Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on MT4

lunatic alert.

theres more than a few on this forum.

Jim,

no one cares about what you may have written in 2010.

and as for what you write these days - some unlucky sod got slipped 182 pips on a fat fingered erroneous trade, oanda, GO et al reversed the trade.

guess who didn't?

if you are going to go all loony on a forum do it on your own one, there is a certain etiquette in these matters, generally amicably adhered to by reputable web sites?

ah shiite ive plagarised.

Hope you'll permit the quote fancis. LOL

lunatic alert.

theres more than a few on this forum.

Jim,

no one cares about what you may have written in 2010.

and as for what you write these days - some unlucky sod got slipped 182 pips on a fat fingered erroneous trade, oanda, GO et al reversed the trade.

guess who didn't?

if you are going to go all loony on a forum do it on your own one, there is a certain etiquette in these matters, generally amicably adhered to by reputable web sites?

ah shiite ive plagarised.

Hope you'll permit the quote fancis. LOL

And Jim I am not going to click your link no matter how many times you post it, not interested.

Also you quoted my post not Angies, I would suggest this implies this is the area you take issue with. In future do try and be clearer in your oddness, etiquette you know.

Morning Francis,

So I noticed

I do!

Got any logs of the incident you want to share by any chance?

Tsk, Tsk. There's a principle at stake here you know Francis. Mind you, I suppose lunatics don't have any principles?

Jim

you can get all jovial, the thing is you are steaming about it - i don't give a shi t what i read or write on forums, 99.9 % of the content on forums is utter tripe. - it passes the time off to blow some steam in this alien trading world.

i suggest you start doing the same.

why? because you clearly want to make a go of your forum - i had a stab at all the marketing trading systems etc **** years ago - its not worth it. You start it because your trading is going nowhere so you look for the other avenue which is selling pick axes to the gold miners.

Im afraid your content isn't worth anything, look at the volumes on T2W and other forums - I am on all the big ones they are all in huge decline - no matter how much spin is put on it.

My best suggestion is to get a bot working and try to raise some capital through zulu/tradency/collective2/rent a signal. This will be far more valuable time spent.

worrying about what people may have copied when in real terms its worth nothing is really not worth worrying about.

focus on making real money.

as for logs - you can either take it or leave it, my 0.01 %.

Hi Francis,

i don't give a shi t what i write on forums

So it would seem.

i suggest you start doing the same.

I'll ignore you then.

You start it because your trading is going nowhere so you look for the other avenue which is selling pick axes to the gold miners.

I'm not selling anything.

Im afraid your content isn't worth anything, look at the volumes on T2W and other forums - I am on all the big ones they are all in huge decline - no matter how much spin is put on it.

That's not what people say on my blog and forum. My volumes are steadily increasing.

My best suggestion is to get a bot working and try to raise some capital through zulu/tradency/collective2/rent a signal. This will be far more valuable time spent.

I don't need to raise some capital. I have sufficient for my needs. People keep cold calling me asking me to manage their money. I keep (politely!) telling them where to go

worrying about what people may have copied when in real terms its worth nothing is really not worth worrying about.

As I keep on saying, it's a matter of principle.

focus on making real money.

I am doing.

as for logs - you can either take it or leave it, my 0.01 %.

If you haven't any logs to share, perhaps you wouldn't mind sharing exactly which "fat fingered fiasco" you are referring to in your earlier post?

Thanks in anticipation,

Jim

Hi Billy,

I think you and I must be the only sane ones in this madhouse.

Cheers,

Jim

Well here's one that quite obviously isn't!!

"there is always the irony "if your so **** hot at trading why do you hang around these forums.""

In case anybody else missed the telepathic message that Frank Finlay picked up on from me, I'd better state it it black and white.

1. I am a **** hot trader.
2. I spend most of my time hanging around these forums. The evidence can be seen from my number of posts.

:devilish:

Well here's one that quite obviously isn't!!

"there is always the irony "if your so **** hot at trading why do you hang around these forums.""

In case anybody else missed the telepathic message that Frank Finlay picked up on from me, I'd better state it it black and white.

1. I am a **** hot trader.
2. I spend most of my time hanging around these forums. The evidence can be seen from my number of posts.

:devilish:

oh dear billibob you and your pal jim are providing us with more comedy than we bargained for.

may i suggest dictionary.com?

Jim, if you spend all your time building robots are you not just perverse to then say I don't need to raise capital? what on earth are you doing it for?

what is it with some of you on this forum whiter than white people? If you are in trading you are in it to make money. Lots of it. Before anyone gives me the "greed and fear" psychology crap of trading don't bother.

Because, bet your bottom dollar, if you are manual you need to make enough for when you blow the account you still have some or enough to walk away entirely or if automated to maximise every revenue avenue whilst your code still works - it wont one day.

If these supposed people are cold calling you take advantage of it, if you do not then you are very very silly in my view , pass them onto me and ill happily charge them commission for leasing my systems.

You should just direct these people to the bots on the sites i have given you. Look at tradency.com for starters. You could do very well out of it.

and the other thing you wanted... all on here Fat Finger The Culprit For USD/CHF Gap | ForexLive

Hi Billy,

I think you and I must be the only sane ones in this madhouse.

Cheers,

Jim

Really? Not from what I have been reading on this thread.

From you, I see a distinct Napoleonic tendency towards megolomania, arrogance and delusional ramblings. I think your GP could prescribe Lithium as an initial treatment. The condition may not be curable but, it can be controlled, in a similar way to diabetes.

I hope the treatment works. Best wishes for the future

Last edited:
connection down SLM 14:50 GMT few minutes now - anyone else?

REASON: power surge in regent street - i did advise them you can get UPS's nowadays and why aren't the servers in a data centre?

Last edited:
+1 can't open their website to get a land line number either, can someone post it please.

landline number: 02077475222

Regents St IP (going by whois details for the IP itself) is pingable, 83.217.119.164. The other IP which I found for "spread trading live" was 89.16.250.40 which is currently not replying to pings - might just be that they don't respond anyway but lets wait and see..

This is diabolical. Still down. How can this company not have any kind of protection. VERY WORRYING