S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

Here's the league table for the start of week 3.
(Confession - I made an error in the last table, Behzadi, Dinos and Markemarc were given a -1 last week even though they didn't forecast. This has now been rectified :eek:).

We have 3 bulls and 10 bears with a whopping 170 point range, when everyone expects fireworks be prepared for the s&p to deliver rain.

Pat has gone Ultra bull at the last minute 2175 and joseph1986 has gone ultra bear at 2005.

Good luck all (but mostly the bulls ;)).

Attachments

• q3sow3.png
    q3sow3.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 116
Too close to call right now, less than one point in it.
Will check later.

The results are in time to celebrate.

Attachments

• JBW.png
    JBW.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 68
3 points separate the top 3!
You know who gets Gold.
Pat494 (he's older now it takes longer than 24) takes Silver.
And Corp, Lex Corp takes Bronze (3 medals in a row !)

Typically with us expecting a huge move the S&P only moved 37 handles this week. :whistling

Attachments

• JB2.jpg
    JB2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 82
And bringing up the rear 156 points off the close.

Awww a'int he cute.

No prizes for guessing the links.

Attachments

• JBL.jpg
    JBL.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 212
And bringing up the rear 156 points off the close.

Awww a'int he cute.

No prizes for guessing the links.

lol I'M THE BEIBER NOW!!!!

You get a wierd reading on the close ig showing dow down hard while most brokers here show dow close above 18500?

P.S.
I didn't go short this week. Officially changed my models name to Cramer a week ago lol

lol I'M THE BEIBER NOW!!!!

You get a wierd reading on the close ig showing dow down hard while most brokers here show dow close above 18500?

P.S.
I didn't go short this week. Officially changed my models name to Cramer a week ago lol

maybe due to turkey dow dumped 80 points after the close

Here is the league table for the end of week 3.

Lexcorp in the lead with 8 points, really taking last quarters results to heart and now back on top form getting on the podium 3 weeks in a row. (Was it an injury?)
Postman second with 6 points (I feel like Donald Trump talking about myself in the third person :sick:)
Then comes Pat494 and Mike with 5 points each.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1460846430

Attachments

• q3eow3M.png
    q3eow3M.png
    43 KB · Views: 106
Only 2 bulls this week and 9 bears.
Another 100 point estimated range and once again the S&P is narrowing the actual range. Volatility is falling and prices are rising but how long for?
jeffre4 uncharacteristically sticking his nose in the air for top spot estimating a rise of 17 points this week. Atilla the chilliest of the polar bears (in this heat!) with a -89 forecast.

Good luck and drink plenty of water. :)

Attachments

• q3sow4.png
    q3sow4.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 93