn't. I played with live account 0.20p on both GBP/JPY and GBP/USD and both of them hit the stop loss I set @40 points (pips). Giving me a grand total loss of 16 pounds.:sneaky:

I'm trying to understand what the heck happened.:mad: