SCAMS & Other Sinners - lessons here !

Hey all

We have all been taken for a ride at some point in our life....be it making money schemes or whatever ..........thats the game we move in :cool:

the amount of financial and emotional pain will vary.... but I hope the lessons learnt stand you in good stead for the future......

So no one gets off scot free.....and if you think you have ..then look again ........and if a clean past - then your time will come I can assure you unless you intend to live in a darkened cave for the next 50 years :p

Its not "if" ....its "when !"...........

so each day I log in here and still see the stories...its a sad situation

so reaching out to everyone here - what advice (or experiences and lessons learned) can we give to people to limit their exposure and risk to such activities ...........from medeochre Vendors and false promises to absolute Scam maestros :smart:

N

NEWBIES - Save this thread and look at it again when you are tempted to buy something in the future ........it may save you some money :smart:

You're posting this in SCAM CENTRAL.

Thousands and thousands and thousands of newbies flock here and other such places hoping to make money.

All lose bigtime but the game goes on.

Akin to wildebeest migration at the Mara River with lions waiting onthe other side with expanses of green grass behind the lions - tempting? yeah. Will the beest risk everything for a shot at the green grass? Yeah.

I would say that from what I have experienced in life is that those most susceptible to getting caught out are those looking for a quick buck, those who are in a tight spot and looking for a way to get out, and those with a lack of what I call 'street smarts'.

The only thing I got caught up in was a slam-on in which some **** **** slammed on his brakes on a slip road with no reason to other than the 'mystery ghost care who had broke in front of him then sped off'. luckily there was no damage and I took photos. The retard still tried to sue for 'whiplash' and apparently the 'huge crash' had damaged the 'inside workings' of the car. Luckily the pictures showed that the lack of damage and no deployment of airbags meant it was fraud and I won, but I would say always take pictures at an accident, apparently they can claim for up to 2 years, which some scammers do, knowing the victim would have forgotten by then.

Not trading related but legit advice anyway.