S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Hi Everyone,

Good luck with Week 38 forecasts, penultimate entry of Quarter 3 competition.

We have 8 bulls v 3 bears.

Lexcorp is the biggest bull v CV the big bad bear. There is 72 tick variance in forecast.

WallStWarrior has abstained - assuming it's tactical play to preserve points. What a clever bear :D

Both Mike and SignalCalc can change all that if either one gets gold and picks up 4 points. They are both bullish.

Wishing you all good prosperous trading and happy days (y)

Attachments

• Wk38_Forecasts.PNG
    Wk38_Forecasts.PNG
    153.4 KB · Views: 95
Aha, so I see you have joined the massed ranks of our illustrious mis-leaders, one rule for them.....

Don't be stinchy me amigo.

Take deep breaths and grow a bigger heart.

Eat more beans as well. That also will help in your old age ;)

Nope!

I was on time 2:30 on the dot. Simply that, internet and T2W was a lil slow.

:cool:

Ooo, this could cause controversy , can we have the independent adjudicator to look into this please..Do you have any supporting evidence that you posted at 2.30 ? I personally would let it slide but the guy who runs the competition, well, :LOL::LOL:

Ooo, this could cause controversy , can we have the independent adjudicator to look into this please..Do you have any supporting evidence that you posted at 2.30 ? I personally would let it slide but the guy who runs the competition, well, :LOL::LOL:

Honest guv. Sometimes T2W just sits there... Think about it - by the time I've come up with that random number :rolleyes:, accessed T2W typed and entered forecast, lunch time was over. ;)

Now I could continue building a case or be an opportunist and save my self that -1 seeing the way markets are going at the mo... You might well be doing me a favour.

Being a decent sort of bloke, I would like it to stay and happy to put it to a referendum vote of sorts. BUT do you really want to disturb good folks of the competition knowing how referendum's end up.

I have a sneaky feeling neither one of us will get the vote he'd like. Think about it :cheesy:

Well done to LexCorp who takes gold this week. :clap::clap::clap:
Third gold of the year so he now has one gold per quarter. Good brave bull call.

Trader JR gets his afternoon tea served on a silver tray and WackyPete gets the bronze mug drink from. Close calls not much in it. Just 5 ticks so well done to you two too. (y)(y)

LexCorp

Trader JR

WackyPete

three-drops-picture-id168258711

Hey Guys,

Good luck with the final week forecasting of Quarter 3, 2018 contest.

Leader board shows WallStWarrior leading with 14 points from 9 forecasts.

Mike and SignalCalc with 11 points each, can take the $100 prize money for the quarter if they get gold.

Pat with 10 points also stands a chance of drawing assuming WallSt doesn't forecast

The rest of us can watch and learn :)

You know the drill with sealed forecasts if anybody wants to avoid tactical play. Please forward your forecast to me in private mail and I'll disclose after markets open.

Put your thinking caps on now and best of luck to you all :smart:

Attachments

• Wk38_LeaderBoard.PNG
    Wk38_LeaderBoard.PNG
    164.3 KB · Views: 130