Should The Potential Setups 2 thread be closed?

Should The Potential Setups 2 thread be closed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
say it aint so.
how did you find out?
did he blow the account due to trading his set-ups?
OR, blow the account due to getting greedy with his percentage of capital risked?

they are two separate aspects.
if the former, then no MM will save you.
if the latter, then pin-bar set-ups are still profitable, but only when relevant MM used.
(there is a difference)

I cant believe its failure of set-ups, otherwise the original thread would have died out much, much, sooner.

you have set the gossip mill turning for this weekend, Genics! :cheesy:

EDIT: if what you say is true, then it must have been risking too much, since the original james16 is still running, from which TD based his stuff on.

I want to hear this from the horse's mouth.

As much as everyone likes the gossip, myself included, if he's blown his account it's his business ultimately. The only thing i would say is that having taught a lot of newbies this method, he might owe them an explanation if it is anything to do with the actual strategy.

As much as everyone likes the gossip, myself included, if he's blown his account it's his business ultimately. The only thing i would say is that having taught a lot of newbies this method, he might owe them an explanation if it is anything to do with the actual strategy.

There was long explanation yesterday and a final farewell on this thread, however it has now disappeared. In short he gave assurance that certain individuals where tracking trades on T2w and it was possible this was working against him. He appeared to have substancial evidence. A very unfortunate trade yesterday where he got stopped out almost exactly before GBP/EUR tanked further concerned him. His strike rate has apparently fallen from 90 to 40% in recent months and he's hardly turning a profit.

He does have a point though, many people can now trade this set-up so he shouldnt need to hold hands. I really do think he doesnt want to impinge on peoples potential to succeed. Good on him, i say.

There was more to his post than that but Im hoping he will re-submit the it so everyone can just get on with the main purpose of this thread.

I think you are all wrong. There's simple explanation, t-d works as professional now, that's why.

There was long explanation yesterday and a final farewell on this thread, however it has now disappeared. In short he gave assurance that certain individuals where tracking trades on T2w and it was possible this was working against him. He appeared to have substancial evidence. A very unfortunate trade yesterday where he got stopped out almost exactly before GBP/EUR tanked further concerned him. His strike rate has apparently fallen from 90 to 40% in recent months and he's hardly turning a profit.

He does have a point though, many people can now trade this set-up so he shouldnt need to hold hands. I really do think he doesnt want to impinge on peoples potential to succeed. Good on him, i say.

There was more to his post than that but Im hoping he will re-submit the it so everyone can just get on with the main purpose of this thread.

Maybe this system has stopped working then? If T_D can't manage to succeed anymore then what hope is there for the rest of us? :eek:

Has anyone else started to find that they are struggling recently?

I have noticed plenty of pin bars at price pivot levels failing recently, I've not been doing this for that long though so maybe that was always the case.

what, you mean a broker stop hunting his massive position?

yes poor spelling is poor.

Maybe this system has stopped working then? If T_D can't manage to succeed anymore then what hope is there for the rest of us? :eek:

Has anyone else started to find that they are struggling recently?

I have noticed plenty of pin bars at price pivot levels failing recently, I've not been doing this for that long though so maybe that was always the case.

It was all well and good when the sh*t had just hit the fan but now the things are changing. Adapt or die.

what, you mean a broker stop hunting his massive position?

yes poor spelling is poor.

No a tw@ who comes on here to gauge sentiment and devour small frys lol

I don't really care tbh. I don't have enough money riding on these set ups to care.

"It's all in the game" - Balitmore saying

I'm just suprised that "penistrader" was called out so fast the other day, but no one has said anything about "goatse" yet.

T2W advisers havent got any power here ... and US still drinking their coffe

love how this thread is about the old potential setups and no on eis calling anything. btw look up yuppies thread "the real potential setups" - should be a link at the bottom of the page.

if that actually carried on it would be great, shame though innit.

goatse.

love how this thread is about the old potential setups and no on eis calling anything. btw look up yuppies thread "the real potential setups" - should be a link at the bottom of the page.

if that actually carried on it would be great, shame though innit.

goatse.

We're all too scared the Gestapo are watching us.

aaron if you don't tell me wher eyour stops are, i'll break your face. i need to take out your mother****ing stops so you can complain on t2w that its so unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.