s&p action is no surprise!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!
de70c41385d03504095940b7627ab705.png

If you like this free blog please e-mail the link SyHardingblog to your friends.

Be sure to mark it as a favorite so you can come back each morning to check out the latest.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008. 9:05 A.M.

Subscribers: The new issue of the newsletter is on the website for you from Monday. A new 'Gold, Bonds, Dollar, Inflation Report' is on the website from yesterday. And an in-depth mid-week 'Markets Signals and Forecasts' update will be on the site later today, after we can include today's closing prices in the charts, with the U.S. markets closing at 1 o'clock eastern time.

Yesterday:

The market has now been down 5 days in a row, the Dow losing 505 points, or 5.6% in the process.

We don't usually put much weight on the market action this week due to the low volume and obvious absence of a lot of important participants, leaving the day-traders with much more influence. But this is getting our attention.

Bout Time ,i Would Say!...lol! If He'd Read This Thread It Wouldnt Be A ;surprise'! Lol

You know, allot of the stuff that you would think should get a good rep people just don't notice, or flat out don't care about. I don't really get it. Mr. Koolblue has not just made some great predictions but opened up about his method of doing so. He has not left anything to be guessed about. You would think something this easy and powerful would be repped out like crazy.:confused:
Thanks kool for all of your generosity!

Merry Christmas to everyone and a great new year!

naw,, some guy at elite trader offered me 100k to do just that but i declined. I make money from trading , i dont have any desire to become a vendor.

interesting analysis.................keep it going my friend!!

it hit 875 and then fell back to earth............currently long at 860, stop loss 855!!

short at 881 ..............stop loss 886...........weekly resistance!!

does that concur with your analysis and trading methodology? whats your view my friend..........I don't trade S&P as much, but prefer to trade it now as DOW JONES too volatile!!

since we took out 879.50 and negated the 862.50 projection , now im looking for 877.75 and possibly 891.00