schooloftrade & James Wave

Please provide any Feedback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't need replies then don't post on forums! Opinions are one thing but a lot of what is presented here goes beyond an opinion. I have tried to present facts about what happened to me to warn others, these are not my opinions they are the facts of what happened to me.

Let me give you an example, I was kicked out of a "lifetime membership" for asking my "tutor" to show me how to enter trades. I did not ask for theory, I asked for him to show me how it is done in a private training session. He could and would not. This is an example of a fact.

An opinion is where we offer up a reason for why we think he hides that trading DOM off screen; nobody really knows the answer to the obvious reason for this, so we speculate.

Well in fact that last statement is not strictly true, because numerous members have observed JJ's DOM when he has made mistakes and inadvertently left the DOM on screen and in full view. JJ thought it was hidden off screen but it was not, you can find examples of this if you read around all the forum threads, BLOGs, scam sites etc.

Here we go again... the next one, who cannot wait to load off his misery which has been posted in a "thousand" (lol) forums. Taking a trade is your responsibility, if you lose it's your responsibility, if you win... good for you. But don't blame others for your misery. If you do not have this attitude, don't join a trading room. You can see in the trials what's going on. So why join as a member? I know it's tempting, financial gains are promised and then people are disappointed. I get the impression people think that I'm defending JJ. I don't. I can't care less. I sneak in trading rooms on free trials to see what other people are doing and maybe get one or the other idea for myself. One trial I got caught by a recurring payment, so I stayed one month. But paying thousands of USD. What for? One needs to work hard to put a system together that suits you. There is no shortcut. Letting other people take the decision for you is not an option. No need to see the dome or find out it's a SIM account. I hope this helps. Relax!

That's good Wendy I was like that at the start too. I hope it continues for you. But when it doesn't you will care WHAT he does. He does know a TON about trading I completely agree. It still does t make it right. Just please be extra careful with your discretion. He will give broker statements but he won't show taking entry's it's kind of a red flag no?

Anyway a class action isn't possible without a lot of people and we have a LOT we will see which side your on by the time this reaches the golden fringed flag.

Best of luck to you though seriously hope it continues to go well.

Here we go again... the next one, who cannot wait to load off his misery which has been posted in a "thousand" (lol) forums. Taking a trade is your responsibility, if you lose it's your responsibility, if you win... good for you. But don't blame others for your misery. If you do not have this attitude, don't join a trading room. You can see in the trials what's going on. So why join as a member? I know it's tempting, financial gains are promised and then people are disappointed. I get the impression people think that I'm defending JJ. I don't. I can't care less. I sneak in trading rooms on free trials to see what other people are doing and maybe get one or the other idea for myself. One trial I got caught by a recurring payment, so I stayed one month. But paying thousands of USD. What for? One needs to work hard to put a system together that suits you. There is no shortcut. Letting other people take the decision for you is not an option. No need to see the dome or find out it's a SIM account. I hope this helps. Relax!

So it's also my fault as consumer that I found out that I am being lied to? And I should have known earlier? I think there's certain rights we have if we realised we been scammed no?

So it's also my fault as consumer that I found out that I am being lied to? And I should have known earlier? I think there's certain rights we have if we realised we been scammed no?

So you want to tell me, 2 weeks trial are not enough to see what's going on and to ask questions you insist you have a right to know? So you are willing to pay several thousands of Dollars to do just that? Man, I'm sorry, I'm shaking my head in disbelieve! Maybe you need to take the opposite approach. Regard each and everything as a scam in the first place and then try to find out whether your assessment is correct.
I think I have to open a trading room. I can see how many people easily are willing to pay sh@#$loads of money, often for nothing. Be careful, the money world is a rough world. Everybody would like to get a share of easy money.

thats quite right 2 weeks trial is nothing when your a total begginer - you havnt a clue.. its only when you pay over the money you get access to figure out how to set up ninja/brokers/volume and all that, again no issue with any of that..... looked all legit to me at first but i soon found out like many others that i was being lied to by saying hes trading ALL trades live which he isnt, and if you think thats just speculative well then just wait for the courts result. thats usually how scams work, i guess thats why theyre scams.

