Simplicity Trading Associates

If he's a true and honest person why is he engaging in this type of activity? Show me one of these 'advisory' services that didn't turn out to be a disaster? It was only a week or two ago that Aussie Rob was in the news.

Greg Greenway is not Aussie Bob and I now think you lack total credibility with your unfounded accusations. 'Activity' as you call it, appears to be a legitimate business registered with with all the relevant authorities so why can't someone carry out a legitimate business? With good honest management skills and a transparent attitude STA will no doubt prove to not be a disaster as you see it. Time will tell! Your attitude just shows you up to be a person of ill-repute. Quite honestly I wouldn't believe anything you say anymore.

I've probably got more credibility that anyone involved with Regent Markets. I think I'll post on their thread and see what they know about Greg, maybe some of them will recommend him.

To answer any body's questions about my self or my companies direction here it is.
After completing my automotive and marine refinish trade I was very interested in the financial industry so in 2008 I started working in the marketing division with a company called Prosperity Group International a very well established company and one of the first and leaders in the industry at the time, I progressed with the company until for unknown reasons the company went into liquidation guessing to many fingers in the pie as well as the high life lifestyle. From working with prosperity I learnt alot about business as well as what people and clients want, There are four main things which I took with me to start STA that is HONESTY, CUSTOMER SERVICE, RESULTS/STRATEGY and the COSTS.

Most of if not all of my Prosperity clients I stayed in contact with as a matter of fact I have alot of them trading with my company now FREE OF CHARGE FOR THE FIRST YEAR as I didn't think it was appropriate to ask them for any more money even know I was only representing the company I was working for and didn't control how they run there business. My testimonial on my website is one of them. Any of my clients that needs direction in trying to get there money back and to learn about their rights under the Australian Consumer Law I have assisted them in any way possible as STA is FULLY ACL COMPLIANT.

Regent markets offered me several positions at their company whilst I was working for prosperity at the time I was happy at prosperity and it was much more established. When I lost my job at prosperity I just was not Quite ready to launch my company and still needed things ticking over for the launch of STA, I was approached by the manager of regent markets which I didn't know personally
offered me a position there at the time I took up the offer to gain some more knowledge or direction on financial trading it didn't take very long for me to find out how they operated which Ididn't agree with and I was out, Same again offering the 4 clients I took on board whilst there for a short time a chance to trade with me for FREE FOR THE FIRST YEAR.

I have never not answered my phone or not showed up for a meeting with any one of my clients as well as I have never hidden my identity or contact details. STA office address is written on everything it is very well advertised so everybody knows where I am located so they can pop into my office any time NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.

My last weeks trade results where 27 from 39. 15 trades in front for the week NO DOUBLE UP SET AND FORGET. Tuesday the 06/03/12 9 from 10 these results are fantastic.
The last thing I must say is that I have no affiliation with bet on markets or any trading platforms my clients use.

I THINK I HAVE SAID ENOUGH TO SEE THAT I AM A GENUINE PERSON WITH A GENUINE COMPANY PLEASE FOLLOW US ON TWITTER ON OUR HOME PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE AS WE POST OUR RESULTS DAILY FOR EVER BODY TO SEE ONCE YOU DO THIS YOU WILL SEE MUCH STA IS THE OPPOSITE TO SCAM EVEN BETTER CALL OR EMAIL ME AND I WILL PUT YOU ON A TRAIL FREE OF CHARGE.

Here is another one of my VERY HAPPY clients that was with prosperity as well this is his blog he set up quite some time ago. Index Trading Sydney jump on there and follow his posts back and see his experience with STA and previous companies

Kind Regards
Greg Greenway
Simplicity trading Associates Pty Ltd
(07) 5528 0010 or 0412 701 504
[email protected]

That was fantastic to see you so open about your history Greg and I wish you well...............................

I WILL MAKE IT VERY CLEAR FROM HERE ANY BODY WHO WISHES TO POST INCORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF AND MY COMPANY BE PREPARED TO HEAR FROM MY LEGAL TEAM AS IT IS A DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER AND IF IN ANY WAY IT AFFECTS MY BUSINESS I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES.

Greg Greenway
Simplicity Trading Associates Pty Ltd
(07) 5528 0010

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: What a sad case.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...20-regent-markets-pty-ltd-17.html#post1809604

I wonder how big his "legal team" is?? :LOL:

Last edited:
Heyy come on man,
don't be like that, you'd be pretty upset too if people were online bashing your company for no good reason.

Actually his Legal team is pretty freakin awesome from what I hear, they are a Big Firm in Brisbane, handle lots of major cases, umm I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the name on here haha. (id best not, don't want lawyers coming after me LoL)

But yeah he wrote that under instruction from their head honcho lawyer after Greg informed him about this when it all first started.

Tell you what though, this online war crap hasn't been fun, seriously whats the deal with people trying to destroy us online, I don't get it.

I mean if people have a problem with us why don't they give us a call and we can work it out??

Anyway our clients are all happy with us so I guess that's all that matters.

And lets face it nobody really reads these forums, they're all like online whinge boards lol, always got some **** complaining or trash talking some rubbish so nobody takes em too seriously, luckily for us haha.

Anyway friends I'm out, trades to do,
have a great day make it count!

Trade good, Trade Happy, & Stay Awesome!

Kind Regards,

Simplicity Trading :)

Actually his Legal team is pretty freakin awesome from what I hear, they are a Big Firm in Brisbane, handle lots of major cases, umm I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say the name on here haha. (id best not, don't want lawyers coming after me LoL)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

So Mr Greg Greenaway has a TOTAL forex background based on his working for some 4 years with:
1) Prosperity Group International (now there is an HONEST crew:LOL: )
2) Regent Markets (there is an even more honest crew:LOL: )

So he has worked for the two of the worst sets of crooks in the industry and has now set up his own company.
And this new company (called Simplicity trading Associates Pty Ltd) is providing exactly the same service.
But we can all be reassured that he is operating his company in a totally honest way (because he tells us so) :LOL:

Yeah bro now you're just repeating yourself,

Maybe go have a cup of tea, your problems will just melt away!

Happy days!

I say again How bout instead of posting on here, next time you give us a call??
(07)5528 0010 I'll hang by the phone to hear from you thanks!

Love you!!

The core of any business is providing innovative financial solutions. Many of the trading agencies focus on maximizing profits and utilizing the ever changing global financial markets through industries. Many agencies are providing trading analysis which provides us an opportunity to make money regardless of conditions and which ever way the markets want to move. The best describe is from this we can profit many markets around the global despite economic down turns and conditions.

Are these guys still going? Have not herd anything from these jokers in a while so I am assuming they have disappeared like the rest of them......new name maybe? moved to Sydney? or just a new virtual office, hey boys!!!