S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

2355.95 - it's got to blow some time, but when? Stick a pin in the chart is probably as good as anything at the moment. All okay until Trumpy has a meltdown. :confused:

Hi Everyone,

Please find the SPX League tables for SOW_9...

Interesting to note the two averages are on the opposite side of direction this week.

Mean Average is a bear and the Weighted Average is a bull. Funny how it's turned out as I 'm just a fraction below the weighted average. Purely unintentional of course having forecast much earlier than others.

We have 8 bulls and 9 bears this week. More bulls than any other time since the new year's first week, which is making me think we are probably near the highs if the die hard bears are also turning bull. Anyhow, we have CV (bull) squaring off to Oscar (bear). Estimated variance is 58 pips which is also lower, no doubt reflecting concensus of opinion.

I reckon this week President Trump's speak on Wednesday will ultimately determine direction. Knowing him well for his amazing brilliant most fantastic wonderful promises I'm expecting markets to fly.

Having said all that... sell the news they say, if we get fake news I can only imagine it'll be interpreted as a buy. :cheesy:

Beware of mind games :whistling

Wishing you all good prosperous trading and all the good things in life :)

Attachments

• spx_wk9_sow.JPG
    spx_wk9_sow.JPG
    325.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Could be a pump an dump situation in the making.
We shall see..............

I see the S&P futures are up 25 points now. Well that's the pump. Just waiting for the top and then the dump.

"You know who" is probably making more billions affecting the markets with his speeches and tweets. I am expecting him to declare war on ...........perhaps the Congo for er.......white slavery or something !

lol

"You know who" is probably making more billions affecting the markets with his speeches and tweets. I am expecting him to declare war on ...........perhaps the Congo for er.......white slavery or something !

lol

The Obama's just got a $60 million book deal for themselves..nearly 3x more than the next highest past president...so who exploited their time in office to make millions?? :whistling

Peter

I see the S&P futures are up 25 points now. Well that's the pump. Just waiting for the top and then the dump.

lol

Of course it won't go up forever, but how many S&P points constitutes a dump? A "crash" of 300 Points only puts us right about pre election status. If you haven't been in, waiting for the dump, you lost out big league!!

Peter