Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on MT4

Anyone still getting daily statements from these, not had one since Thursday 15th and no activity is showing in MT4. They are not answering email's and live help is never LIVE....

Same here. Hope it's just something to do with the name change.

mt4 still working but no daily statements since 18.09.11

notice the website has changed and not had any communication about this.

do i need to withdraw my money?

Mt4 working fine here -so far-2 nice trades this morning.

"Why anyone uses these cowboys, I haven't got a clue."

because I like the platform and have had no problems yet.For me anyway no worse than any of the other SB ers

I've been running their demo for a few weeks - NOT IMPRESSED.
Just before the weekend, I actually opened a SELL trade on the USD/CHF.
The weekend gap (up)totally destroyed this trade. . . . . .or so I thought.
The huge spike on Tuesday night, actually went through my TP mark by about
70 pips. . . . . .but was not closed. It inevitably reversed to the point where
the trade is now losing about $850.
This is the third trade where a TP mark has been hit and NOT closed.
I will not be opening a live account with them.

I've been running their demo for a few weeks - NOT IMPRESSED.
Just before the weekend, I actually opened a SELL trade on the USD/CHF.
The weekend gap (up)totally destroyed this trade. . . . . .or so I thought.
The huge spike on Tuesday night, actually went through my TP mark by about
70 pips. . . . . .but was not closed. It inevitably reversed to the point where
the trade is now losing about $850.
This is the third trade where a TP mark has been hit and NOT closed.
I will not be opening a live account with them.

I'm live and never had a blown stop, been in plenty of trades with fast news spikes. Stops always hit to the pip. But saying that i don't trade gaps and don't trade CHF, my balls ain't big enough.(y)

Hi neil324

First, I was not deliberately trading the gap, it was just a matter of the gap being so bloody big.
I also checked around the FX news sites, which confirmed the spike was "normal trading" and not a
software glitch, as sometimes gets the blame.
Like I said, this was the third trade which did not close TP stops. There have also been others which didn't close and I had to quickly close these manually at smaller profit levels.
A demo is supposed to give you some idea of the performance of a company - from my experience, this is far from impressive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear gents,
I'm new to London, I didn't know where I could post my request, so I decided to post it here just because the spread betting is only for UK.

I'm looking for an Experienced MQL4 developer in London, I have couple of Ea that i'm interested in developing, I could pay for the developement.
The best would be someone with good math skills, I have 5 year of experience in trading with mt4 and developing but with other developers, but now I moved to london, and I prefer to meet in person to better explain the strategy that i have in mind, then skype and/or team viewer should be fine.

my strategies use 3 o 4 indicator but on multiple timeframe, and have multiple entry and exit strategy

if you are interested please write me, and please write also your cost for the developement.

warm regards
davide

was anyone on a live USD/CHF trade last night?

heres who was spiked that i have on my own systems

alpari
oanda
profx
smartlive

who didnt spike 200 odd

activtrades
one financial

oanda have said this

"From Oanda

Our FXTrade system was provided with invalid pricing data (a situation known as a rate spike) for the following currency pair(s):

- USD/CHF, from September 20, 2011 5:02:00 PM EDT to September 20, 2011 5:06:23 PM EDT
- EUR/CHF, from September 20, 2011 5:02:13 PM EDT to September 20, 2011 5:06:08 PM EDT
- NZD/CHF, from September 20, 2011 5:02:00 PM EDT to September 20, 2011 5:06:23 PM EDT
- AUD/CHF, from September 20, 2011 5:02:00 PM EDT to September 20, 2011 5:06:23 PM EDT
- CAD/CHF, from September 20, 2011 5:02:00 PM EDT to September 20, 2011 5:06:23 PM EDT
- SGD/CHF, from September 20, 2011 5:02:00 PM EDT to September 20, 2011 5:06:23 PM EDT
- GBP/CHF, from September 20, 2011 5:02:00 PM EDT to September 20, 2011 5:05:17 PM EDT

Explanation: Invalid pricing for CHF currencies from multiple banks

When any trades take place during a rate spike, our system must reassess all trades that may be related to the spike (as well as certain standing orders and open trades). This reassessment requires that these trades and orders be closed, with new ticket numbers issued to reinstate the valid trades and orders.

The invalid pricing data triggered the adjustments to your account listed below. We tried to reinstate trades and orders to match your intentions, but please review the following details at your earliest convenience and check your account.

If you have any questions or concerns, please go to http://fxtrade.oanda.com/support/tro...ort_form.shtml and fill out a bug report to the OANDA Customer Service department.

Regards,
The FXTrade Team
OANDA Corp."

I would like to hear from anyone either on here or via PM that had an open trade with SLM/GKFX last night on that spike and what is happening to the trade.

ff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear gents,
I'm new to London, I didn't know where I could post my request, so I decided to post it here just because the spread betting is only for UK.

I'm looking for an Experienced MQL4 developer in London, I have couple of Ea that i'm interested in developing, I could pay for the developement.
The best would be someone with good math skills, I have 5 year of experience in trading with mt4 and developing but with other developers, but now I moved to london, and I prefer to meet in person to better explain the strategy that i have in mind, then skype and/or team viewer should be fine.

my strategies use 3 o 4 indicator but on multiple timeframe, and have multiple entry and exit strategy

if you are interested please write me, and please write also your cost for the developement.

warm regards
davide

dude this is not the right forum
PM me and i can give you the low down.

I use the 30 min tf on the Dax. Since yesterday 10am the feed has been frozen. Note, it is only the 30 min tf, the others work as normal.

Can anyone explain that?

As usual I am having no significant problems with SLM/GKFX.

Getting all my Daily Confirmation‏s. Had a couple of reqoutes last night trying to close a cable short, but not complaining as it made me an extra £60 lol.

Getting all my Daily Confirmation‏s. Had a couple of reqoutes last night trying to close a cable short, but not complaining as it made me an extra £60 lol.
Just the fact you were not able to close it in the first place is not good. This time you were lucky, not so maybe next time.

Just the fact you were not able to close it in the first place is not good. This time you were lucky, not so maybe next time.

I would still like to hear from anyone in a live trade on that one and if anyone got refunded / asked for a refund to see if SLM/GKFX actually did...

other brokers have voided the trade.

that is extremely important. I will show you why in the coming days.

Really? No daily confirmations here, no replies to emails although no problems trading, no re quotes but live help on their website is never live, so as much use as a chocolate tea cosy.

God forbid if i had any real problems. I hope they man their phone lines. Erm...anyone phoned since they changed their name?

I would still like to hear from anyone in a live trade on that one and if anyone got refunded / asked for a refund to see if SLM/GKFX actually did...

other brokers have voided the trade.

that is extremely important. I will show you why in the coming days.

You big tease !

snile.jpg

Really? No daily confirmations here, no replies to emails although no problems trading, no re quotes but live help on their website is never live, so as much use as a chocolate tea cosy.

God forbid if i had any real problems. I hope they man their phone lines. Erm...anyone phoned since they changed their name?

Daily statements now resumed here, but loads of requotes, no replies to e-mails, live help never available. There is/was someone answering the phone earlier this week, though.:)