S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

2441 pls for me
I am holding Atilla's number until opening time.

Ooohhh I'm dying to know how the top two going to play it?

There is the chance average wins too and we've had that two quarters in a row before. Lex took the 3rd quarter if I recall correctly.

Good climax to the middle of the year :)

Here are the top 3 contenders' forecasts for this crucial week.
Atilla.....2454
Lexcorp....2440.5
Postman.......2449.1

Good luck guys and all forecasting UP.

Good luck to all you wonderful and fantastic forecasters... The title is precariously balanced between Postman and Lexcorp. Just 8 pips separating them. Both bulls.

WackyPete is leading the charge with the bulls and Oscar the bears. The sides are evenly split with 7 on each. Weighted average is a bull and mean average a bear.

Nail biting finish to the end I reckon. Estimated ATR is at 48 which is the smallest variance we've had this quarter. Actual is usually half forecast so I suspect we'll be closing around 2462 or 2414.

If SPX does close down then Lex will take it on gold medal difference.

There is also the other possibility Average wins if it is able to pick up any medals. Min 2 points will see it top the table.

I think that's all the probabilities so good luck to you all and wishing you prosperous trading week.

(y)

Attachments

• spx_wk26_sow.JPG
    spx_wk26_sow.JPG
    333.4 KB · Views: 101
How the hell am I the most bearish?! I'm the perma-bull. This is madness!!!!!

Did you remember that next Tuesday is the 4th July in the home of the brave (shorters) and the land of the free (money).
I'ts always a New High On the Close the day before! ;)

when average wins we collectively win, so win win -)

Yes our egos get stroked but the $100 prize rolls over to Quarter 3 and someone wins $200.

The roll over can occur until the end of the year where the highest humanoids on the league table get to win money prizes.

(y)

Last edited:
Yes our egos get stroked but the $100 prize rolls over to Quarter 3 and someone wins $200.

The roll over can occur until the end of the year where the highest humanoids get to win money prizes.

(y)

it's not a but rather it's an and!
In plainer language us crap players who were miles out get another go :D

it's not a but rather it's an and!
In plainer language us crap players who were miles out get another go :D

I think collectively we are all outstanding. :clap::clap::clap:

No one is crap but each forecaster essential. :cool:

You are right about having another go. I can see comp getting even more competitive. :cool: