S3signals

Jonny Wightwick said:
I had been paper trading this for a while however November and December proved to be very poor.

Take it you have not subscribed for January ? No results for the month on the website........

S3 experiences

I joined Mr Grinter in September after meeting him.
He is no doubt very dedicated and honest.
However , when I joined, the 'system' was used for 14 different targets,( a mixture of equities,currencies,and indices).
After a poor performance he decided to concentrate on the Dax, with a similar poor performance.By then I was 'in' for around £15k. with the 'managed' account. I have now pulled out and rescued a mere £5k approx from the debacle.
It may well work, but it is very high risk and broke my pain threshold, although Simon is still brimful of confidence.
Good luck, and keep posting.I would like to know if I did the wring thing in pulling out!

mjo said:
I joined Mr Grinter in September after meeting him.
He is no doubt very dedicated and honest.
However , when I joined, the 'system' was used for 14 different targets,( a mixture of equities,currencies,and indices).
After a poor performance he decided to concentrate on the Dax, with a similar poor performance.By then I was 'in' for around £15k. with the 'managed' account. I have now pulled out and rescued a mere £5k approx from the debacle.
It may well work, but it is very high risk and broke my pain threshold, although Simon is still brimful of confidence.
Good luck, and keep posting.I would like to know if I did the wring thing in pulling out!

:eek: That will be why the results have not been updated since November last year..............

If you are still looking out for a signals service, check out www.jdsignals.com and take them up on their offer of a one week free trial. I have subscribed and am impressed: over 400 points for January and 130 points so far for February.................... :cheesy:

Anyone having success with other live signal services on FTSE ?

jdsignals was -14 yesterday.........but still well up for February :LOL:

Dunedin said:
Anyone having success with other live signal services on FTSE ?

jdsignals was -14 yesterday.........but still well up for February :LOL:

Is S3 still sending out signals ?

Well, I heard that it was defunct, but the website is still up and running. What I like about the jdsignals site is that it seems to be hones, and consistent. Some really good trades, and plenty of small losers, which seems quite real. I'd be interested to know if anyone has tried it.

Hi...,

How is that going? There does not seem to be much information about JDSignals on the net. Few mails to them have resulted in an automated message for their members area, and that also does not seem to work.

Dunedin said:
I am daps............ :cheesy:

Are you ?

JDSignals

I've had quite a bit of helpful email contact recently with Daniel Taverner of JDSignals, and this company does look professional. Can only suggest you try again. :LOL:

Hi Capstan...,

Thanks for the rerply. Can you let me know what email address you are using, as the admin one seems to only send an automated mail with information about member's area (which leads to an error).

Are you following their signals? Other threads on t2w not so positive about the person who started the service.

I've had prompt and professional replies also. And although there are some negative comments back in December, the overall consensus seems OK and the guy has a pretty good T2W rating, so I'll probably have a go. The website has a few glitches..there doesn't seem to be any point or content in the members area.

just a quick follow-up, I've been following the Euro trades, and JDsignals made $2175 this week, so I plan to take the trial and see how I get on. Wish me luck! :cheesy:

S3 signals

I think they are providing signals for GBP , Euro and FTSE?.

Which one is best and consistent?

kapilan said:
I think they are providing signals for GBP , Euro and FTSE?.

Which one is best and consistent?

If you look at the track record, then the signals for the ftse have the most data.

JD signals

I have registered for GBP signals for one week. I did not receive anything up to now. He said because of some connection and technival problems , he could not. He update results for FTSE, Euro and commodities