S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Oscar matey I've think you've awarded Average the gold medal.

We just need to wind things down a little and job well done.

You get une puan...

(y)

SPX @ 2421

Oscar matey I've think you've awarded Average the gold medal.

We just need to wind things down a little and job well done.

You get une puan...

(y)

SPX @ 2421

What do you mean? :-0

Theres still 4 hours to go, its mine I tell you, mine !!!! :devilish:

What do you mean? :-0

Theres still 4 hours to go, its mine I tell you, mine !!!! :devilish:

At this rate bears might well end up losing it...

Markets are crazy places full of mad people.

No sanity left in making money anymore... :whistling

:cheesy:

Just had a P.M from weighted average , said can you pass this on to Atilla....." I would like to withdraw from this weeks competition due to personal reasons, I hope to be taking part next week.....signed MR W. Average....:whistling

Well done Mike. you take 2nd gold of the year and claim top position on league table in Quarter 3. :clap::clap::clap:
Very close just 0.18 of a tick away. Beating Weighted Average too :)
I did check the records table and sadly you don't make top 3 closest as this competition is so tough :cheesy:

Weighted Average takes silver and fairval steps up a gear with bronze. Well done Fairval. (y)

Personally, I thought the bears had it this week. What do I know :eek::eek::eek:

Write up is all yours Mike. Make it good. Something worthy of your good footwork. (y)

Attachments

• spx_wk27_eow.JPG
    spx_wk27_eow.JPG
    252.8 KB · Views: 176
  • League_Table_2017.JPG
    League_Table_2017.JPG
    253.1 KB · Views: 157
Don't know if this matters in any of the calculations but I think my forecast difference should be 14.82 and not 16.59

...and very well done to Mike.

Don't know if this matters in any of the calculations but I think my forecast difference should be 14.82 and not 16.59

...and very well done to Mike.

Updated now cbrads and no it doesn't make any difference to points. :)

Cell error, cut and paste prob on my behalf - now resolved. :eek:

Thank you for highlighting. (y)

Good Afternoon Gents, hope everyone's enjoying the sunshine...

2410 for me please

Well, as Atilla mentioned earlier were all getting to good at this forecasting malarky...The averages are often stealing the show..Keep up the good work guys.

This weeks write up strays away from the usual gubbins of trading and S&P....titled... "a day in the life of Mike from up norf...."

So, after a nice lie in this morning and bacon butties, I headed off to a neighbouring village to see my longtime hairdresser at her home for a cut and highlights...( yes, you did read that properly, were still pushing the boundaries of fashion and style up here..)

On the journey noticed movement in the grass verge down one of the country lanes, slowed down just in time for a pheasant and its eight chicks to cross the road in front of me. I wondered, had it been a tourist would they of been just as alert ? or wiped the full family out in one go ? Anyway, got the hair done at a cost of 10 whole pounds and back to being a stunner again..:cheesy:

On the way home called in at a local farm who has a "honesty box" for eggs..These are fresh free range eggs and the best ever, darkest tastiest yolks you have ever seen ....Ordinary eggs at £1.80 a dozen or extra large ( double yolkers ) at £2.20......dozen of each purchased...

Back home now and the family is away tomorrow at a dance competition so have the girls to spraytan, I've become quite professional at this over the years and use a car spraygun and compressor in the garage :LOL:, the results are fantastic....

So there ya go, A day in my life and a even lazier day tomorrow...:clap: