S&P 500 weekly competition for 2012

Congrats to the winners as always.:clap:
I have not had much of any time to look at things this past week so I am going to take a complete shot in the dark here and say 1349.

Greece election looks like going in favour of pro-bailout parties. I think we'll explode overnight. So 1390.

1342 for me please Rob,

Just to be PC I did indicate this numbe to Pat, but wanted to wait for the Greece election results before deciding. So I'm not going lower to maintain position or anything with the joint runners. :innocent:

I reckon Greece elections were pencilled in with the rises last week and if anything I am bearish now - slightly somewhat, because the Euro fiasco looks like it will continue. Moreover, elections are not over as there is the big '?' of forming a coalition. Bickering and political wheeling and dealing will further push Greece into paralasys. A non-event BAU imo.

All eyes on the Euro 2012 and the Olympics... (y)

1342 for me please Rob,

Just to be PC I did indicate this numbe to Pat, but wanted to wait for the Greece election results before deciding. So I'm not going lower to maintain position or anything with the joint runners. :innocent:

FOUL, fixed, cheater!!
I want a recount! Filing an official protest. :p

Peter

Jesus Atilla, you have thrown the whole weekly comp into disrepute. Following Pat used to be a good strat but since his neural nets went berserk, it's just not going to work....

I was expecting you to post something like 1319.1

Anyway, I am busy tonight trying to figure out where I can get a left handed Miroku Mk 38 and Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon (both sporting) so I can have a go on both before deciding to buy one.

Jesus Atilla, you have thrown the whole weekly comp into disrepute. Following Pat used to be a good strat but since his neural nets went berserk, it's just not going to work....

I was expecting you to post something like 1319.1

Anyway, I am busy tonight trying to figure out where I can get a left handed Miroku Mk 38 and Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon (both sporting) so I can have a go on both before deciding to buy one.

Yes 1320 and 1380s are probabilities too but I think with all the news and Ben talky talky on Wendesday markets will just tread water. I don't think anyone knows what's next. Rabbits in headlights. Best to do little and enjoy the summer holidays... :)

I'm expecting wild and fantastic moves in September :clap:

Here is something I found while surfing.
Might be on track, we shall see.

Sorry got the wrong pic
Here is the right one

Attachments

• Elliott waves.PNG
    Elliott waves.PNG
    35.5 KB · Views: 176
Mmmmm, many sorrys, I rushed into my office today right before the opening bell as usual and honestly sometimes I am not on time to read your calls. So, having said that I notice having same call of Ibetyou.
If therse no problem take em both or my new take is 1359.50. And just a quick point, hats off to Atilla, he might be making tons of dough.

Mmmmm, many sorrys, I rushed into my office today right before the opening bell as usual and honestly sometimes I am not on time to read your calls. So, having said that I notice having same call of Ibetyou.
If therse no problem take em both or my new take is 1359.50. And just a quick point, hats off to Atilla, he might be making tons of dough.

I don't think anybody minds you having the same call as others.