If you want to open a trade room and lie to people that your live trading but actually on sim then go ahead Im sure you would get clients to hand over a bunch of cash especially if your marketing is good, just be aware that you might have to suffer the consequences later for fraud.

Last edited:
thats quite right 2 weeks trial is nothing when your a total begginer - you havnt a clue.. its only when you pay over the money you get access to figure out how to set up ninja/brokers/volume and all that, again no issue with any of that..... looked all legit to me at first but i soon found out like many others that i was being lied to by saying hes trading ALL trades live which he isnt, and if you think thats just speculative well then just wait for the courts result. thats usually how scams work, i guess thats why theyre scams.

If you want to open a trade room and lie to people that your live trading but actually on sim then go ahead Im sure you would get clients to hand over a bunch of cash especially if your marketing is good, just be aware that you might have to suffer the consequences later for fraud.

Opening a trading room.....well that was a sarcastic comment.... Ok!
I understand, you are a beginner. Unfortunately those fall prey easily and there are lots of trading rooms out there who make a living from those. The problem is also, people think there is a fast lane instead of learning the basics first, look what others are doing and try again whether it works for oneself. There is plenty of free education available. There are many forums with mart guys you can learn from and you don't pay a dime. But you need to take time. I spent more than 2 years and during this time it was always "back to the drawing board". Willing to pay 3-4000 USD just like that...that's indeed crazy.

Opening a trading room.....well that was a sarcastic comment.... Ok!
I understand, you are a beginner. Unfortunately those fall prey easily and there are lots of trading rooms out there who make a living from those. The problem is also, people think there is a fast lane instead of learning the basics first, look what others are doing and try again whether it works for oneself. There is plenty of free education available. There are many forums with mart guys you can learn from and you don't pay a dime. But you need to take time. I spent more than 2 years and during this time it was always "back to the drawing board". Willing to pay 3-4000 USD just like that...that's indeed crazy.

Hmmmmmmm.... yep I tend to agree with you now that I have more experience but however opinions differentiate on price and what education is worth to them the FACTS still remain and that is what we are discussing here.

The Sheer length of this thread is a huge red flag - so Im sure anyone going to spend that kind of money will read each and every post and come up with their own decision. So at the end of the day thats what we are posting for to warn others not to make the same mistake as we did, so you are quite right it was a mistake. Maybe even a crazy one as you say.

LloydH,

Many people would have to thank you for letting them know about the JJ School of Trade scam. I know you put in so much time to warn everybody out there.
If you ever happen to come to Amsterdam, let me know in advance and I'll buy you and your wife a dinner. It might not cover your time and effort, but it would surely fill up your belly with good stuff.

Mark

I've done a free trial on SOT and was looking for some reviews. It appears to me that a few of the same people have taken over this forum and another one (have seen only 2 so far) making it their daytrading job to harrass somebody they do not like, adding their negative comments to everybody who expresses a positiv review and of course it must be the vendor in disguise. It possibly comes out of frustration the reason of such I can only guess. I think everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it stops there. Harrassment shows poor character. If you don't like it, leave it, period. I could not care less if someone trades a SIM account, as order placement and the outcome is what counts. I've done every trade on SIM and his statistic at the end of the morning session reflects them exactly to the tick. Winners and losers. . So what's the point! Will I join. No, I don't need the education, so I won't cough up the money. Another example. I've paid for AlphaWaveTrader for one month. She does not place any trades (neither SIM nor Activ) She applies her personal style of Fibs and says "I'm enterng a trade". Quite a few times the call was done when the price was already close to the first target.."Oh, you have to react fast..". I don't want to get into the dubious monthly statistics. Following the arguments of the JJ haters, this is supposed to be a much bigger scam than JJ. And there are many trading rooms out there which would fall into the same category. Would I spent the whole day posting and trying to convince people that my opinion is the only correct one, while onthe other hand there are hundreds of people in every room who are perfectly happy? No, I just leave. It's that simple. Get a life guys!

rplust,

It does matter why people come in here to warn trading rookies about this SOT scam.
rplust, ONE more question: Have you ever noticed that you get filled in a totally different way if you are trading simulation? You don't? It takes you only a few minutes to find out, just try the FDAX(Dax index future) or the CL(oil future)and you'll see!!!!
Rookies get lured in to pay a tuition fee to see someone trade live, and he (JJ) say it all the time, but what they really see is someone trading simulation, which means all his orders gets filled right away and @ the best price. So "does it matter trading live or sim? "
HELL YEAH!!!

