S&P 500 weekly competition for 2012

Interesting for me is not where S&P cash finished but what happened in the last hour of SP/ES. That tells me all I need to know about next week.

Well done Donstar - excellent call.

For Week Ending Friday 10th Febuary at 1342.6

Name...........Call.........Points.......Direction .....Podium ...…Total
DonStar.............1340.........5....... .......1 . ..............3.............6

Congratulations to DonStar for the win. And well done to Gaffs - off the mark ! It was so nearly up but ......

Thank you Pat & Robster. Is this total correct?

Don

I don't know what's going on with Pat. Ever since he told me to turn my chart right side up...

Last week he gave me your points and this week he took them away...

lol

You are right - time to pass it on to someone else

SHALL I MAKE YOU A NICE CUP OF TEA PAT?

DO YOU WANT ME TO TURN UP THE TV FOR YOU PAT?

old-man-and-carer-275x270.jpg

Go on, I'll pick it up now Pat.

I just want to say a big thanks for doing it for the last 2 years dude - much appreciated and as I've said before, this thread is one of the primary reasons I hang around T2W and it's largely down to you.

Go on, I'll pick it up now Pat.

I just want to say a big thanks for doing it for the last 2 years dude - much appreciated and as I've said before, this thread is one of the primary reasons I hang around T2W and it's largely down to you.

You have my vote Robster. (y)

Greatful for your good work Pat. :)

Be happy to assist but my free & working times are very unpredictable. You carry the torch for now. Top man.

Thanks a ton, Pat. I've come to like this little weekly game myself. You're good for a well-deserved break.

Rob, you're the man. Here's to another year of calling the SP. :cheers:

Interesting for me is not where S&P cash finished but what happened in the last hour of SP/ES. That tells me all I need to know about next week.

Well done Donstar - excellent call.

thurs/fri low before exp. boom.

I can do the wriggly handshake too!

1355 for moi, Herr Rob. Purely based on the above Illuminati code-speak. This is going to be a week for insider tips. :D

It's jiggling around the top imho

but I will go with up - 1353