Sniper Forex System

got a tight tp and sl on this one thoughas plent of resistance above.

ps

nice to see you up nice and early trendie

Is anyone about to go short on eurgbp H1?
imminent short

France and Germany both announce an increase in GDP, declaring that their recession has ended. Uk still firmly in recession, but the Euro weakens, while the pound gets stronger ($ weakens all round)
If defies belief that the Euro will weaken further against the pound but we live in strange times !

Hey guys,
I have been reading the last 10 pages of post or so. On one page someone posted hesitancy on the GJ pair. I have been trading this pair for the last week and of the 421 pips profit this week, 412 have been on GJ. I have about decided to trade this pair exclusively at this point. At the time of this post I also have about 60pips profit running and growing. I also use Elliot Wave theory with Sniper and this pair seems present the best waves for analysis with EW. I start trading the last couple of hrs of ASIA through London, and usually close around 18gmt, although today is a little outside of those times. Just my 2 pips.
Kent

Hello Kent,
Thanks for that. I've been trading cable using Sniper since April. I'm quite happy with the way that it works. Over the last 5-6 weeks, I've been looking at other pairs to see if I can trade one or more pairs as well.

Out of all the pairs I've looked at, GBP/JPY came out with the best results. But I haven't got round to actually start trading this. I'd be interested to know if you trade on the I hour time frame. I've looked at the 30 min TF and the results look good (albeit over a very short period).

Anyway, thanks,

Last edited:
Greenfield,
I do trade the 1 hour chart, however if I miss a trade entry, I will defer to a 15M chart looking for a retrace, and an entry back in, as long a I know the trend will continue. I also use the 15m for finding a place to add to the current trade.
Kent

today sniper give short entry on gbpusd....what do you think?

I think to wait one more hour....

Last edited:
What brought that on? Down 99 in no time. I got in at 6565 and 6557.6. I was very hesitant. And sitting on a reasonable loss for quite a while. But then down it went. 75 scalp on the 1st one; waiting to see on the 2nd.
Bye,

What brought that on? Down 99 in no time. I got in at 6565 and 6557.6. I was very hesitant. And sitting on a reasonable loss for quite a while. But then down it went. 75 scalp on the 1st one; waiting to see on the 2nd.
Bye,

sniper still give short... but 11am and 2:30 pm have news....
we have to be careful....

Stopped out on 1 trade – a loss of 15.4 pts (it did seem the likely outcome early on), and 75 pts scalped on the other trade. That will do.

Nailed 22 pips on the new release on GBP/JPY in about 5 minutes. Went back in and am presently up 70 pips.

Yes that was a sell on Friday. I noticed it (short at 6529?), but felt it was a little late on a Friday to trade - I was going to wait for Monday morning. Looks like I was wrong! It would have been a good trade.

Things are starting to look like the Euro/$ and GP/$ have gone low enough for now.
I'm taking some speculative long positions, but will not stay if the move down resumes.
No long from sniper yet , I presume?

Euro is at a quite sturdy support level est 10, 11 and 12th August

Last edited:
No long from sniper.
I think that gbp/usd can rise abit. Then gbp will continue to go down. I'm waiting for new short signal.