S&P500 Hourly Turns

Mypivots.com, traders lounge , es 10-30-08 thread and youll see how its done . up 34 today trading only 1 -2 es.

Both, i am a scalper, but i try to post my trades in advance as much as possible and explain my reasoning also.

Hi HW
I am new to this site and trade for 6 months
Need advice on what indicator would work best with SPY ( I watch it to see where market is ) to see market direction. I know that I should swim with the current, but I do have trouble seeing it's direction, especially reversals.
I trade POT and TWM alternatively.
I will wait for your comments.
jaalle

Jaalle,
The only indicators I use are price and time. If you do a search I'm sure you will be able to find more than enough information to answer your question. I personal don't see the need for any indicators at all, but many people trade very successfully with them.
I do believe there is a sub-forum just for indicators in the technical analysis forum.
I wish you much success in your trading.

Hw, looking to buy 944-946.50, sell 957- 961 currently. Nice low came in near 926,looking for sideways to up till Nov 4-6 but worried to death about the high closing ticks 2 days in a row now!

buying 943-45area for a scalp . looking for 957-63. (sq of 9 at 961)

covered at 957.00,dont want to get too greedy!

Mypivots.com, traders lounge , es 10-30-08 thread and youll see how its done . up 34 today trading only 1 -2 es.

koolblue,
Let's please keep this thread for forecasting intraday turns in the S&P500. If you wish to post your trades then please do so in the traders journal forum.
If you have a forecast then by all means you are welcome to post that. Also if you want to comment on a forecast that too is fine. Let's please keep this thread pure.
Thanks and no hard feelings at all.
H.W. Steele

Today the call for the open was good along with the 10:15 call.
The 11:30 made no dent and the 12:20 turn was only for about 5 points.
The 1:25 call was very close and the 1:45 call made good.
The 2:45 turn was also just a "5 point turn".
Tomorrow look for about 10:15 and right before 11:00.

Look for turns at the following times on 11-10-08
about 9:45
about 10:30