Sniper Forex System

Right as per my understanding, and forgive my daftness in this matter,
If there is a buy pressure (blue histograms appearing above the zero line on AO), and if both the 1hr and 4hr charts confirm the same (i.e. show buy signals). Then I go for the trade. GO LONG as the oscillator indicates an upward trend
If there is sell pressure (red histograms appearing below the zero line on AO) and both the 1hr and 4hr charts confirm the same (i.e. show sell signals). I go short.

If the 4hr chart is showing sell signal and the 1 hr chart is showing buy signal - Then I study the AO for a sign. So if the AO shows buying pressure, then I wait for the 4hr chart to show me a buy signal before I go LONG.
However, as you mentioned earlier, if the oscillator showing red histos below the zero line, then the trend is still a downward one. So I would wait again for the 1hr chart to show sell before I go short again.

Please confirm guys...

PS: Where do I get this Bill William's AO?

Yes, you got it right!
Now, for the art of trading, make you do not rush in for any trade opportunity, even
though 1hr and 4hours is in place. Do it wisely, the simple basic of trading,
ie. If in an uptrend, buy on a pullback. ( dont sell at all)
If in an downtrend, sell on pushups (dont buy at all)
haha..fight just like an one-arm swordman.:) pardon me for a perhaps a 16th century example. But we still key in buy and sell orders, with our fingers still, dont we?
Unless we use EA orders.
p/s of course, its hard to do these two simple skills, but you need practise, practise...practise.

Thanks buddy. Whats a pullback and pushback?? (I feel so embarassed right now! :eek:)

Yes, you got it right!
Now, for the art of trading, make you do not rush in for any trade opportunity, even
though 1hr and 4hours is in place. Do it wisely, the simple basic of trading,
ie. If in an uptrend, buy on a pullback. ( dont sell at all)
If in an downtrend, sell on pushups (dont buy at all)
haha..fight just like an one-arm swordman.:) pardon me for a perhaps a 16th century example. But we still key in buy and sell orders, with our fingers still, dont we?
Unless we use EA orders.
p/s of course, its hard to do these two simple skills, but you need practise, practise...practise.

Congrates, hope you come out unscratched with UCAD too..:p

Total pips on Cable = 344

Cad loss = 25.

I can deal with that.:clap:

Cheers.

Am now short GPB/JPY @ 136.292 stop 137. 089. Targets 1= 134.536 2= 134.054 3= 133.710.

Think will remain sideways at present. i like the daily chart. Targets are big, I know, but if first target hit stop will go to breakeven

GPB/JPY have taken profit . no where near target, but who cares. Could reverse

Last edited:
Total pips on Cable = 344

Cad loss = 25.

I can deal with that.:clap:

Cheers.

Am now short GPB/JPY @ 136.292 stop 137. 089. Targets 1= 134.536 2= 134.054 3= 133.710.

Think will remain sideways at present. i like the daily chart. Targets are big, I know, but if first target hit stop will go to breakeven

GPB/JPY have taken profit . no where near target, but who cares. Could reverse

Wow! Good to hear(y)

Pullback or Correction in a trend

Thanks buddy. Whats a pullback and pushback?? (I feel so embarassed right now! :eek:)

No problem..
Well, its a Pull back and a pushUP are corrective movement again current trend. These corrective movement does not upset the current trend,its a natural market rhyme.
Below is an example of a pushUP in a downtrend. (versi versa a Pullback in an uptrend)

We make use of these, To negotiate for better prices,if you will.
hehe being caught in a lower price while waiting for the main trend to pursue, can be
pure psycho test, if you have many big lots in hand. :cool:

Attachments

• PushUP.png
    PushUP.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 374
No problem..
Well, its a Pull back and a pushUP are corrective movement again current trend. These corrective movement does not upset the current trend,its a natural market rhyme.
Below is an example of a pushUP in a downtrend. (versi versa a Pullback in an uptrend)

We make use of these, To negotiate for better prices,if you will.
hehe being caught in a lower price while waiting for the main trend to pursue, can be
pure psycho test, if you have many big lots in hand. :cool:

Nice work Wildpips,

Also I suggest draw a pivot point, if Sniper gives you a buy/sell u know the chances of break beyond or below pivot are against you.

a = first sniper alert, you would not enter here according to Sniper rules.

b= you enter here 1.3789 , you have a potential gain to pivot of 8 pips approx and a risk to stop @ 1,3677 your risk is 112 pips, if you enter at the close your risk would be 138 pips.