I do understand mr LoydH. Sometimes it's not about the money spend, but the feeling you got lied to.

Good luck to everyone, and beware of scammers and slippery salesmen (n)

WendyM,

Do you have a clue how a brokersstatement looks like?
If JJ mailed you the statemen, why don't you ask him to share the statement to all those people in here questioning his scam.

Just ONE STATEMENT and problem solved :)

But you know what WendyM, I don't think you the one you pretend to be. Cause if you are already happy with SOT, what the hell are you doing in here? You tried SOT, which means you are a rookie trader, or a curious trader. Wouldn't your time be spend wiser reading other threads? Where you can really learn something in stead of wasting your time in here!!!!

T2W, it really is too easy to create a new nick. Hope you guys will reveal IP adresses one day just to show us there are a lot of JJ clones in here :)

I asked him to see his statements, and he sent them to me. Sounds like you are making a big deal out of nothing if you ask me. His DOM? Who cares…this guy knows a TON about trading and I wanted to learn.
Im making money finally after 2 years with other trading firms, this is the first time ive felt confident about my trading, and I have JJ to thank for a lot of it. Honestly, I don’t care WHAT he does, he made me money when nobody else did…that says a lot to me, which is why I posted my review.

Im in the SOT skype chat, feel free to find me there.

rplust,

It does matter why people come in here to warn trading rookies about this SOT scam.
rplust, ONE more question: Have you ever noticed that you get filled in a totally different way if you are trading simulation? You don't? It takes you only a few minutes to find out, just try the FDAX(Dax index future) or the CL(oil future)and you'll see!!!!
Rookies get lured in to pay a tuition fee to see someone trade live, and he (JJ) say it all the time, but what they really see is someone trading simulation, which means all his orders gets filled right away and @ the best price. So "does it matter trading live or sim? "
HELL YEAH!!!

I do understand mr LoydH. Sometimes it's not about the money spend, but the feeling you got lied to.

Good luck to everyone, and beware of scammers and slippery salesmen (n)

Still stubbornly trying, isn't it! That seems typical for you accusing other people (like Wendy as the latest example) of being someone else. And even asking for proof of their statement or how one should spend the time wisely learning something. How ridiculous is that. Who do you think you are! If you see ghosts, get medical help. You don't need to teach me about SIM and real account. I do know what I am doing. I have got a 45ms connection, an excellent data supply and trade only high volume instruments. And if you know how to place an order you don't have to worry about any slippage issues. And I'm not dumb to pay 4000 USD nor would I start whining all over the Internet how bad other people are, angrily trying to convince other traders to join the whining circle and attack them if they don't. You are the one who should spend his time wisely to get an education so you don't fall prey to any scammers. You are held accountable for not educating yourself first as much as a scammer is for abusing your lack of knowledge. Again, stop whining and get a life!

Harrassment shows poor character. If you don't like it, leave it, period. I could not care less if someone trades a SIM account, as order placement and the outcome is what counts. I've done every trade on SIM and his statistic at the end of the morning session reflects them exactly to the tick.

if you don't like it, leave and do neither harass the vendor nor the ones who express a positive view

But don't blame others for your misery.
If you do not have this attitude, don't join a trading room.

Maybe you need to take the opposite approach

Again, stop whining and get a life!

I think everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it stops there.

Would I spent the whole day posting and trying to convince people that my opinion is the only correct one, while onthe other hand there are hundreds of people in every room who are perfectly happy? No, I just leave. It's that simple. Get a life guys!

