Offices in North london

maj

I have been trading from home for about a year now, but I have decided that I really need to get out of the house into an office. Does anybody know of any serviced offices in or around the Barnet/finchley area which might be suitable ?
Thanks

maj said:
I have been trading from home for about a year now, but I have decided that I really need to get out of the house into an office. Does anybody know of any serviced offices in or around the Barnet/finchley area which might be suitable ?
Thanks

Try 707 High Rd, North Finchley. They usually have seviced offices available. I don't know the phone number, unfortunately.

Good luck.

Regards,

maj said:
Thanks

I have been trading f/t for only six weeks from home. Why do you feel you need an office?

The first six months are great. Getting up just before the open,not having to travel etc.
But then the boredem sets in,never leaving the house, 3 kids arond untill 8:30 and after3:30.
Not forgetting the school holidays.

Build an outhouse in garden if you have big garden....
Has to be fully serviced and you are 'away'...

A friend of mine built his office there complete with patio and outdoor sitting area...and as he uses wireless..he can work outside or indoors depending on weather....