Shared trading offices

tonster01

Hi Guys

I am just putting the feelers out to see what sort of trading groups there are out there at the minute in Central London.

I amy be interested in joinging in the new year and have reached out to one or 2 of you already but if there is a group of you sharing an office somewhere central, please do get in touch and give me an idea of who you are, what type of person you are looking for to join the group etc

Also, any costs and your current facilities would also be advantageous

Cheers

T

Hi Guys

I am just putting the feelers out to see what sort of trading groups there are out there at the minute in Central London.

I amy be interested in joinging in the new year and have reached out to one or 2 of you already but if there is a group of you sharing an office somewhere central, please do get in touch and give me an idea of who you are, what type of person you are looking for to join the group etc

Cheers

T

Call these guys: not quite Central London but in Hampstead direct tube to City and West End

Space. A Financial Trading Office located in Hampstead, NW3.

CT

Hi Guys

Cheers

T

Hey Tonster,

A few friends and I are looking to rent an office space in tower hill, there are 5 of us currently. The office space has enough for 8 people so if your interested, more the merrier.

Best regards,

Vig

Hey Tonster,

A few friends and I are looking to rent an office space in tower hill, there are 5 of us currently. The office space has enough for 8 people so if your interested, more the merrier.

Best regards,

Vig

Vig,
what are you guys trading? I am trading in an office near the city with 3 other traders. There are other offices in the building that could accommodate 10-12 people.

Vig,
what are you guys trading? I am trading in an office near the city with 3 other traders. There are other offices in the building that could accommodate 10-12 people.

Hi Cazdealer,

there are 5 of us currently, 3 of us mainly trade the Euro Stoxx 50 futures but are starting to dabble in shares and FX, one has just started trading the bund and we have a equity trader who trades US, UK and Europe.

How bout you guys, what do you guys trade? where are you based now?
we were looking to get an office around mid march in tower hill opposite Thomas More square and St Katherine's docks, we have found an 8 person place that is convenient for all of us but we can always get a bigger place in our building if you want to join us?
If your interested in joining us here we can meet up and talking it over, private message me your details if you want to meet up for a chat

Vig

@Vig, One of us trade the Euro Stoxx 50 and the 3 other trades US equities. We are located on Old Street near the city. We have a good setup with very reliable internet connection (a dedicated line). We have been here for over a year. I'm not sure if the boys would like to switch building but f it's for better, why not... I will send you a private message.

@Deebee, what do you trade?

@Vig, One of us trade the Euro Stoxx 50 and the 3 other trades US equities. We are located on Old Street near the city. We have a good setup with very reliable internet connection (a dedicated line). We have been here for over a year. I'm not sure if the boys would like to switch building but f it's for better, why not... I will send you a private message.

@Deebee, what do you trade?

What are your ping times like at Old Street?

Hello - very interested here as well - there are 2 of us trading macro products (indices,FX etc..) currently renting some desk space in the city but want to go elsewhere - could you keep me posted or PM me with any ideas..we are near liverpool street at the moment and can meet anytime to view a premesis - thanks

Hello - very interested here as well - there are 2 of us trading macro products (indices,FX etc..) currently renting some desk space in the city but want to go elsewhere - could you keep me posted or PM me with any ideas..we are near liverpool street at the moment and can meet anytime to view a premesis - thanks

Hi,
We are 4 in our office at the moment. We will probably meet another group of 5 traders next week. Maybe we could all group together to create a proper ''trading group''.
I will send you a PM message next week so we could meet.

have a good weekend