Should The Potential Setups 2 thread be closed?

Should The Potential Setups 2 thread be closed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
re closing the previous thread.
I cannot believe that the small influence that traders here might have would affect a multi-trillion market if it is as big as we are told.
NO. td just got tired of being here so he has gone off to make some real money rather than put up with the ignorance of our lot.
You cannot blame him.

The J16 thread is still going on forex factory,which is where potential set-ups derived from,for those that want to take a look.

Because if he felt that the first thread should be closed down then obviously a copy cat thread would have exactly the same affect as keeping the first one open. Why are you so bothered?

I'm curious as to the reasoning behind this whole fiasco. I want to know who doesnt have "our best interests at heart". And if this thread is a good idea given the fact that he closed the other one.

Then instead of spamming, PM him, and if you don't think it's a good idea, don't participate.

im not saying the boys in the pit dont go stop hunting on a nice quiet afternoon..but readin trade2win to do this? come on...you dont need to read a forum to work out where the non-pros are positioned..half the guys in the pit see most of the order flow anyway and can make extremely well educated guesses to where stops are anyway :)

So is dante saying t2w is a poor mans order flow?

The J16 thread is still going on forex factory,which is where potential set-ups derived from,for those that want to take a look.

Good idea.

I'm moving over to Forex Factory.

This is probably my last post on the forum.

Thanks all you lovely traders who helped me a lot (you know who you are (y))
- although most of you have gone now :rolleyes:

Cheerio and good luck to all !!
:clap:

i dont understand why people at a bank wud do that anyway, they can see the order book...why wud they need to look on an internet forum...

boring.. is there another interesting and active thread that can replace potential setups?

oh btw, for anyone intresteded..

dante has blown his account....woops

say it aint so.
how did you find out?
did he blow the account due to trading his set-ups?
OR, blow the account due to getting greedy with his percentage of capital risked?

they are two separate aspects.
if the former, then no MM will save you.
if the latter, then pin-bar set-ups are still profitable, but only when relevant MM used.
(there is a difference)

I cant believe its failure of set-ups, otherwise the original thread would have died out much, much, sooner.

you have set the gossip mill turning for this weekend, Genics! :cheesy:

EDIT: if what you say is true, then it must have been risking too much, since the original james16 is still running, from which TD based his stuff on.

Status
Not open for further replies.