S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

T...

@postman:
There are two ways out of a long self inflicted frustration. One is to hide behind pseudo intellectual relativization relying on cynicism and sarcasm which more often than not includes taking it out on other people without any merit whatsoever, and the other is to solve the root problem of your frustration whatever it takes. I personally opted for the latter long time ago.

Mate, your guessing just like everyone else.
If you KNEW what was going to happen youd be rich and not peddling stuff here.

Mate, your guessing just like everyone else.
If you KNEW what was going to happen youd be rich and not peddling stuff here.

If I knew? As in having a time machine or what?

Trading is all about learning to live comfortably in the UNKNOWN.

If I knew? As in having a time machine or what?

Trading is all about learning to live comfortably in the UNKNOWN.

This is a free to enter weekly competition, put on your slippers, light a pipe and show us how comfortable you are in the twilight zone.

Attachments

• pipeandslip.jpg
    pipeandslip.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 112
This is a free to enter weekly competition, put on your slippers, light a pipe and show us how comfortable you are in the twilight zone.

My analysis is mid/long term. Would it make any sense for me to join your weekly competition? Not familiar with the details, but it sounds like competing on weekly returns basis.

My analysis is mid/long term. Would it make any sense for me to join your weekly competition? Not familiar with the details, but it sounds like competing on weekly returns basis.

Yes its worth joining its just a bit of fun, except for signalcalc who clearly does have a time machine. It allows each of us to gauge what everyone else is thinking and competition (however friendly) hones your concentration.

Yes its worth joining its just a bit of fun, except for signalcalc who clearly does have a time machine.

I hate to be a spoil-sport, but if signalCalc does indeed have a time machine, then he shouldn't be allowed to play. Not fair on those of us who don't.

Well, glaze my nipples and call me Rita! The antipodean has hit the top spot from down under, next thing you know they will win a cricket match :innocent:

With an inspired guess from two of our number both Oscar Reed and pingpong get Gold this week and mike takes bronze.
Pingpong now has the average Aussie batsmans score 0.
Oscar leaps up the rankings and is now -4.
And Mike is closing the gap on Signalcalc with 11 points.

After calling the s&p down for 5 weeks I called it up this week! (You can see why I've stopped day trading.)

I think signalcalc took my scalding to heart last week and deliberately threw the match, I would fully expect him to be on top form next week. :)

Well done Oscar and pingpong.
Heres the chart!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1372374864

Attachments

• q4eow6.png
    q4eow6.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 244
Well, glaze my nipples and call me Rita! The antipodean has hit the top spot from down under, next thing you know they will win a cricket match :innocent:

With an inspired guess from two of our number both Oscar Reed and pingpong get Gold this week and mike takes bronze.
Pingpong now has the average Aussie batsmans score 0.
Oscar leaps up the rankings and is now -4.
And Mike is closing the gap on Signalcalc with 11 points.

After calling the s&p down for 5 weeks I called it up this week! (You can see why I've stopped day trading.)

I think signalcalc took my scalding to heart last week and deliberately threw the match, I would fully expect him to be on top form next week. :)

Well done Oscar and pingpong.
Heres the chart!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1372374864

Rochdale 1 and 2 :LOL:

One of them lives there and the other cannot stop talking about it :clap:

Well done chaps. Up the dale !