Sniper Forex System

AO is describe as the "keys to the kingdom" in Bill Williams Chaos Tradings(2 books).
There are many trading sett ups described in there.Free ebook can be found in other
forums.

Ok ,AO main reading is the zero based line(shown in the middle in the indicator).
Thus, If AO is above zero....its bias on uptrend.
If AO is below zero ....its bias on downtrend.

One example is "AO Crossing" as shown is the chart GJ chart below:

"AO Crossing"from above zero to below zero...noise can be filtered and we
can be more confident in holding our shorts.(until the crows come home.)

p/s hope can we other examples in Bill William's books( 2 books)

thanks wildpips! i see how this could be valuable. will give it a try. thx.

Is sniper forex any scam or something. I just paid them through paypal but never was able to get to the next screen which had a 404 error. How do I register my MT4 ID to get the indicator? Can some one help me with that. Thanks in advance

well gary is in the uk timezone, so he's sleeping now! you'll get a reply during his business day tomorrow. i've found him to be very responsive.

Thanks. Can I ask u a quick qs? Which currency do u trade and what time frame u use i.e. H4 D1 or H1. Also, what time do u trade i.e. best time for currency being traded or anytime any currency?

i'm still experimenting...only gbpusd at the moment...i might move to others in the future.

i'm currently looking at H1 and H4...though i'm tending to favor H1 at present. gary recommends trading at all times except during the asian session times.

Sniper EA

Files for Wildpips as discussed by PM.

Simon

Attachments

• My Sniper Files.zip
    30.4 KB · Views: 574
if anyone here wants to trade this system as part of a group that can bounce ideas off of eash other and discuss trades pm me.

Well, from the post from Elefteros ( has he just come out of his cupboard ?.) I would be interested in that group, but I have to go through the 64 pages of this forum to review the many posts
over .many years.

Explorer

I have recently started testing this system out i am running the demo from forex trend system.

I would be interested in that group also, so i get learn more about this system and trading in general. As i am very new to forex.

Hi

I have Sniper running on 15m GBPUSD chart and it has provided 2 very good entries today which would have netted over 250 pips if taken. I also have the Sniper EA running too but I am struggling to get many entry points with it. I cant work out how and why it does provide its signals has they dont correspond to the manual sniper entries. When the EA entries do come along they are profitable but you need to manually adjust the stop loss to keep them profitable. I think with a bit tweaking the Sniper EA would be half decent. Any more information on the EA would be great??

DR

Sniper EA

The EA is still work in progress on another forum and needs some extra rules added to bring it into line with the Sniper manual system. I am running both systems in parallel on different accounts and the EA is missing or mistiming some of the entry and exit signals given by the manual system.

One of the more experienced traders on this forum has been testing it for the last few days and will post his findings when complete and the adjustments he considers needed to mirror the manual system.

I have always thought of it as a tool to scalp on the shorter time frames not as a replacement for manual Sniper trading, depends how it develops.

Simon

Hi

I have Sniper running on 15m GBPUSD chart and it has provided 2 very good entries today which would have netted over 250 pips if taken. I also have the Sniper EA running too but I am struggling to get many entry points with it. I cant work out how and why it does provide its signals has they dont correspond to the manual sniper entries. When the EA entries do come along they are profitable but you need to manually adjust the stop loss to keep them profitable. I think with a bit tweaking the Sniper EA would be half decent. Any more information on the EA would be great??

DR

I found Sniper to repaint not only arrows but sniper lines as well. Its late on entry and exit quite honestly. there are better methods available with less time involved

I found Sniper to repaint not only arrows but sniper lines as well. Its late on entry and exit quite honestly. there are better methods available with less time involved

i've not had any trouble with repaint, as for better methods- i'm sure there are but i am a simpleton and this is the method i have chosen.

if you could be kind enough to hold our hands and take us through the better methods i would humbly listen.

Started using it on gbp/usd and gbp/jpy 1h chart. It seems like good in history. Did anyone have good experience with smaller timeframes? How do you filter out false signals in low timeframes?

Started using it on gbp/usd and gbp/jpy 1h chart. It seems like good in history. Did anyone have good experience with smaller timeframes? How do you filter out false signals in low timeframes?

15min is the lowest i would go use time as a filter not taking signals during lunch time or when it looks like its going sideways bouncing from one signal to the next, could also use longer term trend to only trade one direction.

you would also need to work out a way of having a profit target/trailing stop tighter then waiting for the next signal in the opposite direction.

Would mean you are tied to your screen as well.

I traded this for a number of months and got whipsawed and saw late entries into the trend and saw the profits disappear. This indicator does repaint. I have no hidden agenda here, just know that there are better less time consuming methods. Nothing worse than waiting for all conditions to trigger only to get handed a loss. Markets do change and you must change with them. I for one dont want to be forever tweaking parameters. Best of luck with the trades