I can't care less.
you clearly do, pls see above for evidence.

i actually agreed completely with one of your posts, its a shame its hidden amongst repetitive & tedious attempts "trying to convince people that my opinion is the only correct one". your hypocrisy is alarming, i cannot believe you are completely blind to it. ...are your actions bordering on harassment? nah, neither are theirs. your skills are just very poor.

let the others do what they want to do, if its to warn people from dodgy retailers then thats not such a bad thing. if JJ is completely legit, then i am sure he's capable of fighting his own battles.

if the guys have any evidence of JJs nefarious activities, then all the better. i have not read the whole thread, so i am not sure what evidence has been proffered. if evidence is lacking then people reading this will just have to make their own minds up.

*claps* yay finally a rational individual. :clap:

ok, I see, you mean the rational thing is to claim that everybody is entitled to an opinion and then disrespect anybody who says he's very happy in his/her trading room of choice by trying to convince the person that this cannot be. If this person does not give in then to question the true identity.Because something has to be wrong. And this is exactly the reason for my post. I was simply looking for some reviews when I realized that a certain group of people adds their negative comments all over the net to almost every positive entrance like being on a mission to convince people who are Christian that Islam is the only true thing. And that disturbs me. Readers have the right to read also positive comments without the same negative add on they have seen in the positive posts before and before and before. I assume, people join trading rooms for educational purpose i.e. to learn systematic approach and for that purpose a trial run is enough to see whether that system might suit me. When I see clustered charts like in JJ so one does not see the price anymore it already would put me off even as a beginner. And that he trades on a SIM one can see in the trial too (for the ones who think this may be important). So if you still sent him 4000 US blame yourself for your misery. You can't ignore all warning signs and then point fingers. One last suggestion...learn to trade the price (supply and demand) not any dubious rich making indicators. If you can't do that, forget about trading. This is my final comment here and I leave it up to you how many times you want to continue to argue that your opinion is the only correct one. Protect yourself all the times from bad trades and bad traders.

And that he trades on a SIM one can see in the trial too (for the ones who think this may be important). So if you still sent him 4000 US blame yourself for your misery.

Agreed.... But only if you have been forwarned as in here or have some experience but for noobs out there who haven't a clue and just happen to get scammed I would not say to blame themselves.

The money part of it is subjective to one person some information could be worth 10000 bucks to another not even a penny. Just depends on your situation.

A long time ago I saw a movie that featured the late Vincent Price. There was a line in the movie I will never forget. He said, "For those who believe in God (JJ), no explanation is needed. For those who do not, no explanation will suffice." I AM NOT insinuating or suggesting that JJ is God. I am merely suggesting that those who believe in him and who are loyal to him will defend him and will be blind to everything and anything that is contrary to their belief. Those who think he is a scammer will never be convinced of his alleged authenticity no matter how much information is shown to them.

Using School Trades to gain more knowledge about trading and so far I’m very pleased. What I’ve learned so far is helping me build a solid foundation to make more educated trades. Each trade I make is a risk that doesn’t always pay off, but I feel more confident about my decisions because of what I’ve learned from Joesph’s live trade room.

I feel like I am back in college, its all on you to make it happen! JJ is like the professor everyone wants, but his classes fill up in the first 2 days of registration. I’m very happy with School of Trade was referred to it by a friend. Took the trial and enjoyed every minute of it. He not only educates, but motivates you. You gotta spend money to make it and be persistent.

Just to let you know, the "new" scanner software JJ claims "....they have developed and is ready now" ...is actually the MT Predictor with the School of Trade name on it. JJ should take another MT Predictor webbinar to learn how to use it instead of telling "I guess there are still some bugs to fix". Nothing wrong with the software, but if you are willing to learn to recognize supply and demand you don't need such thing nor anything else. Saves you 2,450 buck you can use for trading. Protect yourself at any time from bad trades and bad traders...lol

I’m no expert trader, however, I’ve learned great patience waiting for the perfect pattern set up. This is from the consistency and confidence I get from the trade room teacher, Joseph. The results in the trade room speak for itself, good trading style must be measured also on the max. Drawdown and the Win-Ratio.& they are superb

Status
Not open for further replies.