Sniper Forex System

Hi Elefteros - where is this journal of yours? Is it something online & available to other Snipers?

I'm still trying to get my head around this system too.

i started using gbpusd on 4 hr, but for the last 10+ days it hasn't been working well as we're in a period of chop. i think the 1hr timeframe will have faired abit better during this chop. i think the key is just to stick to it, and the gains will come.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/59202-my-sniper-forex-journal.html

Sniper Variations

I recently followed a link posted on TW2 for Sniper and downloaded a variation on the original system. It consists of the Sniper exe file broken into 3 individual exe files a Buy & Sell indicator which appears to be a front end for the ADX indicator attached and an Expert trading advisor also attached. Has anyone else loaded these files and traded wih them particulary in respect of the EA the variables can be adjusted but I dont know if they are relevant to the current version of Sniper /v2. Gary I believe hasent written an EA for Sniper and the codeing dosent appear attributable to him.

Simon

Attachments

• Sniper Forex Expert Advisor.mq4
    6.5 KB · Views: 606
  • Sniper Forex Expert Advisor.ex4
    12.1 KB · Views: 495
  • Sniper Buy Sell.ex4
    2.3 KB · Views: 605
I recently followed a link posted on TW2 for Sniper and downloaded a variation on the original system. It consists of the Sniper exe file broken into 3 individual exe files a Buy & Sell indicator which appears to be a front end for the ADX indicator attached and an Expert trading advisor also attached. Has anyone else loaded these files and traded wih them particulary in respect of the EA the variables can be adjusted but I dont know if they are relevant to the current version of Sniper /v2. Gary I believe hasent written an EA for Sniper and the codeing dosent appear attributable to him.

Simon

i have just tried to copy these files into the folder and nothing happend

i have just tried to copy these files into the folder and nothing happend

I loaded the two files for the EA in the MT4 Experts folder and the Buy & Sell file in the indicators folder then drag and dropped then onto to a live chart they installed first time you then need to configure the EA settings both on the EA itself and the master MT4 settings to get the smiley up top right as in attached screen shot. The EA works just not sure how to obtain the best settings that match the Sniper original config as recommended by Gary.

Simon

Attachments

• sniper.gif
    sniper.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 2,615
Hi, I's wondering if anyone had experience of the workshop run by John Burtlett (LearnTrading UK, Somerset)? Cheers.

With added moving average, i can recommend it to everyone, just like the rightly said you can use it on any currency, and also trade with confidence, i now how it works so well bather than the real owner, i would have love to post my result but i dont know how to go about it here, if you need the result send me and email and i will forward it to you. Happy trading

hey guys

I have added TD Sequential to combine with Sniper forex, so far Its helps to squeeze out
more pips out of the forex pairs like GU EU and UJ , not to mentioned GJ.
Check it out all my charts displayed at my free blog!

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie in forex. I have MT4 and want to demo the sniperforex signal system. How do I do that. Can anyone of the experts and long term users of the system explain it to me in detail please.
Thankx a lot

Hi

Can any user of sniper forex upload the latest ex4 and mq4 files for downloads. I need to test the thing before buying it.

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie in forex. I have MT4 and want to demo the sniperforex signal system. How do I do that. Can anyone of the experts and long term users of the system explain it to me in detail please.
Thankx a lot

Have you checked the website? You can register there for a free trial.

Have you checked the website? You can register there for a free trial.

Yup, its a good idea to ask for the free trials to test this system.(y)

The only constrain is the time frame allow is the 1-hour time frame chart. As compare to
the one we purchase , flexible time frame to choose. Anyway,its worth the trials.

What I'm trying to h4 and work well. The problem I see is that after entering the market, sometimes you'll eat a retraction. It's all about finding ways to prevent these situations. What seems clear is that they must be all the indicators in line to enter the market. All red or all blue, including the sar.

What I'm trying to h4 and work well. The problem I see is that after entering the market, sometimes you'll eat a retraction. It's all about finding ways to prevent these situations. What seems clear is that they must be all the indicators in line to enter the market. All red or all blue, including the sar.

Yup, that is true...there is a lagg there. I have this trouble adjusting to this system too.

