Sniper Forex System

Does anybody have information on the Sniper Forex web site by Gary Pavkovich, as it would appear that the site has closed down.
I am using Sniper Forex with good results so am concerned that contact with Gary has been lost.
As far as results go the published results can be replicated in real time trading if you stick exactly to the rules given in the handling notes. A good system. Tangocharlie

my mistake, (i think the site was cached) retried today and it is down. I nned to apply sniper to a new account as well :(

Have sent Gary an email but i'm not holding my breath. Looks like I will need to find a hacked version if he is no longer supporting the software.

my mistake, (i think the site was cached) retried today and it is down. I nned to apply sniper to a new account as well :(

Have sent Gary an email but i'm not holding my breath. Looks like I will need to find a hacked version if he is no longer supporting the software.

I've read elsewhere on this site that Gary also manages this website too: Support | Forex Trend System

You might want to try and see if you can contact him here.

Does anybody have information on the Sniper Forex web site by Gary Pavkovich, as it would appear that the site has closed down.
I am using Sniper Forex with good results so am concerned that contact with Gary has been lost.
As far as results go the published results can be replicated in real time trading if you stick exactly to the rules given in the handling notes. A good system. Tangocharlie

Hi Tango,
I find the system kinda inconvenient, maybe its because I use it only on the hourly charts... so sometimes there are alerts flying out at 4am etc which is a bit of a pain in the neck. Could you let me know your method of trading and maybe some pointers on this ?

I've read elsewhere on this site that Gary also manages this website too: Support | Forex Trend System

You might want to try and see if you can contact him here.

tried that already but no luck, hopefully the guys just on holiday at the moment and will resume normal service when he returns otherwise i'm gonna have to try and find a way to get the indicaters to work on a different account by myself.

Anyone here know how that could be done?

I have Sniper and I know this system has been around for a while, but I'm very suspicious of it given that the backtests don't match up with the results posted. Everyone had such glowing reviews except a few people, who like myself, seem to have pulled it apart and tried to replicate the track record. Personally, and a few others I'm in contact with, can't do it. It does catch big trends, but I could do that with a trend line. What I'm concerned with is getting chopped up in normal or ranging markets. Be wary before putting any money behind this without satisfying yourself with some detailed testing!

Hi all - there's obviously people on this thread who have had some good success with the system...maybe you can provide some tips for a newbie?

I tried Sniper on a 1 hr GBPUSD as suggested, but for the past week, due to chop, it just kept reversing the trades and resulted in drawdown. Maybe its just a bad time to start!

Are there other currency pairs this works better on? Has anyone tried a longer time frame, eg 4 hrs?

Thanks in advance.

For those interested you can buy this system here Sniper Forex V2 Cheapest Forex eBooks and Softwares

not sure if this is connected with gary or not but as his site has gone down without notice or info not much else we can do. costs $50 at above and works with any account.

Or you guys can get it for free here 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Sniper Forex v2.rar I found this and it seems to be the full system virus free I don't use it because I don't like trend following systems. My regards:)

Sniper Returned

The Sniper website is up and running again the message below is posted on the homepage.

Please note the website is being redesigned, bear with us and your patience will be rewarded. If you cannot access the demo page, the ebook page or the chart screenshot page, contact us, [email protected].

Simon

Hi all - just wondering if there is anyone on this forum who trades using Sniper on a higher time frame? I found the 1 hr chart picks up alot of noise, and for GBPUSD over the last month, you'd have been in chop abit which resulted in losses.

If you however looked at the same month on the 4hr chart, it clears up alot of the noise and also meant you could take alot less trades.

A quick rough calculation on the 4hr charts would've picked up around 800 pips in March, whereas on the 1 hr chart according to the website would've resulted in around 300 pips for the month.

On a downside, the higher timeframe would require larger stops, but looking at the chart for March, it looks like Sniper has picked up the reversal points quite well.

Attachments

• 1hr.jpg
    1hr.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 487
  • 4hr.jpg
    4hr.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 256
The indicators repaint. i have used it and cant really recommend it. Buy and sell arrows pop up and then poof, they are gone.

The indicators repaint. i have used it and cant really recommend it. Buy and sell arrows pop up and then poof, they are gone.

the arrow indicators are not enough. did you wait for the arrows, 3 lines on the chart and the 2 vertical lines below the chart to all turn the same colour?

:smart:

Yes, i have noticed a similar problem with the sniper indicator. When i used to use it I was looking at the 1 hr and 4hr. The 1hr was in confirmation. The 4hr had not yet changed to confirmation. Then 4 hrs later as time moved forward the sniper itself repaint back to the begining of the 4hr and gave a positive confirmation, so as sniper went forward the colour retraced. Its happened more than once. I remember thinking, That was not like that when 1 hr entry was given.

Try this system I made. Should give atleast 100 pips per day.

15 min

RSI 8, bollinger 20, deviation 2, bollinger zero. stoc 8,3,3

rsi goes into overbought/oversold , above or below 70 /30 area. Candle closes beyond bollinger bands wait for a turn around candle and the RSI to turn with it., we then look to enter on the opening of the next candle. You can add stocastics as well.

exit. bollinger middle line and top/bottom band. If you trade 1 lot, divide into 4 entries.scale out in profit move stop to entry on first position sold.

stoploss. above/below the candle which has closed higher/lower than entry candle.

Look for divergence on the rsi/stoc .

No entry if rsi/stoc has not moved beyong overbought/oversold. entry as they cross above/below these areas.

Look for doji, morning stars, even stars and engulfing patterns at entry point. If you see any of these and rsi/ stoc in agreement you have an extremely valid signal.

notsure if i have explained this all that well. any ????? ask.

happy trading

Hi all - just wondering if there is anyone on this forum who trades using Sniper on a higher time frame? I found the 1 hr chart picks up alot of noise, and for GBPUSD over the last month, you'd have been in chop abit which resulted in losses.

If you however looked at the same month on the 4hr chart, it clears up alot of the noise and also meant you could take alot less trades.

A quick rough calculation on the 4hr charts would've picked up around 800 pips in March, whereas on the 1 hr chart according to the website would've resulted in around 300 pips for the month.

On a downside, the higher timeframe would require larger stops, but looking at the chart for March, it looks like Sniper has picked up the reversal points quite well.

Well, i'm using 4hr time frame too. And Can't ask for more..see chart below.
p/s for my real live trading results ..check my blog :clap:

Attachments

• GJ 4hr tf.png
    GJ 4hr tf.png
    24 KB · Views: 414
Well, i'm using 4hr time frame too. And Can't ask for more..see chart below.
p/s for my real live trading results ..check my blog :clap:

hey wildpips,

good on you!
i'm currently watching gbpusd and gbpjpy too. do you trade/recommend any other pairs on 4hr time frame with this system?