Sniper Forex System

The entry point today was at 07:30 GMT

is this correct ???

the first sniper short signal was at 4 gmt but the sniper stop did not flip over and it was not the right time to trade it and RSI was still above 50. It was better to wait until european session.
At 7:30 gmt, on the 15 min chart there was sell signal @ 1.6520. I entered short early at 5:50 gmt.

Sorry, I checked the chart at around 6AM and there was still 1 blue bar, so I didn't go for it. Later when I checked again and there were 2 red bars, I decided that the price had already gone out of range. I didn't know when both bars turned red again
That's the problem if you can't monitor it all the time :(

Good for you for getting in on the trade - coming up to 100 pips now :clap:

Gumrai, you don't have to monitor all the time, you can let MT4 send sms message on your cell every time there is a signal to buy or sell. you need to have a dedicated email exclusively for sniper alerts. you cannot use free email acc.yahoo,gmail,etc.
I use bluebottle.com

good results anybody

Gumrai, you don't have to monitor all the time, you can let MT4 send sms message on your cell every time there is a signal to buy or sell. you need to have a dedicated email exclusively for sniper alerts. you cannot use free email acc.yahoo,gmail,etc.
I use bluebottle.com

Hey

I have just started looking at the sniper thing, anybody still running with it, hows it going

Karl

Sorry, I checked the chart at around 6AM and there was still 1 blue bar, so I didn't go for it. Later when I checked again and there were 2 red bars, I decided that the price had already gone out of range. I didn't know when both bars turned red again
That's the problem if you can't monitor it all the time :(

Good for you for getting in on the trade - coming up to 100 pips now :clap:

Gumrai, when the 3 lines change color, from blue to red or vice-versa, you should pay attention and then wait for the histogram bars below to have the same color then it is time to pull the trigger and shoot.

Hey

I have just started looking at the sniper thing, anybody still running with it, hows it going

Karl

Karl, I will not trade without sniper. period.
My micro account is up 250$ today. That is an increase of 53% in one trade.
I am so confident with sniper that I traded with 2 mini lots

Hi all

I've also been on demo using sniper for the past few months with mixed results. New2fx you say " when the 3 lines change color, from blue to red or vice-versa, you should pay attention and then wait for the histogram bars below to have the same color then it is time to pull the trigger and shoot"

This is intresting becasue I've asked Gary this very same question and If my memory serves me correctly was told that the hisograms are not that important,in regards to entry, so long as the main 3 lines change colour this indicaticates entry. I will try to dig out that mail and post it on here.

Hi all

I've also been on demo using sniper for the past few months with mixed results. New2fx you say " when the 3 lines change color, from blue to red or vice-versa, you should pay attention and then wait for the histogram bars below to have the same color then it is time to pull the trigger and shoot"

This is intresting becasue I've asked Gary this very same question and If my memory serves me correctly was told that the hisograms are not that important,in regards to entry, so long as the main 3 lines change colour this indicaticates entry. I will try to dig out that mail and post it on here.

an entry requires 3 line colour change AND the 2 histogram lines to colour change also.

when you exit, this is where you only look at the 3 line colour change.

---------------

today's gbpusd trade is looking good! scalped 50 pips with half of my lot size already and letting the rest run...

the first sniper short signal was at 4 gmt but the sniper stop did not flip over and it was not the right time to trade it and RSI was still above 50. It was better to wait until european session.
At 7:30 gmt, on the 15 min chart there was sell signal @ 1.6520. I entered short early at 5:50 gmt.

According to my understanding of he system the Sniper stops do not need to be in the same direction as the signals - you use significant lows/highs in that case.

Also using RSI is not part of the system.

Cable on H1 is what is recommended. Did not try gbp/jpy yet, but I plan to check it out...

Hi all

yes you are right. That is why they are called trigger lines. But you should always wait for the histograms to confirm. If the lines change color but the histograms don't, do not trade .

According to my understanding of he system the Sniper stops do not need to be in the same direction as the signals - you use significant lows/highs in that case.

Also using RSI is not part of the system.

Cable on H1 is what is recommended. Did not try gbp/jpy yet, but I plan to check it out...

Yes RSI is not part of the system but it just to identify good entry and confirm the trade.

Yes RSI is not part of the system but it just to identify good entry and confirm the trade.

So are you saying that you will only take a short trade when Sniper signals it and RSI is below 50? (as per your previous post)

And a long when Sniper signals it and RSI is above 50?

Hmmm, similar question from my side - new2fx, what was your money management:
1. your risk per trade - which SL did you use?
2. how many lots you trade? multi lots?
3. what take profit targets? multi lots - multi targets?
4. any break even setups?

Thanks!

1. I was using sniper stops
2. 1 STD lot
3. usually 100 pips but sometime more when I monitoring the trade.
4. no . just set and forget.

Good point about waiting for histograms to confirm, can I ask do you guys use default setting for RSI?

Yes I use default setting for RSI.

I also use pivot points. PP help you to know where the currency is likely headed so you put your TP accordingly. I use an autopivot indicator that I downloaded from forexfactory forum.

Could you be so kind in providing a link for that and also do you alter any settings on that or again use default settings.

Thanks in advance.

So are you saying that you will only take a short trade when Sniper signals it and RSI is below 50? (as per your previous post)

And a long when Sniper signals it and RSI is above 50?

yes you guess it right. for example today there was a short signal on sniper GBPUS 1hr chart at 4gmt but RSI was still above 50. So the currency was in a range until 7 gmt when
RSI crossed down the 50 line and cable started falling. RSI help you stay away from ranging market.

Could you be so kind in providing a link for that and also do you alter any settings on that or again use default settings.

Thanks in advance.

no I don't change anything. Autopivot will automatically draw the PP lines for you.
download it to your indicator folder. when you finis download it you restart your MT4 platfrm. then go to insert > indicator > custom > autopivot

Attachments

• ###Auto Pivot.mq4
    15.2 KB · Views: 289
an entry requires 3 line colour change AND the 2 histogram lines to colour change also.

when you exit, this is where you only look at the 3 line colour change.

---------------

today's gbpusd trade is looking good! scalped 50 pips with half of my lot size already and letting the rest run...

yes you guess it right. for example today there was a short signal on sniper GBPUS 1hr chart at 4gmt but RSI was still above 50. So the currency was in a range until 7 gmt when
RSI crossed down the 50 line and cable started falling. RSI help you stay away from ranging market.

ok - i'll do some testing on this. will be great if it works, as a ranging market really eats into profits quickly. thx.

I use bluebottle.com

I live in Thailand, so I'm not sure if I can get text alerts or not.
But in a case such as this when a trade is outside of hours, and stopped, would you get a text message to tell you to get in on the deal?