S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

OK, so my election predictions were mixed but leaning towards the >50% mark. Democrats took the House but Republicans added 3 seats in the senate. Dow is soaring!

Peter

Yes but that's not because of Trump it is inspite of him.

Relief rally and with great expectation for the best show on Earth.

Trump's impeachment.

Going to be a jolly good show imo :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Yes but that's not because of Trump it is inspite of him.

Relief rally and with great expectation for the best show on Earth.

Trump's impeachment.

Going to be a jolly good show imo :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Impeachment isn't likely to happen. It will blow up in the democrats faces. In any case removal of the President requires 2/3 vote of the republican controlled senate.

The markets have been on a tear since Trump's 2016 election but you won't give him any credit for it, despite over 4% GDP, lowest unemployment rates in nearly 50 years, and construction jobs coming back to the USA.

Peter

Impeachment isn't likely to happen. It will blow up in the democrats faces. In any case removal of the President requires 2/3 vote of the republican controlled senate.

The markets have been on a tear since Trump's 2016 election but you won't give him any credit for it, despite over 4% GDP, lowest unemployment rates in nearly 50 years, and construction jobs coming back to the USA.

Peter

Beg to differ Peter,

He has only broken past deals and given away trillions in tax cuts.

Re: Tariffs, each has seen retalliation so for every industry that gains you have an equivallent who is facing reduction in demand elsewhere.

The ballooning deficit in trillions you were raising with the Obama administration now seems to be of no consequence.

I don't see Trump or the Republicans doing anything but giving away free money they can't afford.

Obama's healthcare I hear is doing well too with more take up from low paid workers subscribing and new lower cost operators entering industry.

Trump was taking credit for having fixed the economy in the first 90 days of office. Best ever. He is too ignorant and psychotic to acknowledge it was on the mend before and this is simply a trend. He has added fuel to the fire. His comments about desiring lower interest rates and blaming the Fed is also troublesome.

No worries. Enjoy the fruits now while it lasts. Payback is going to be a hairy ride :)

Wheheeeyyyy - it's moi who takes gold this week and about time too after such a long period. :clap:

Lexcorp takes silver and Oscar bronze. (y)(y)

Must mention WackyPete who would have taken gold, but was too busy having a wild weekend and got the days mixed up. Thank you Peter, I owe you :cheesy:

It's been a strange sad weekend for me. I hope we all learn from out past errors. :love::love::love:

...........................................................Atilla
...................................Lexcorp....................................Oscar
poppy%20field.jpg

Attachments

• Wk45_Results.PNG
    Wk45_Results.PNG
    132.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Wk45_LeaderBoard.PNG
    Wk45_LeaderBoard.PNG
    136.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Wk45_RunTot.PNG
    Wk45_RunTot.PNG
    136.3 KB · Views: 114
Beg to differ Peter,

He has only broken past deals and given away trillions in tax cuts.

Re: Tariffs, each has seen retalliation so for every industry that gains you have an equivallent who is facing reduction in demand elsewhere.

The ballooning deficit in trillions you were raising with the Obama administration now seems to be of no consequence.

I don't see Trump or the Republicans doing anything but giving away free money they can't afford.

Obama's healthcare I hear is doing well too with more take up from low paid workers subscribing and new lower cost operators entering industry.

Trump was taking credit for having fixed the economy in the first 90 days of office. Best ever. He is too ignorant and psychotic to acknowledge it was on the mend before and this is simply a trend. He has added fuel to the fire. His comments about desiring lower interest rates and blaming the Fed is also troublesome.

No worries. Enjoy the fruits now while it lasts. Payback is going to be a hairy ride :)

We certainly have different views. My POV is that of an American citizen.

Peter

Must mention WackyPete who would have taken gold, but was too busy having a wild weekend and got the days mixed up. Thank you Peter, I owe you :cheesy:

...........................................................Atilla
...................................Lexcorp....................................Oscar
poppy%20field.jpg

Glad I could help 😅

Peter

bank hol today, will wait and see.

Suggestion to comp organisers.

When results are posted for the previous week, might be an idea to state when entries have to be in for the next week (clock changes, bank hols etc).

Last edited: