Shortin the Dow

Looking at the waves on the 4h chart I see 5 waves are done. If this is a bigger downtrend before its resumption we will see prices going up more I believe during the first trading days next week. 10300 area may get hit. But that's just a vague guess and not really important. I am looking to trade this on the daily timeframe and was stopped out in profit on friday. As long as it keeps looking short I will be in again after this bigger retracement.

Looking at the waves on the 4h chart I see 5 waves are done. If this is a bigger downtrend before its resumption we will see prices going up more I believe during the first trading days next week. 10300 area may get hit. But that's just a vague guess and not really important. I am looking to trade this on the daily timeframe and was stopped out in profit on friday. As long as it keeps looking short I will be in again after this bigger retracement.

Hi

Please do not take offence when I say I do not understand what your message is. I get the Elliott Waves bit (I think) but I cannot figure out if you believe the Dow is going North or South.

Mobanded

And I dont know that :p I only know that there will probably be more correcting during the next couple of trading days. When it's done with that, I will see which direction it wants to pick. According to my signals I just enter whichever way it goes. It doesn't really matter if it's up or down.
The waves are my way to determine when a trend is likely to establish/finish off or when corrections start next to a couple of other things.