Scalping FTSE 100 Cash,

Hmmm, £10 is enough to buy a sandwich. I suppose it depends if they are hungry or if your bet is placed close to lunch time.

£10 is so, so. But I am certain they will gobble you up if you do a £100 a point bet.

yassus you have all of you missed the point

It's pointless to scalp on SB because the platforms are laggy, the spread is a huge disadvantage, there are annoying stop requirements etc etc not because they will 'gobble you up'

can't believe I'm agreeing with n_t

"you are 'talking' when you really ought to be 'listening'. You have no idea how ridiculous this post of yours is."

twas a quote

it's clear that neither of you have any experience, while your opinions may be technically valid they do not reflect the reality, is my point.

The spread can be as wide as it wants, usually wider in the real market when there are shenanigans

point is the spread, the lag, the rules will kill you if try to scalp with SB

d'you really think it's smart to have 33% of your profit go to costs?

even trading £1 a tick the actual cost per trade not counting profit/loss would be cheaper with dma

heard good things about mirus and infinity

Only one i've used myself is thinkorswim but they're not very scalper friendly I don't think.

Ah, so you are saying that infintiy are good for SB the futures market, with less of this funny spread business.