Sniper Forex System

hey wildpips,

good on you!
i'm currently watching gbpusd and gbpjpy too. do you trade/recommend any other pairs on 4hr time frame with this system?

Sunnywan,

Yes, I do on EU and EJ.
Basically 4hr TF provides fairly stable pips collection.
However, also you need to check on your risk tolerance style.
This system helps me keep me stay in positions. Well temptations are
all around lurking for you to make false moves.
So that's what it is all about.(y)

p/s check out my EJ performance on micro lot in my blog.(low risk high return method)

Last edited:
Sunnywan,

Yes, I do on EU and EJ.
Basically 4hr TF provides fairly stable pips collection.
However, also you need to check on your risk tolerance style.
This system helps me keep me stay in positions. Well temptations are
all around lurking for you to make false moves.
So that's what it is all about.(y)

p/s check out my EJ performance on micro lot in my blog.(low risk high return method)

Hi Wildpips,

do you mind me asking, what trading hours do you take trades in? I was working with Sniper Forex just on the 1H in the London session - if I move up to 4H is it reliable during other sessions too?

Thanks for your help.

By the way, how do I join your trading group?

Hi Wildpips,

do you mind me asking, what trading hours do you take trades in? I was working with Sniper Forex just on the 1H in the London session - if I move up to 4H is it reliable during other sessions too?

Thanks for your help.

By the way, how do I join your trading group?

Hi Mike Jones,

Good Question.
Gary recommends the 1hours and the zoning trade for the similar zone currency pairs,
as he did research, which I presume for better impact.
However,although I may take into these into consideration, but at times, I use my own
relevant judgement best suit for my purposeful swing trades, which may have to hold positions that have to last for a few days.Sort of transending thru various time zone.
If 4hour time per bars/candles, 6 candles is already 24 hours... and at time got to hold for sometimes like 20 bars/candles .
Hope I answer your quests.

Yes, you can join my group for my IB project.Free.
All intial contacts are in my blog.

I think there's alot of genuine users of sniper forex trading systems and enjoying making money. Cheer!(y)

Check my blog for some free GJ trading ideas!:)

For GU pairs fans...here sniper's 1 hour time frame chart

Attachments

• Malaysia.jpg
    Malaysia.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 2,121
Wildpips,

Can you give us more info on your crow strategy for exiting trades as i feel the exit is what makes /brakes sniper as you end up giving back such a large chunck of the move, less of a factor on the home runs but can really hurt on the trades that dont really take off.

Wildpips, looking at the 5am sniper chart I presume that you didn't enter long because the AO remained negative and 4H chart was also very negative? I think using the extra indicator/ 3 ducks to confirm really helps to catch the longer moves but using the system without any extras is often good for a set target of 40-50pips.
Does anyone find any other indicators useful in filtering sniper signals?
Tau.

Wildpips,

Can you give us more info on your crow strategy for exiting trades as i feel the exit is what makes /brakes sniper as you end up giving back such a large chunck of the move, less of a factor on the home runs but can really hurt on the trades that dont really take off.

Sniper forex is more of a Swing trading system, its not for scalping trades.I am saying this as per default mode.(btw if i sound like a promoter, please stop me, hehe I'm not, just a happy user that run wild.)

Yes Elefteros, if you compare it to any scalping trading system, there are chucks left untouch move/pips. And of course, this sniper forex systems like any other indicators
cannot really be perfect all the time, we have to discover the weakness ourselve like I did
too. (Not matter how good a cook may be, for the ketchup addicts,..he does add his
ketchup all the time ..:p )

Erm...about Larry William's (his is one of my TA trading teacher, of course) crow strategy, its just a trading
psychology to just WAIT until it hits over Target Area for Exit the market. It ain't easy to see profits floating
around...hope you know what I mean. ;)

Maybe other people may have different experience too here?

