Sniper Forex System

Ok guys, you have had your say. Start a thread to share these systems, and go elsewhere. This thread is dedicated to Sniper Forex, and if you are not happy here then leave.

Not an affiliate marketer, by any chance, are you Forexcunta?

Goodbye

Nope, not in any way. Just believe in the system! I have used it long enough to know that. Like I said. If you dont like it, that is fine. Anyone can take a good system and turn it into a loser. Generally, anyone that can take a system that they paid for into a loser, then a freebie, will also be a loser for them. If you dont mind, take your free systems to another thread. This one is dedicated to Sniper Forex. Please don't spoil the length and value of this thread with your dribble. If you dont like it, just go away.

Not an affiliate marketer, by any chance, are you Forexcunta?

Goodbye

Ok guys, you have had your say. Start a thread to share these systems, and go elsewhere. This thread is dedicated to Sniper Forex, and if you are not happy here then leave.

Although I agree that other systems should be discussed in their own threads I disagree that those unhappy with sniper should go else where.

Alan posted those links up in response to a request to show better systems.

I Think that Alans first post about it been one of his few regrets got people on the defensive, aftar all we've all paid for the system.

Alan my response was not meant to be a dig, I was merely trying to point out that at £100 it was worth a punt and theres not much to regret if you end up not liking it.

I am unaware of your level of experience with the forex market or the amount of time you invested in sniper but would like to hear more.

What was it you liked during the demo period that enticed you to buy the system that was not there after purchase?

What is it that frustrated you about the system?

Were you profitable with it?

Are your regrets more to do with you expecting something new from the system that you didn't already know? a holy grail perhaps?

why did you feel the time you spent using sniper was wasted?

It is only from open discussion of sniper from both sides of the fence that this thread can serve its purpose which I see as two fold.

1. To help those that have not bought the system to make an informed decision before purchasing.

2.to help those that have purchased or are demoing with any questions they may have about the system.

Vaco,
You make a very good argument about what this thread is and should be about. If you will look back over the last several pages, several of us have tried to discuss the system, including you, and the response was quite juvinile and basically " I don't like it so there" type of response. If that is all that a person can do, instead of providing personally valid reasons that something will not work for them, I tend to lose my cool. I do apologize for that. My response, however, is still the same. If you cannot discuss the issues, but just poor mouth, then go away. We have the largest base of Sniper Forex traders on the planet on this thread. I would certainly hate to see a few bad apples spoil the barrel.
Regards,
Kent

Although I agree that other systems should be discussed in their own threads I disagree that those unhappy with sniper should go else where.

Alan posted those links up in response to a request to show better systems.

I Think that Alans first post about it been one of his few regrets got people on the defensive, aftar all we've all paid for the system.

Alan my response was not meant to be a dig, I was merely trying to point out that at £100 it was worth a punt and theres not much to regret if you end up not liking it.

I am unaware of your level of experience with the forex market or the amount of time you invested in sniper but would like to hear more.

What was it you liked during the demo period that enticed you to buy the system that was not there after purchase?

What is it that frustrated you about the system?

Were you profitable with it?

Are your regrets more to do with you expecting something new from the system that you didn't already know? a holy grail perhaps?

why did you feel the time you spent using sniper was wasted?

It is only from open discussion of sniper from both sides of the fence that this thread can serve its purpose which I see as two fold.

1. To help those that have not bought the system to make an informed decision before purchasing.

2.to help those that have purchased or are demoing with any questions they may have about the system.

Sorry Forexkunta. Didn't mean to offend anyone. For the last 4 months, I was trying to get
a technician to set up Sniper Forex for me. The only tech that I knew was being less than reliable.
So I was open to more suggestions about what to do.
Now that I have the system (demo) up & running, it's obvious that the GBP is in a downtrend.
From what I've read, it will be for a while. I tried shorting a few times in demo.
My account lost value as the price went down. There was a minus sign in front of "profit".
Then the price jumped up above where I bought. But the minus sign was still in front of profit.
I put the stoploss above where I bought. So I goofed somewhere.

Billyjet,
There is no need for you to apologize to me. This forum is for people to discuss all aspects of trading Sniper Forex, whether you like the system or not. I was just upset due to the fact that the reasons behind not liking the system were not stated, but sounded like a little boy just being mad. And of course, I have no right to judge anyone. I guess it should be me who apologizes to everyone in the forum for loosing my temper. I do apologize. I do think that keeping the chaff out of the thread is important to the overall goal of trading SF. When all other things that I have tried, have failed, I come back to Sniper and get profitable again. I do use other methods of exit, sometimes to my advantage, sometimes not. Let's not let the thread die because of a little disagreement.
Regards,
Kent

Sorry Forexkunta. Didn't mean to offend anyone. For the last 4 months, I was trying to get
a technician to set up Sniper Forex for me. The only tech that I knew was being less than reliable.
Now that I have the system (demo) up & running, it's obvious that the GBP is in a downtrend.
From what I've read, it will be for a while. I tried shorting a few times in demo.
My account lost value as the price went down. There was a minus sign in front of "profit".
Then the price jumped up above where I bought. But the minus sign was still in front of profit.

