Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on MT4

Yes correct. It is not my meaning to discredit SLM in any way. I just want some answers when the MT4 platform orders sent doesn't behave as intended. My plan is to stay with them for quite a long time.

Platform doing something odd at the moment - won't open trades?
Yes I had problem with the Dow chart yesterday, it was not possible at least not in the evening to trade the Dow. It didn't bother me that much as I had others to trade with as well.

If you use an EA or Script to automatically place a trade on MT4 it does show up on their system I can see mine being mentioned on the right hand side of working orders on my statements. No mention of it at any other point so when the order comes in to their server sees it's an EA or script that has placed the order. So I guess they do have the ability to suppress them if they wanted to, but give credit where it's due I've run this script on live for 2 months and every order has been processed. I would spot it straight away because I run a local table of orders that monitor the prices levels and marks them as closed as if it was on a live platform so if my order report doesn't match theirs I'd investigate prices across other platforms first before I'd complain.

I wonder if taking advantage of this will make them put you/anyone on dealer referral???

They'll probably just cancel all the trades on 'manifest error' grounds... Unless they're just trying to compete with Worldspreads.:)

Yeah well sorry

I tipped them off :-0 I called them.

I'm an honest guy, one good turn deserves another :sneaky: