schooloftrade & James Wave

Please provide any Feedback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though school of trade is not a trade calling service, the trades JJ does call are right on the money. I feel like he has a special vision for the markets and watching price action. I was amazed by his ability to notice patterns and trade the news so accurately. I was a little skeptical at first to sign up, like anything else, do your homework. Wish I’d jumped on it sooner with the program. JJ walked me through my custom trade plan and I continue to get my 30 ticks just in time for golf!

Hello all, I hope this message helps your decision in giving school of trade a try. I myself had a tough time putting the time and money into JJ’s program. Working full time and looking for extra income, I knew his membership would be a good fit. His sales team was so helpful, they worked with me and customized a plan to pay for membership and with his recordings so I could fit it into my busy schedule. For me its not all about money, its about customer service too and JJ an his team are always available and willing. I love his energy and I couldn’t be more grateful for all his efforts.

I won’t waste your time on here, JJ has a game changing system. He has helped me establish a profitable trading plan, develop the proper attitude and motivation to keep working at it. This is by no means a get rich over night deal. Sure, you could lose money, but not because of the lack of education. School of trade gives you all that you need, its up to you to learn it and use it. The market can be frustrating and so can JJs break downs, that’s the learning process on learning anything new. Plus, it just goes to show that he is not perfect and is human, he does lose trades, but it’s the reaction to those trades and what he takes away from them that builds trust and understanding. Beginner traders should not waste time and give SOT a try.

All "likes" dropping in have UK flag. I guess JJ pays somebody to help him out to get his propaganda into this thread...

JJ says up there..."Even though school of trade is not a trade calling service, the trades JJ does call are right on the money..." So, does he or does he not call the trades?

And then JJ says..." I won't waste your time here" (you do ) and "JJ has a game changing system..." I guess he is talking about the Pattern Scanner he claims having developed by himself. A big lie because it is the MT Predictor developed by somebody else. I cant imagine anybody is going to trust a liar and even send him 4000 USD!? Now, using the MT Predictor he said he will charge even more.

The reason why he charges a lump sum upfront is that he expects people will not hang around for long i.e. it makes a lot more money than monthly membership payments. Hearing about "lifetime memberships" makes me laugh anyway.

JJ says.." Beginners traders should not waste any time"....I totally agree and I would add...and not waste any money.
Beginners should take time to learn how to trade on a "naked" chart following price action and not from JJ's charts clustered with Indicators so one cannot see the price anymore.

fidelegou, delciur, kisechoo & steph7 never responded ,

the same applies to jeanmarc120, Cantona489 & Jclerc79 you should also read this post

With these users posting once and being unwilling to respond when challenged with hefty suspicion as to the validity of their comments, does t2W not offer a formal flagging system? Do we not have grounds for "quarantining" their posts until they can make a response?

Personally I think it is reasonable to ask for confirmation when they are being flagged by multiple members as suspicious.

I personally think this is the most amazing trade method I’ve ever seen, having a trader, teach and trade all at once. I’ve been trading for a while now and have seen too many trade rooms, I lost count. Straight away I was confident in JJ’s method and teachings, it was simple to learn and adapt to. The very next day I was taking trades and making money! He truly has a strategy for everyone to trade with based on your style. I made half my membership cost back already using the auto trader on crude oil.

I personally think this is the most amazing trade method I’ve ever seen, having a trader, teach and trade all at once. I’ve been trading for a while now and have seen too many trade rooms, I lost count. Straight away I was confident in JJ’s method and teachings, it was simple to learn and adapt to. The very next day I was taking trades and making money! He truly has a strategy for everyone to trade with based on your style. I made half my membership cost back already using the auto trader on crude oil.

JJ, Can you please stop the spamming. You rip people off for $4,000 for crap, that is your business. Just please stop posting fake posts here.

Its pretty obvious now that JJ changes his nick all the time. The more people post in here the more he gets exposed. Whatever nick he uses.

Rplust, now you understand why its important to have these treads to warn people about scammers right? :)

Its pretty obvious now that JJ changes his nick all the time. The more people post in here the more he gets exposed. Whatever nick he uses.

Rplust, now you understand why its important to have these treads to warn people about scammers right? :)

True!

The way that JJ delivers top quality materials and personal trading know how, is truly a rare quality. He inspires every one of his members. He’s been trading for 10 yrs. and still has so much passion. On top of his generosity, he has shown me how to make the extra income for myself and my family that I always desired. I wish success to everyone in their trading.

I like this program, it really works for me and I'm making a lot of money. What's more to say really, I know that everyone is different and changes the way we learn, but have you seen this guy? The market can be frustrating and not every day can be a good day. This learning process shows that patience is needed and nobody is perfect with trades. I like to see him making losing trades, I see as practical and if all were winning, I have hard time believeing the trades. For me this builds faith and I’m appreciative of his method and style. Novice traders should not waste time and see what SOT offers

LloydH, I bet your company can programme something to track people's ip, I am pretty sure all those newbies post are posted from internet location area JJ.

Euromark, there are many proxy services on the net that enable an individual to surf the net, visit illegal sites and post on forums while hiding their true identity and presenting themselves as resident in another country to where they really are located, it will also change their original IP address to prevent them being traced easily. Take a look at this Firefox plugin as an example, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/anonymox/ . JJ undoubtedly uses this kind of service.

Please be clear, I do not want to be affiliated with anonymox in any way, I simply use them as an example, there are many alternatives and I do not recommend or wish to advertise their services in any way, it was appropriate for me to point out the presence of such a service in response this post, if this post happens to increase awareness of this facility then I do not wish to be associated with the use of internet proxy services in any way.

LloydH, I bet your company can programme something to track people's ip, I am pretty sure all those newbies post are posted from internet location area JJ.

Joseph is a one of a kind in my eyes. He is a great trader, very professional and smart with his trade management. On top of that, he is also a very talented educator. something I know I have not seen in any other rooms. Most rooms I attend, I’m just staring at some guys screen as he trys to explain what is going on. Not in this room, there is a high energy level, positive, motivational atmosphere that makes trading exciting and worth the few hours a day to make 20-40 ticks. I’ve enjoyed my membership and the experience is one I recommend to all to try for themselves

Eveery single one of these JJ posts has the same language, all one paragraph, all saying exactly the same thing just slightly different vocabulary. Its very poor skills.

Joseph is a one of a kind in my eyes. He is a great trader, very professional and smart with his trade management. On top of that, he is also a very talented educator. something I know I have not seen in any other rooms. Most rooms I attend, I’m just staring at some guys screen as he trys to explain what is going on. Not in this room, there is a high energy level, positive, motivational atmosphere that makes trading exciting and worth the few hours a day to make 20-40 ticks. I’ve enjoyed my membership and the experience is one I recommend to all to try for themselves

Another one of JJ's self glorifying comments.
But I couldn't agree more...."Joseph is one of a kind".. Save the 4,000 USD (or more)..take your family out for dinner instead...A guy who lies in the trading room and still continues lying even when caught, cannot be trusted. And by the way, how does one trade with a screen so clustered with indicators that one cannot see the price anymore?

Hello, I am member. I like trade room and trainings very much. It is very easy learning for me, even with being not in US. I follow trading for some time, saw Mr JJ on internet and really liked system. Took his trial and learned a lot. Most important for me, is make money and provide for family. JJ makes this possible for me. Very good program, its worth a try I think.

Hello, I am member. I like trade room and trainings very much. It is very easy learning for me, even with being not in US. I follow trading for some time, saw Mr JJ on internet and really liked system. Took his trial and learned a lot. Most important for me, is make money and provide for family. JJ makes this possible for me. Very good program, its worth a try I think.

Laughable attempt at online reputation management.

Status
Not open for further replies.