scalping camera

I don't know what the hell you are talking about?
My sister is very involved in working with animals so if you are involved with animals then you will know what type of proof to send me.
On the other hand if you just want to learn just ask me nicely and I might help you
anyway.

yes very much if you would very kindly offer to help in ways that I have been talking about that would very much be appreciated thank you
sunnyfluffyy

It is important to note that you will not make easy money doing this. If you truly intend to start an animal sanctuary you will need a good source of FIXED income. When you have other people – or in your case animals – depending on you, it’s not feasible to try and support them through trading.

I would advise contacting some local animal charities, they can help give you advice; join some animal related groups in your area, the more people who know about what you are trying to achieve the better and don’t rely on something like trading to support this venture.

Learn to trade; just don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Best of luck,
Paddington

yes very much if you would very kindly offer to help in ways that I have been talking about that would very much be appreciated thank you
sunnyfluffyy

Why not give your cash t someone who can trade and see if they'll trade it for you ? GFT run seperate slave accounts that will mirror the actions taken in the master account.

I think it could be the slowest animal sanctuary project ever known to mankind if you decide to start trading in order to fund it. In fact your donations so far would probably evaporate.

Even if Gamma gave you his trading setup, this would be very kind of him. However, quoting another member..."just because Gordon Ramsey gave you his Christmas Pudding Recipe it doesn't mean your Christmas Pudding will be anything like Gordon Ramsey's"

I like the way this thread has evolved its nice to see positive suggestions instead of ridicule and fun made of requests for help

Ceydababy, I don't think the chap has the sort of money to be managed by others but if he genuinely wants to do something for animals he has my vote and will do every thing I can to help him

Reactions: BSD
I like the way this thread has evolved its nice to see positive suggestions instead of ridicule and fun made of requests for help

Ceydababy, I don't think the chap has the sort of money to be managed by others but if he genuinely wants to do something for animals he has my vote and will do every thing I can to help him

£500 and a nice word in the ear of someone could fund him at £1 a point. If they're good, look at some of the journals here (CANDLES SEEMS EXCEPTIONAL) that £500 could be worth some big cash.

Dante has turned smaller amounts in to some crazy amounts. I think a £75 freebie bonus in to 4 or 5 figures if I remember correctly.

£500 and a nice word in the ear of someone could fund him at £1 a point. If they're good, look at some of the journals here (CANDLES SEEMS EXCEPTIONAL) that £500 could be worth some big cash.

Dante has turned smaller amounts in to some crazy amounts. I think a £75 freebie bonus in to 4 or 5 figures if I remember correctly.

Yes I agree with you I have traded a promotional account with a 100 pound(happy to supply the details ) and took it up to 700 pounds in about 6 weeks but the time and effort was tremendous and it was at a cost to my own trading account
The problem with trading is not learning how to trade, but sticking to the principles and money management

You can feed a man for a day by giving him a burger but if you teach him to fish he can feed himself (or something like that)

I remember some idiot on news night saying that in the middle of the Kalahari desert. I'm not sure the natives would find fishing lessons much use.

Of course you would say that. Going by your pic you wear a glove puppet while trading.

(Only joking).

Where's Sooty?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Thanks
knew it was something like that!
But as we live in the E.U if the poor guy nabs too many fish Brussels might impose restrictions on him, I don't think there are any restrictions on burgers at the moment from brussels though!

Thanks
knew it was something like that!
But as we live in the E.U if the poor guy nabs too many fish Brussels might impose restrictions on him, I don't think there are any restrictions on burgers at the moment from brussels though!

The burger part was funny :)

Thank you Lisa,
Its my attempt, at trying to be funny and inject some humour into this very dull and boring occupation, we choose to toil under.

yes i very much want to do all i can
also i have tried to e mail on the link you gave me it said the following

can you please give the e mail link again for questions i have regarding the set up of page i dont understand thank you sunnyfluffyy

yes i very much want to do all i canalso i have tried to e mail on the link you gave me* can you please give the e mail link again* for questions i have regarding the set up of page i dont understand thank you**** sunnyfluffyy
Please edit this post and remove my email address

MODERATORS STAFF PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
Having just read your Animal Santuary post I am impressed. Myself and no doubt countless others, would not be happy with someone watching our every move, But being a animal lover, I am more than willing to help you, p.m me with some proof of this animal thing and I will show you how to trade and be sucessful.

Hey, being a money lover, I'm thinking about opening a money sanctuary to take care of lost and adandoned money. The venture will be self funded, all donations greatly received :cheesy:

Hey, being a money lover, I'm thinking about opening a money sanctuary to take care of lost and adandoned money. The venture will be self funded, all donations greatly received :cheesy:

I think Alastair Darling has beaten you to it and has a monopoly on it