For me, I have added a free mt4 indicator call AO(Awesome Oscillator in Bill William's)
to this system. And a couple more indicators added for more confident trade
decision.
Sure does help a lot, but some personal trade fine tunning is need too. We just have to
keep on getting more refine eventually. :smart:

Yup, that is true...there is a lagg there. I have this trouble adjusting to this system too.

For me, I have added a free mt4 indicator call AO(Awesome Oscillator in Bill William's)
to this system. And a couple more indicators added for more confident trade
decision.
Sure does help a lot, but some personal trade fine tunning is need too. We just have to

hey wildpips,

can you elaborate abit more on how you utilise the AO indicator with Sniper? interested to see how you utilise this indicator with the Sniper signals.

i've been experimenting with the ADX indicator to get a feel for how strong the signal is when Sniper provides its alerts.

thx.

thankx everyone for sharing some imp points. wildpips and megaton would you mind sharing your trading style i.e. entry and exit strategies. wildpips u mentioned about indicators so which ones u use and what settings do I need for each and also what to look for in those. wildpips in H4 when to enter i.e. immediately when we get an arrow and trend A and B are same colour or wait for a retracement and also how long we keep the trade. thankx again

I have recently started to adjust the Sniper period settings from the optimum setting recommended by Gary of 30 down to 5. This does generate more trades but appears to follow the price action more closely and reduces the lagging effect. Attached is the latest open sourced code version of an EA for Sniper not written by the vendor. I have been running this in parallel on seperate accounts over the same time frames and matching settings they both generate signals at roughly the same times.

If the risk reward ratio could be tuned for optimal profit the EA could run in scalping mode on the one min time frame which wouden't be practable by manually trading Sniper. I have done this with moderate success so far on a micro account but would welcome advice on the best TP ans SL settings to use on this time frame to capture the bigger price moves and outweigh several smaller losses?

Simon

Attachments

• Sniper Forex EA v202.mq4
    23 KB · Views: 505
hey wildpips,

can you elaborate abit more on how you utilise the AO indicator with Sniper? interested to see how you utilise this indicator with the Sniper signals.

i've been experimenting with the ADX indicator to get a feel for how strong the signal is when Sniper provides its alerts.

thx.

AO is describe as the "keys to the kingdom" in Bill Williams Chaos Tradings(2 books).
There are many trading sett ups described in there.Free ebook can be found in other
forums.

Ok ,AO main reading is the zero based line(shown in the middle in the indicator).
Thus, If AO is above zero....its bias on uptrend.
If AO is below zero ....its bias on downtrend.

One example is "AO Crossing" as shown is the chart GJ chart below:

"AO Crossing"from above zero to below zero...noise can be filtered and we
can be more confident in holding our shorts.(until the crows come home.)

p/s hope can we other examples in Bill William's books( 2 books)

Attachments

• AO benefit.jpg
    AO benefit.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 3,172
Last edited:
thankx everyone for sharing some imp points. wildpips and megaton would you mind sharing your trading style i.e. entry and exit strategies. wildpips u mentioned about indicators so which ones u use and what settings do I need for each and also what to look for in those. wildpips in H4 when to enter i.e. immediately when we get an arrow and trend A and B are same colour or wait for a retracement and also how long we keep the trade. thankx again

Can you check my blog? got many charts there whicch you can browse thru,
frankly Its not easy to answer your questions. Good Luck(y)

I have recently started to adjust the Sniper period settings from the optimum setting recommended by Gary of 30 down to 5. This does generate more trades but appears to follow the price action more closely and reduces the lagging effect. Attached is the latest open sourced code version of an EA for Sniper not written by the vendor. I have been running this in parallel on seperate accounts over the same time frames and matching settings they both generate signals at roughly the same times.

If the risk reward ratio could be tuned for optimal profit the EA could run in scalping mode on the one min time frame which wouden't be practable by manually trading Sniper. I have done this with moderate success so far on a micro account but would welcome advice on the best TP ans SL settings to use on this time frame to capture the bigger price moves and outweigh several smaller losses?

Simon

Hey Jangroom,

Thanks for the EA. I'll have it try on demo account.(y)