Savi Trading Course

Yeah and the secretary said they were all making loads of money but then it turned out it was her first day.

So what do you reckon? Are Savi any good? I only want to hear from people who have actually been ripped off by them.

Err, I mean, who have actually done their course. Sorry about that, must have been a slip of the keyboard.

Good day on the indices. Two good shorts, and one half loss (held on too long for that YM long I mentioned earlier). Might be an interesting day tomorrow.

yes the secretary is rude her name is tracy? i think, spoke with another guy there as well and he was ot that helpful either

yes the secretary is rude her name is tracy? i think, spoke with another guy there as well and he was ot that helpful either

Well perhaps that was a lucky escape for you, as I mentioned earlier it seems like they are going to be struck off by Companies House, though the reason is not clear.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This was an administrative error at Companies House and has now been corrected.

Hello there everyone been having read all of this thread I am in two states of mind. My issue is I have been offered the opportunity to join Savi Trading as a Trainee Trader which you involves me having to pay over £4,300 for three months of training. I have done a lot of research into proprietary firms making you pay for some form of training or desk fees. However I have faith in Savi being a legitimate firm been going around for a few years as well as other factors though i know others will disagree. However my main questions are

1) Does anyone know what it is like to work for them and whether they are good company?
2) Is it worth the money?
3) Are there better firms for me to join?

In all honesty just be good to hear some reviews on them or peoples genuine experiences with the company.

Cheers

The good thing is that what you pay is the money that later they give you to trade so in reality is not costing me money, they simple are not taking the risk then if yu make a profit they start to give you money. but i will like to know how good they are and so on.

seriously ? ......hahahahahhahahaha :LOL:

seriously ?................................:LOL:

Hello there everyone been having read all of this thread I am in two states of mind. My issue is I have been offered the opportunity to join Savi Trading as a Trainee Trader which you involves me having to pay over £4,300 for three months of training. I have done a lot of research into proprietary firms making you pay for some form of training or desk fees. However I have faith in Savi being a legitimate firm been going around for a few years as well as other factors though i know others will disagree. However my main questions are

1) Does anyone know what it is like to work for them and whether they are good company?

In all honesty just be good to hear some reviews on them or peoples genuine experiences with the company.

Cheers

hahahahahaahahhaaha....................:LOL:

Instead of being confusing why don't you explain with reason and logic why you think this company is not good. would be helpful

Instead of being confusing why don't you explain with reason and logic why you think this company is not good. would be helpful

ok - deep breath - Boyles is miles better than this than all of us put together at T2win

heres my questions back to you :-

1) how long have they been in business ?
2) who are the directors and have they ever been involved/connected to other ventures - especially failed companies and closed companies ?
3) Who are their key managers and are their CV's available
4) Are they registered with appropriate organisational bodies and professions
5) Ask them for a set of recent Accounts - wont be an issue if you want to become involved in their services
6) are they solvent and do they have sufficient funds available for future trading periods - do they have any serious Assets on the books that can be liquidated if needed
7) do they own their current facilities/accommodation and can you see a copy of any lease agreements signed on premises
8) do they comply with all of the required rules on fund management and client segmentation as required
9) what is their primary income stream ?.....commissions ?.....trading income ?
10) go through your contract with them with a fine toothcomb - query anything that seems unfair or a little grey regarding your understanding

N

Cheers

I tell you what - join them and let us know how it goes ............

cheers
N