C is you potential gain to s/r.A break of c would be better. At this point you would be risking either 112 pips to get 73 pips or 138 pips to get 50 pips till first resistance. This is a set-up disaster. Now that i have said that i will go to 1,4120

There is so much on this chart saying DO NOT ENTER, and thats without other indicators, AO,Candles, etc.

You should do this work before any entry whatever system u use,.

hope this also helps.

Attachments

• Snipert2w.JPG
    Snipert2w.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Nice work Wildpigs,

Also I suggest draw a pivot point, if Sniper gives you a buy/sell u know the chances of break beyond or below pivot are against you.

a = first sniper alert, you would not enter here according to Sniper rules.

b= you enter here 1.3789 , you have a potential gain to pivot of 8 pips approx and a risk to stop @ 1,3677 your risk is 112 pips, if you enter at the close your risk would be 138 pips.

C is you potential gain to s/r.A break of c would be better. At this point you would be risking either 112 pips to get 73 pips or 138 pips to get 50 pips till first resistance. This is a set-up disaster. Now that i have said that i will go to 1,4120

There is so much on this chart saying DO NOT ENTER, and thats without other indicators, AO,Candles, etc.

You should do this work before any entry whatever system u use,.

hope this also helps.

Patong,

Could you STOP calling wildpigs on my nick.!
According to your comment above.Here my answer.
a) Yes that's true, since the arrow appear late.
b) This is not true, I would enter in the area of the pushUP. at 1.4100 and above. NOT way below 1.37XX
which is ridicously LOW, who would?
c) I never suggest c, the system may suggest.Its just You who made it ,a good guessing. I have my own
trading setup. Never a disaster.
Anybody who review my above post, would be wise enough to know ,that the above chart posting is meant to
show the terms "what pushUP is". and NOT for forecasting and trading post!
I sorry you, patong, you miss understond the purpose.
I NOT selling any here,Stop Sabotaging! Never gonna sell anything here!

p/s Attention forum Admin and Moderator ,
please take note on this!
I need an public apology here by patong.

Last edited:
Patong,

Could you STOP calling wildpigs on my nick.!
According to your comment above.Here my answer.
a) Yes that's true, since the arrow appear late.
b) This is not true, I would enter in the area of the pushUP. at 1.4100 and above. NOT way below 1.37XX
which is ridicously LOW, who would?
c) I never suggest c, the system may suggest.Its just You who made it ,a good guessing. I have my own
trading setup. Never a disaster.
Anybody who review my above post, would be wise enough to know ,that the above chart posting is meant to
show the terms "what pushUP is". and NOT for forecasting and trading post!
I sorry you, patong, you miss understond the purpose.
I NOT selling any here,Stop Sabotaging! Never gonna sell anything here!

p/s Attention forum Admin and Moderator ,
please take note on this!
I need an public apology here by patong.

Wildpips,

The name I called you was an honest mistake. No offence intended. Sorry about that.

I believe we have a total misunderstanding here.

I was not having a go at your explanation. I find it good.

On B where I say "b= you enter here 1.3789 , you have a potential gain to pivot of 8 pips approx and a risk to stop @ 1,3677 your risk is 112 pips, if you enter at the close your risk would be 138 pips."[/I]Which you would not want to.

Was meaning to say If you enter here 1.3789 , you have a potential gain to pivot of 8 pips approx and a risk to stop @ 1,3677 your risk is 112 pips, if you enter at the close your risk would be 138 pips.

