S3signals

kapilan said:
I have registered for GBP signals for one week. I did not receive anything up to now. He said because of some connection and technival problems , he could not. He update results for FTSE, Euro and commodities

Good Luck !

kapilan said:
I have registered for GBP signals for one week. I did not receive anything up to now. He said because of some connection and technival problems , he could not. He update results for FTSE, Euro and commodities

Take a look at GBPUSD daily for 2007( or any year you like). If you Had decided to Buy the previous days high or Sell the low for a minimum of 10 pips you would have made $500 per contract a week and no subscriptions. Trading can be so simple once you can see through the BS. "Get in take the cash on the table and get out" and that's the pro's motto.

Yes, but entries are the easy bits. You don't say anything about when to "get out" ...

exits

if you look at the commodities trades, they are updated daily (more or less) and after entry, the stop is moved up until the trade gets stopped out.. BTW, he said buy the high for 10 pips only, that means get out after 10pips

Since a number of these posts were made Simon has opened a Live Trading Room where he gives the buy and sell on 3 currency pairs. Its called RainbowForex now and comes with a 14 day trial period. He also runs Webinars and a monthly Seminar in London.

Declare interest!

PathToWealth

Perhaps you can declare your interest in the Grinter business. Your recommendations appear in several threads. Do you have a connection?
What would be your current view?

Silence

PathToWealth

Perhaps you can declare your interest in the Grinter business. Your recommendations appear in several threads. Do you have a connection?
What would be your current view?

Seems PathToWealth has decided to ignore this request. Is it therefore safe to assume a vested interest?
For those that don't know S3Signals, Rainbow Forex etc is no more. Deep drawdown so the marketing hype was left without any statistics of use. Doubtless some phoenix version will emerge at some point in the future.
Lesson - learn what makes a market work and work the market. There are no shortcuts and the lessons learnt in personal execution are priceless.