Last edited:
Wildpips, looking at the 5am sniper chart I presume that you didn't enter long because the AO remained negative and 4H chart was also very negative? I think using the extra indicator/ 3 ducks to confirm really helps to catch the longer moves but using the system without any extras is often good for a set target of 40-50pips.
Does anyone find any other indicators useful in filtering sniper signals?
Tau.

Yes tau, I did enter my first lot at 1.4530 and its below zero line of the AO. But if you know
about the Wisemen 1,2,and 3 setup then its ok to enter below zero of AO.

Yes, as u can see, I did combine with other fabulous systems..here the latest on GU chart with Sniper plus some Ketchup (y)

Attachments

• True GU.jpg
    True GU.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 495
This indicator is a loud of shiite. It is just a weighted moving average. I have hundreds of indicators like this for free. And the best part is, they are better!!! Waste of money guys!!!!

Saying that though, with other indicators it can work as a swing system!!

This indicator is a loud of shiite. It is just a weighted moving average. I have hundreds of indicators like this for free. And the best part is, they are better!!! Waste of money guys!!!!

What this indicator is I don't know...I just know when you use it correctly, it makes good money. And that's all I'm interested in, in the end.

Hi Wildpips,
Looked like a good trade yesterday. I have heard a little about Wiseman setups using Bill Williams' Chaos system, do you incorporate fractals into your setup? If so, do you find them useful as an entry method?

Hi Wildpips,
Looked like a good trade yesterday. I have heard a little about Wiseman setups using Bill Williams' Chaos system, do you incorporate fractals into your setup? If so, do you find them useful as an entry method?

Fractals and the breakout strategy (wiseman 3 setup)....yes I use it before.Its very good too. I do teach for free....you can add this strategy as one of your arsenal.
However, my current trading profile is more suitable with the use sniper, but of course I
use additional arsenals too.:LOL: It is a fierce war of fortune out there!:p

I think eleftros, have just open a Trading journal base on Sniper Forex in this forum.
He is doing it with his real live account. He would be giving his verdict on this cool system.
Would be interesting to find out ...:love:(y)

p/s I'm just a happy user who runs wild!:LOL:
I dont really care whether it is selling or not,
none of my business to know that.! :innocent:

I think eleftros, have just open a Trading journal base on Sniper Forex in this forum.
He is doing it with his real live account. He would be giving his verdict on this cool system.
Would be interesting to find out ...:love:(y)

p/s I'm just a happy user who runs wild!:LOL:
I dont really care whether it is selling or not,
none of my business to know that.! :innocent:

I should also state here that I am in no way affiliated with sniper forex, wisely or unwisely I bought it and the pretty colours seem to help guid me.

The journal i've started is not to show everyone how great it is or not it is for me to improve myself as a trader and my use of this system.

Lewis that sounds great, perhaps you could post some of these set ups with some example charts so we can all benefit.

I should also state here that I am in no way affiliated with sniper forex, wisely or unwisely I bought it and the pretty colours seem to help guid me.

The journal i've started is not to show everyone how great it is or not it is for me to improve myself as a trader and my use of this system.

Noted(y)
Looks like you making money already there in your journal, I'm following and
All the best to you!(y)

Hi Elefteros - where is this journal of yours? Is it something online & available to other Snipers?

I'm still trying to get my head around this system too.

i started using gbpusd on 4 hr, but for the last 10+ days it hasn't been working well as we're in a period of chop. i think the 1hr timeframe will have faired abit better during this chop. i think the key is just to stick to it, and the gains will come.

Fractals and the breakout strategy (wiseman 3 setup)....yes I use it before.Its very good too. I do teach for free....you can add this strategy as one of your arsenal.
However, my current trading profile is more suitable with the use sniper, but of course I
use additional arsenals too.:LOL: It is a fierce war of fortune out there!:p

hi wildpips - quick one. what timeframe are you trading from on gbpusd? 1hr or 4hr?

how has it been for you the past 2 weeks?

hasn't been so good for me...as the chop killed every trade i did! this time will pass - but just wondering if your extra arsenel has helped you avoid some of these trades?