Sharia compliant trading platform

No, seriously. Shariah is the perfect peace of Allah upon us all.

It’s not difficult.

Any company engaged in aggregates; preferably larger than gravel and smaller than boulders. Anything you can basically throw and shatter someone’s limbs with. That would be a good company to invest in.

Any enterprise that produces sharp knives and blades with which to cut the infidels throats; these are worthwhile investment opportunities too.

Cinematographic businesses, which provide us the ability to film the massacre of innocent victims are also to be encouraged.

Flight training schools which offer a rebate for those wishing to learn how to take off only and avoid the complicated and pointless intricacies of landing are to be given special Shariah dispensation.

As long as it’s nothing obviously offensive, you should be OK investing in it.

Should I lose my Danepak shares?

No, seriously. Shariah is the perfect peace of Allah upon us all.

It’s not difficult.

Any company engaged in aggregates; preferably larger than gravel and smaller than boulders. Anything you can basically throw and shatter someone’s limbs with. That would be a good company to invest in.

Any enterprise that produces sharp knives and blades with which to cut the infidels throats; these are worthwhile investment opportunities too.

Cinematographic businesses, which provide us the ability to film the massacre of innocent victims are also to be encouraged.

Flight training schools which offer a rebate for those wishing to learn how to take off only and avoid the complicated and pointless intricacies of landing are to be given special Shariah dispensation.

As long as it’s nothing obviously offensive, you should be OK investing in it.

Would it be worth investing in grape growers, since each martyr will be expecting 72 grapes in paradise ??

Look who is talking about violence ?! you the Br**s the last should talk about violence , u dont think the British empire invaded a quarter of the Earth's total land area with lips kisses ?! you even had alot of criminals that u had to sent them to other lands ( america , Australia ) . :p

Look who is talking about violence ?! you the Br**s the last should talk about violence , u dont think the British empire invaded a quarter of the Earth's total land area with lips kisses ?! you even had alot of criminals that u had to sent them to other lands ( america , Australia ) . :p

Good point. Keep bombing shopping malls then.

tra la la la lar, la la la lar

dd

the British empire invaded a quarter of the Earth's total land area
Yes. Takes some nads to do that.

And to be fair, they did give most of it back once they'd used up all the stuff they went there for in the first place.

Yes. Takes some nads to do that.

And to be fair, they did give most of it back once they'd used up all the stuff they went there for in the first place.

I don't think so - have you seen Malaysia and Singapore's economies ? Have you seen their roads ?

If you compare Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia with Singapore and Malaysia, the mark of the empire in the form of good infrastructure, education systems, road systems and bloody common sense is clear to see.

Up the ex-empire I say.

All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order...

I don't think so - have you seen Malaysia and Singapore's economies ? Have you seen their roads ?

If you compare Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia with Singapore and Malaysia, the mark of the empire in the form of good infrastructure, education systems, road systems and bloody common sense is clear to see.
Yeah? Well what about Canada then? Your argument falls apart there, doesn't it...

I'm pretty sure it was actually done with the cunning use of flags.

Would it be worth investing in grape growers, since each martyr will be expecting 72 grapes in paradise ??
Grapes?

What translation are you reading?

If you're right and all the others are wrong, there have been a lot of awfully disappointed martyrs....

Up the ex-empire I say.

Of course we remember whose empire Cambodia and Vietnam was in... `

Of course we remember whose empire Cambodia and Vietnam was in... `

True and believe it or not, coffee and bread are MUCH better in Cambodia and Vietnam than any other Asian country though. In fact - food in just the small city of Hoi An, Vietnam beats anything in the whole of Singapore or Malaysia.

Don't even get me started on the 'Happy herb Pizza' in Phnom Penh

Not sure abt those armpits tho...

Do any of you actually believe this sh1t?

Why don't you try speaking to a muslim instead of taking an idiots word on what a bunch of backwards tribal muppets are up to?

Last edited: