S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

I have it on my journal that next time (it will be 3rd-time) 1800s are tested, it will not hold and fall through to 1700s. As for when that will be I was kind of speculating shortly after Easter, sort of summer time.

Not hard and fixed just a gut feeling sort of thing.

Until then we test the upper levels.

I could be wrong :rolleyes:

:whistling

Is there any chance we can say its 9pm on Friday, right now this very minute, oh go on, just this once :whistle:whistling(y)

Last edited:
Or i could say, i was just two days early with my prediction, markets are just moving way to fast, looks like its going to hit next weeks prediction this week, ah well, as long as were making money, that's okay :eek::rolleyes:

Dont know about you guys but its only Thursday morning in the US and I'm exhausted already.
WTF are they doing!

Wall Street Algorithm's.jpg

Wall Street Brokers using new Algorithm system :LOL::LOL:

The bears are just resting, Monday morning will see so many big red candles, it will look like jeremy corbyns birthday cake.....:LOL:

Let me guess. Right now as well?

I think your in with a sporting chance even at 9pm tonight!

Don't worry Mr P, I think you have every chance, I still fancy a little bounce towards the close, which would put it very nicely into your territory. :cool:

To be honest hadn't realised it had dropped so much today, been busy today so not had my eye on the market. :eek:

The biggest bear this week was the S&P itself, surpassing all our forecasts.

However after a 60 point fall pingpong65 steals the Gold.
Yours truly takes Silver, and samspade79 takes Bronze.

Here's to the end of a looooong week.

Cheers! :cheers:

Attachments

• 3beer.jpg
    3beer.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 164
Just so the rest of you don't feel left out, here's something for you to drink.

Attachments

• 3 Beers last.jpg
    3 Beers last.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 164
I feel im taking this competition way to seriously by constantly checking s&p levels on my phone throughout the week.

Is there a resident T2W psychiatrist or support group ????

I feel im taking this competition way to seriously by constantly checking s&p levels on my phone throughout the week.

Is there a resident T2W psychiatrist or support group ????

What do you mean too seriously! :eek:
Is there anything More important than this competition? :-0

hmmmm if you find the support group pass the details on to me. :LOL:

The global economy is trapped in a "death spiral" that could lead to further weakness in oil prices, recession and a serious equity bear market, Citi (C) strategists have warned.

Some analysts — including those at Citi — have turned bearish on the world economy this year, following an equity rout in January and weaker economic data out of China and the U.S.

"The world appears to be trapped in a circular reference death spiral," Citi strategists led by Jonathan Stubbs said in a report on Thursday.

"Stronger U.S. dollar, weaker oil/commodity prices, weaker world trade/petrodollar liquidity, weaker EM (and global growth)... and repeat. Ad infinitum, this would lead to Oilmageddon, a 'significant and synchronized' global recession and a proper modern-day equity bear market."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope not