S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

This weeks 3 wise men are :
f2calv and newcomer Behzadi with Gold.
Pat494 with Bronze.

I'm going to do a doctorate in the science behind beginners luck! It seems to be a very real phenomenon.

Attachments

• 3wise men.jpg
    3wise men.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 165
Heres how the leaderboard looks at the end of week 7.

Pat494 in the lead with 12 points.
f2calv in second place with 9.
In third we have lexcorp and pingpong1965 with 5 points.

The averages seem to be doing below average :confused: with 1 point and 0 points.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1460846430

Unbelievable :-0

Gaffs and Twins below sea levels. Must be climate warming or something. :cheesy:

How could this happen to two of our most consistent callers!!! It's a fix I reckon. Markets all fixed. Markets all wrong. Markets know notink.

I think I'll be joining them soon :(

Unbelievable :-0

Gaffs and Twins below sea levels. Must be climate warming or something. :cheesy:

How could this happen to two of our most consistent callers!!! It's a fix I reckon. Markets all fixed. Markets all wrong. Markets know notink.

I think I'll be joining them soon :(

The markets are ALWAYS right !

Mere mortals fall especially when they get complacent.

:smart:

ive moved my predictions over to my HFT computer.

Hopefully you should get a couple of million predictions just before the cut off period postie.. But Ill have 1902 in case all else fails...(y)

1930 for me please for next week...

This week prediction is very difficult even the direction!... We are in the final steps of daily trend and a bearish counter trend will start soon...

But it's impossible to find out where the market will stay at the end of this week as we may be in the middle of a bearish counter-trend which does not have too much power... I don't become surprise even if we see 1918 again but prefer to bet on 1930...

This week ... I don't become surprise even if we see 1918 again but prefer to bet on 1930...

BET!
Were not gamblers here you know, its all scientific well thought out forecasts :whistling.

Its like forecasting the weather. Ah I see your point. My bet is 1948.

BET!
Were not gamblers here you know, its all scientific well thought out forecasts :whistling.

Its like forecasting the weather. Ah I see your point. My bet is 1948.

Of course it's not Gamble... but market is all about the probability otherwise I could buy this planet!:cheesy:

We've seen some bullish activity recently across global stock markets. The S&P 500 is approaching key support turned resistance at 1944. This level is key for deciding whether this current move up is a retracement or a turn around. Will the February 11th and January 20th lows, at 1812 be a double bottom or will we see the "dead cat bounce". In my eyes it all depends on a weekly close above 1944, so keep an eye out and watch 1990 as well as 2020. 1895 is now support