C = your first S/R thats all. has been broken now.

Anyway, from when i wrote this Cable increased about 200 pips.

I was just pointing out the risk/reward to just follwing a mechanical entry. It was a senario of risk reward for those who don,t who thses things.

Wildpips, It never even entered my mind that you were trying to sell something.

Moderator Please get some Valium for Wildpips.

Take it easy.

Last edited:
Admin and Moderators,

Do you allow a member of this forum to offend other member?
If not? THEN,What is the penalty?
May we all know here? :cheesy:

wildpips, posts have been edited to your correct user name, patong has apologised, I see that as an end to the matter.

patong, do not post disrespectfully towards members again please.

as you were gents :)

wildpips, posts have been edited to your correct user name, patong has apologised, I see that as an end to the matter.

patong, do not post disrespectfully towards members again please.

as you were gents :)

I have apologised and as far as i am concerned ,thats it. This was an honest mistake whether wildpips wants to believe or not. tum jai khun.

I trade for a living, this is my work, this is my life.

I do not care if someone has a different opinion than mind. Thats a good thing. We don't want to be put in the same think thank and manipulated into submission from .Freedom of speech, or idea's. Like many want us to be..:clap::clap:

Bck to to trading.

Bill Williams AO is a lagging indicator. period. You can see this in evidence in this thread. Wildpips was saying Cable was a no go, when I was say it was. I proceeded to make over 300 pips on that call alone. In less than 4 hours. so you tell me?

My objective is not to insult anyone , but rather to be objective, not subjective.

Your trading style is yours, ( u 2 wildpips. don't take offence. PLEASE) and what you see I may not. This is why you need to develop your own style and plan.

I am just amazed that this has been turned negative.

Wilpips> Do you really trade? Or just sit here looking for targets?

Trades today plus 360 pips.

The End:clap:

I have apologised and as far as i am concerned ,thats it. This was an honest mistake whether wildpips wants to believe or not. tum jai khun.

I trade for a living, this is my work, this is my life.

I do not care if someone has a different opinion than mind. Thats a good thing. We don't want to be put in the same think thank and manipulated into submission from .Freedom of speech, or idea's. Like many want us to be..:clap::clap:

Bck to to trading.

Bill Williams AO is a lagging indicator. period. You can see this in evidence in this thread. Wildpips was saying Cable was a no go, when I was say it was. I proceeded to make over 300 pips on that call alone. In less than 4 hours. so you tell me?

My objective is not to insult anyone , but rather to be objective, not subjective.

Your trading style is yours, ( u 2 wildpips. don't take offence. PLEASE) and what you see I may not. This is why you need to develop your own style and plan.

I am just amazed that this has been turned negative.

Wilpips> Do you really trade? Or just sit here looking for targets?

Trades today plus 360 pips.

The End:clap:

Ok, the issue has been said and done by the Moderator here.(y)
I think the members here are wise enough to spot and know, That difference of oppinions of 1000 miles away,is not the issue at all. So let's NOT be confuse.:LOL:
So The END:clap:

i'm new to sniper. i noticed that gary recommends GPDUSD.

has anyone had good success with other currency pairs?

thx.

Hi Sunnywan,

Stick to what Gary says. I have had success trding other pairs with Sniper, but after forward testing I would have had the similar results if not better. Keith has posted a system on this thread. I suggest give it ago and compare.
Sniper is ok, however you can obtain better entries using other indicators, candles, 3 ducks, ma, fib and the cci, which i believe to be one of the best, you can look at the same chart as I and get totally different perpective, and niether of us would be wrong, personality is what a trding system is dervelped on, you neede to understand the personality of the system, as well that of the market in which you chose to trade. Market Rythym.

MACD settings fast ems 5, slow 13, macd 1, give that ago

hey, does anyone know if the owner of sniperforex system and website is on this forum maybe?