s&p action is no surprise!

heres the last chart i posted at mypivots, some time ago!
1F-SixtyMinutes-7.png

this is my last post, since despite all these documented amazing calls , i dont ever get enough ratings or reps to make the top ten list! going back to my home at mypivots! this thread is dedicated to H.W. STEELE AND UKTRADERGIRL! BYE!

can you please email me your home web address that you are referring to?

I am very appreciative of your analysis and I follow it religiously added with a hint of emotional baggage when i'm trading ?

please keep it up, or at least add me on to your email list and mail me your analysis on daily basis if possible

I am truly sorry to see you go my friend. I hope you check back every once in a while even if you don't post. Thank you very much for the dedication as from you it means something to me.

Jason

GENICS, WALLSTREET....i hang out and trade with friends at mypivots.com... e-minitrading forums, traders lounge..es threads. lots of good people there and good analysis! also under the charts forum we post charts and analysis every day. we have one very good MARKET PROFILE freak and volumne analyst BRUCE, vowater and p.t.EMINI WHO USE A-B-C PROJECTIONSderived from my price projection theory, Margie ,who's in love with my cycle theory and many others who all contrbute! see ya soon i hope/ GOOD TRADING AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

thank you MR Koolblue.......

I registered there yesterday and you are right, there are some characters on that thread.......but its a real learning curve!!

Charts Originally Posted Before The Open Thurs...(I now doubt we can get back to the 902-4 zone , probably 899 is all we get)

Well look who it is!!
Very nice to have you back good sir.
Keep up the posting please!!

I believe there is a new moon on the 21st and a solar eclipse on the 22nd, both potential lows