S&P method

badtrader said:
Thanks Fade

I will take a look next week.

To stockjunkie

Agree it is a fast environment, and methods do change over the years, But one method over the years have not change for the pit traders,is they all look at the Bond market for clues
Yep, Jack Bros shuts the room as soon as the bonds close

badtrader, you are a bit defensive. Just try the system and when your bankrupt you can come back here and tell us what went wrong.
Only my opinion you understand but I have been trading too long to have any faith in this kind of cr*p. Like I said before, best of luck, I think you will need it.

twalker said:
badtrader, you are a bit defensive. Just try the system and when your bankrupt you can come back here and tell us what went wrong.
Only my opinion you understand but I have been trading too long to have any faith in this kind of cr*p. Like I said before, best of luck, I think you will need it.

I am not defensive I dont care a sh..,I have also been in the game a long time. All I was asking if anyone would care to back test a method I was gived,Dont mean I am going to trade it.

With respect Mr Legendary Member :cheesy:

If you send me rules I would be happy to plug it into TS, backtest accordingly and send you results.

Whats to stop you from looking at bonds online if you have the right software , only a Q of money , is it not ?

But that does not mean that you can trade the same way as PT's do . The small differences can have large negative effects for non PT's.