Smart Live Markets - Spread Bet on MT4

Re: Meta Trader 4

Where on their web site can you read they are offering SB?

Where on their web site can you read they are offering SB?

See attatched picture.

SML_SB.png

Am I missing something here?

MT4 platform, minimum bet size 10p per point, FSA regulated.

These things almost seem to good to be true, I notice they also have a office in Istanbul so I am not sure if they are a Turkish company who has opened a branch over here.

I will try a couple of questions to them and see what response times and attitudes are like.

Jon.
There are some CFDs MT4 providers that offers micro lots. This is a very good move to get a lot of new SB clients testing them out in live trading. I have not yet tested if trading by customized script works on the demo, anybody tried it out?

Yes, I have now tested trading my own modified scripts, and it work just fine on the demo. This is great, I think I have to try out this company. They should have a lot of credit being the first company offering SB on a MT4 platform. Smart Live Markets really have a good thing going if they perform well.

Yes, I have now tested trading my own modified scripts, and it work just fine on the demo. This is great, I think I have to try out this company. They should have a lot of credit being the first company offering SB on a MT4 platform. Smart Live Markets really have a good thing going if they perform well.

:clap::clap::clap:

Are any of you guys trading live with Smart Live Markets? How well do they execute?

Are any of you guys trading live with Smart Live Markets? How well do they execute?

I have only come across them in the last couple if days so still testing the demo and doing research. So far I am quite impressed, but still waiting to see at the moment.

SLM don't seem to offer the Nasdaq index?

Not everything is on the demo platform, if you look at the market information sheets it is on it. They said they did not want to put everything on the demo platform, 1 because it clogs up their servers and 2 they didn't want to be just handing out a full real time platform to everyone, so they decide on giving a taster platform instead.

Not everything is on the demo platform, if you look at the market information sheets it is on it. They said they did not want to put everything on the demo platform, 1 because it clogs up their servers and 2 they didn't want to be just handing out a full real time platform to everyone, so they decide on giving a taster platform instead.
Thanks, yes it seems like a reasonable explanation. I need to know the spread during open hours for the Nasdaq.

I think SLM should include the Nasdaq in the demo, it is one of the major indexes. One need the demo for testing the scripts.

I think SLM should include the Nasdaq in the demo, it is one of the major indexes. One need the demo for testing the scripts.

Send them an email and explain what you want and why, they might just add it for you, so far they have been really helpfull with everything I have asked.

Send them an email and explain what you want and why, they might just add it for you, so far they have been really helpfull with everything I have asked.
Yes I will do that, they probably have an eye directed at this forum as well. SB on MT4 platform is a break through in SB, so I guess they are keen to see how traders react on their MT4 SB platform.

I have a live spread bet trading account and so far very pleased.-a refreshing change. Heaps more instruments on live than demo. Hope it continues.

I have a live spread bet trading account and so far very pleased.-a refreshing change. Heaps more instruments on live than demo. Hope it continues.
Yes very good, can you confirm the Nasdaq 1 point spread during open hours?

Yes I will do that, they probably have an eye directed at this forum as well. SB on MT4 platform is a break through in SB, so I guess they are keen to see how traders react on their MT4 SB platform.

In one of my emails I suggested they have a rep on the forums especially T2W and forexfactory, so there may be one soon.