Hello Billyjet,

I'm a bit puzzled, I don't understand how you can make a loss on a short position when the price goes down:confused:
Can you post a screen shot of the results on your Demo account? It may help us to understand what is happening.

Hi there,
Following a short free demo with forexsniper, I just purchased it today. I hope its not difficult to install and run because not only have I never traded forex, I am computer stupid. Are there any other newbies just starting out on sniperforex? I will let you know how I get on with it, demo ofcourse, I thought I would start using it with Alpari.
Cheers

morfisher,
Welcome to the Sniper Forex thread and good luck with your trading. Be sure to follow the rules very closely and you will do fine. As a newbie, I would also recommend that you go to babypips.com and go through the school that they have there from start to finish, if you have not done so. You will find a lot of good information there.
Regards,
Kent
Hi there,
Following a short free demo with forexsniper, I just purchased it today. I hope its not difficult to install and run because not only have I never traded forex, I am computer stupid. Are there any other newbies just starting out on sniperforex? I will let you know how I get on with it, demo ofcourse, I thought I would start using it with Alpari.
Cheers

Thanks Kent
I have seen this babypips site and I will make sure to go back and really try and understand this forex community. What do you think about Alpari, because I am going to start the sniperforex on Alpari, I think they do micro accounts because when I am ready to go real I was thinking of starting with £2000 using a pip value of .10 per pip then gradually climb to £1 per pip and so on towards £5.00 per pip is this how it work, is this the way to go.
Thanks

morfisher,

start with £200 and 0.01, each time you have a profitable month where you stuck to your plan you can reward yourself by putting some more money in. Losing £200 is a lot less painfull then losing your entire pot so although may sound extreame really is a good measure if your just starting out.

I really wish I had known about babypips.com when I first started out. It will give you basic info that you really need to know before you start trading live. I have no experience with Alpari, so I can be of no help there. From what I have seen on different forums, they seem to be a good broker, though.
Vaco's post is a very good thing for you to keep in mind. I started with a $300 account, and blew it out when I first started trading live. Be mindful of jumping into different methods that are presented across the web. I jumped from one to the other and was a big reason for blowing my account the first time, and almost did a second time. Dont be discouraged if you do blow the first $300 or so on learning. Just look at it as the price for admission into the theater of trading, if you lose it. And also take babypips advice and trade on demo for a minimum of 3 months before going live. You will be very glad you did in the long run.
Good luck and happy trading
Kent
Thanks Kent
I have seen this babypips site and I will make sure to go back and really try and understand this forex community. What do you think about Alpari, because I am going to start the sniperforex on Alpari, I think they do micro accounts because when I am ready to go real I was thinking of starting with £2000 using a pip value of .10 per pip then gradually climb to £1 per pip and so on towards £5.00 per pip is this how it work, is this the way to go.
Thanks

:clover:
morfisher,

start with £200 and 0.01, each time you have a profitable month where you stuck to your plan you can reward yourself by putting some more money in. Losing £200 is a lot less painfull then losing your entire pot so although may sound extreame really is a good measure if your just starting out.

Many thanks Vaco

I will start small as suggested even though I cant wait to get started, I will demo for a few months first on Alpari using forexsniper.
Really thanks for your help, great forum, I'll Keep you all updated on my progress (hopefully starts tomorrow with sniper) Here we go.....:clover:
Cheers.

Good luck and keep in mind, this is a journey that will take time. Always be patient.

:clover:

Many thanks Vaco

I will start small as suggested even though I cant wait to get started, I will demo for a few months first on Alpari using forexsniper.
Really thanks for your help, great forum, I'll Keep you all updated on my progress (hopefully starts tomorrow with sniper) Here we go.....:clover:
Cheers.

Whew, I was short on 2 positions on G/J from Friday, and as luck would have it, the pair gapped short about 100 pips. Managed to close out for an instant gain of 129 pips to start the week. Woo hoo! I really sweated this out all weekend.

Thanks Kent
Thanks

stay away from Alpari uk... so many requotes that sometimes it had gone 1 minute of hitting the button several times and not being able to get in...

On these small accounts i would advise Oanda... You can buy as small as 1$ worth of position.

On bigger accounts either Interactive Brokers or MB Trading